[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Only 70 new Pokémon >Only like 10 Alolan lines >5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: consider the following.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>Only 70 new Pokémon
>Only like 10 Alolan lines
>5 UBs
>19 Mega Stones simply unobtainable, half of them
>Nothing but the Battle Tree unlocked after the league
>Trainer rematches and title defenses all have the same levels, they never go up so no new challenge
>Necrozma already advertised by Corocoro a week before the game actually comes out (or 3 days earlier), yet in-game he actually has no importance whatsoever
>No move tutors

Everything is pointing to a huge update/DLC. Most likely during the Bank update. It makes no sense for GF to start advertising a Pokémon Star/Rainbow/Prism A WEEK BEFORE SUN AND MOON ARE OFFICIALLY OUT, and on a dead as fuck handheld as well, all the 3DS is getting next is Mario Sports and then Pikmin. Sun and Moon will keep getting updates until the Switch game is ready, then the games will continue on that. There is no way the 3DS will be alive by 2018, so that kills any chance of a third version happening on it.

It all comes together.
>>
>>29899727
There is nothing pointing towards an update. Get over your denial. Also first games in a generation never have move tutors stop being retarded.
>>
>>29899727
Pokemon in the 3ds is already dead. Died last generation. Those games are even more demanding than those of 6th gen. Pokemon needs to move to Switch asap.
>>
>>29899727
>>19 Mega Stones simply unobtainable, half of them
But that's wrong, they're just not bought.
After you beat him in the Battle Tree and talk to him, Red gives you like 5 stones. I'd assume its the same with other trainers there.
>>
>>29899727
what ever piratefaggot like anything you fucking say matters anyways when you cant afford the game in the 1st place.
>>
>>29899783
They won't switch (hehehe) console mid generation so we've got one last 3DS main series game coming, like it or not.
>>
Gamefreak dropped the ball with their 3DS Pokemon games

It's disappointment after disappointment

They were doing great things with Platinum, B/W, HG/SS and B2/W2 and then everything went south

It seems that switching to 3D really fucked them up and Nintendo constantly pestering them to release new mainline Pokemon games every single year or 1.5 year cycles

It's not like they suck at 3D considering Pokedex Pro has great graphics and more fluid animations
>>
File: 1452991354023.png (70KB, 350x333px) Image search: [Google]
1452991354023.png
70KB, 350x333px
>>29899727
I agree with you OP. I mean, the evidence is clearly there. It's just like that time when ORAS were updated with the Battle Frontier DLC, or that other time when the ORAS Mega Stones were added to XY.

>>29900107
/thread
>>
>>29900095
Sun and Moon clearly weren't made with the 3DS in mind. Chances are they're porting it to the Switch and carrying on Gen 7 from there.
>>
>>29899727
Just like the battle frontier update in ORAS right?
>>
>>29899727
>Only 70 new Pokémon

Only? That is more than enough. Look at the size of the dex, we have more than 800 Pokémon, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>29899727
XY had around 70 new Pokémon too and never got any update.

Get over it, Game Freak is not releasing 100~150 new Pokémon ever again in one gen.
>>
File: TBnUBJ3.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
TBnUBJ3.gif
2MB, 400x250px
>>29900311
>Sun and Moon clearly weren't made with the 3DS in mind

lol
>>
i am disappointed with the removal of national dex and the loss of cosplay pikachu being replaced with the hats one

- balance changes to some pokemon stats were lacking a lot more needed to be reviewed
-no to mention only 32 boxes?
-frame rate is still ass
- lack of decent post game again
>>
File: black-white-2.jpg (66KB, 460x207px) Image search: [Google]
black-white-2.jpg
66KB, 460x207px
>>29899727
>There is no way the DS will be alive by 2012
>>
>>29899727
>Everything is pointing to a huge update/DLC.
Just like everything point to a huge update on XY and a huge update on ORAS
>>
there's not going to be dlc to fix all their mistakes you fucking moron
this is the worst level of rationalization you can stoop to
>>
>>29900095
Mid-generation? There's no reason to assume there'll be either another remake or a sequel. They could easily just stall and release spinoffs until they can tell if the Switch is a disaster or not and make gen 8 there.
>>
>>29900107
They focus a lot on a few things and then just drop the ball on the others. the story and designs are pretty cool, but they failed on most of the other things.
>>
>>29902497
>the story and designs are pretty cool
>Everyone black, gay or mexican

Maybe if you voted for Clinton
>>
>>29899727
They had double the space
>D
O
>U
B
>L
E
The space XY had and we were given less new content XY brought, which wasn't that much either. Why is this allowed?
>>
>>29899727
Literally every single one of these is wrong.
>>
File: 1449462380599.png (84KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
1449462380599.png
84KB, 300x325px
>>29899727
>19 Mega Stones simply unobtainable, half of them
>>
>the update is just Lillie coming back from Kanto and challenging you for the Champion title
>And you give her back Lunala/Solgaleo because FUCK YOU.
>>
>>29899727
>Everything is pointing to a huge update/DLC
Im-fucking-plying that will ever happen. They weren't willing to make DLC for Battle Frontier in ORAS and they certainly won't do it to improve on SM.

