[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gen 6 Kanto pandering >Pokemon Origins >Pokemon GO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Kanto.jpg (157KB, 786x543px) Image search: [Google]
Kanto.jpg
157KB, 786x543px
>Gen 6 Kanto pandering
>Pokemon Origins
>Pokemon GO
>Alolan forms of Kanto Pokemon
>Significant portion of characters in Sun and Moon either come from Kanto, have visited Kanto or are related to somebody in Kanto
Game Freak need to cut the foreplay already and just make a new Kanto game as a containment game for all their pandering bullshit, so that shit can stop spreading into everything else
>>
It'll be on the switch.
>>
>>29900239
I would actualy love a new 10 years in the future Kanto.
>New gymleaders, New cities, new places, never seen evos of old pokemon.
>>
I'd be fine with them making another shitty kanto remake if it means no future games will have gen 1 pandering.
>>
>>29900262
If only Game Freak were so sensible. Chances are they'd release a Kanto re-remake, it'd get stellar sales and they'd see it as an opportunity to do MORE genwun pandering in the future, not less.
>>
>>29900262
THIS
>>
I love being pandered to. Stay mad kiddies.
>>
>>29900292
I'm one of the biggest Kantofags out there but I really feel like Game Freak would be better off just doing something like a 20-years later Red 2 and Green 2, and then focusing on NEW stuff for the new games. For both gen 6 and gen 7, a staggering amount of the new features and advertising revolves around Gen 1 and Gen 1 Pokemon. It makes it hard to enjoy each generation as its own thing when every new one is muddied with Kanto.
>>
>>29900292
I love Kanto and everything, but all this pandering just feels cheap. I would rather have a sequel game set in Kanto like one anon said
>>
>>29900292
Do you also love the fact you peaked when you were 11?
>>
>>29900239
i'd love a vastly expanded kanto-in-the-future game.

and you can dive near cinnabar island to find a cave with a monument regarding missingno to start the missingno sidequest

a sidequest that ends in the basement of the pokemon tower in lavender town

tfw the entirety of lavender town has an even less foreboding remix of their original music than gsc

tfw the basement has an even more foreboding 8-bit track than red/blue
>>
>>29900239
Pokemon origins was good though.

>implying Pokemon Go is even a game

Rest are semi valid points but mostly you're all just being pussies. GF is a business first, game company second. Go play rom hacks if you want a less mainstream Pokemon experience.
>>
>>29900261
Would be fantastic
>>
>>29900261
>>29900536
It would just be a copy paste Red/Blue with minimal effort and more hand holding.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>29900292
Bitch the fuck off to your mongo and VC Red please.
>>
>>29900239
It will be the next game
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.