Oh please God, let me be wrong and let faggot OP blow me the fuck out. Give us something better than just Battle Tree.
>>
>>29900693
Yeah we have 800 pokemon but more than half of them aren't obtainable in SM. There's no valid excuse for not adding more new pokemon. SM doesn't even have a national dex so you don't need to catch all pokemon to get a shiny charm.
>>
File: RIP but always forgotten(1).png (168KB, 1256x2268px) Image search: [Google]
RIP but always forgotten(1).png
168KB, 1256x2268px
>>29902627
At least defending your title as a Champion is neat. I will never forgive them about that shitty Zygarde quest though. 100 of these things and some of them appear only at day/night. Fuck that shit.

Also, what the fuck was Zygarde's role in these games anyway? It surely didn't help when Lusamine was off her meds.
>>
>>29902627
It's not entirely unfeasible. They got update-happy with Smash Bros, and updated ACNL just a week or two ago with a decent chunk of new content.

The biggest evidence I can cite in favor of it are the empty lots. The big square lots in the middle of a city with nothing in them but some construction materials.
>>
>>29903350
>The biggest "evidence" (which is not evidence, its just a fucking guess you fucking retard, learn to use words properly) I have for XY updates are Zygarde forms and the locked doors/power plants. Its clear Zygarde will have a mini episode or quest inside those power plants

>The biggest "evidence" I have for ORAS updates are the battle frontier miniature and a npc saying it will be completed soon. That plus Zygarde not appearing in the original XY, means we are really getting an update this time
>>
>>29899727
maybe there's a day 1 patch for all of this and they planned for the game to leak from the start

_____________ ;__;
>>
File: zygarde cucked.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
zygarde cucked.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>29902997
It got cucked

It would of been redeemed if the perfect form was permanent.
>>
>>29902931
>more than half
ITS ALMOST LIKE
THIS IS ONLY HALF THE GEN
AND MORE IS ON THE WAY
OR SOMETHING
>>
>>29903664
It even fits with the whole alchemy theory shit. Is SM simply a game where the major players (Lunala, Solgaleo, Perfect Zygarde and Necrozma) for the next title are being set up? My Stockholme syndrome can't let go ;_;
>>
>>29903775
Regardless of what it fits in, I just want the mecha form to be permanent and then it wouldn't be as gimped and a letdown as it is now.

"Well, I suppose there's always next gen to buff it up as GF have done for past gens"
>>
>>29899727
Oh boy i can't wait for this update. Maybe they'll release it alongside Southern Kalos.
>>
Wait, which Mega stones are missing?
>>
>>29902997
>Also, what the fuck was Zygarde's role in these games anyway?
To make you feel better about yourself, because no matter what you will never be treated as bad as it was
>>
As soon as I got to the fourth island and there was 1 house, an extremely anti-climatic final kahuna battle, and a "walk here, fight this, repeatx3" "final island trial" I knew they had been rushed as fuck to get it out for the 20th anniversary.

Game ended with a wimper. The league had good music and atmosphere at least though.
>>
File: laughing whores.gif (489KB, 458x260px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.gif
489KB, 458x260px
>>29899727
>>Everything is pointing to a huge update/DLC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29903807
and the Battle Frontier.
>>
So yeah, people guessing they'd be a BF update to ORAS were wrong, but repeating that over and over again is never going to be evidence that GF won't add DLC to a later title.
I mean they do have an almost 20 year history of adding content to the games after release.
Probably won't be these games, probably won't be much, but it's retarded to presume they won't do it in the future because they haven't in the past.
>>
>>29903872
And XY
>>
>>29903775
The console game seems next... its probably what they were working on when they did the original Sun/Moon reveal trailer. Because this game... nothing 'comes together' its just disappointment and trash.
>>
>>29903890
>>29903872
Yeah past 3 games now I've felt it needed a chunk of DLC after the fact. Don't know if it's just the lackluster postgame or what after growing up on the older games (minus RBY) where beating the league was like only 60% of the game done.
>>
>>29903872
>I mean they do have an almost 20 year history of adding content to the games after release.

Yeah in the form of a THIRD GAME. Which it looks like they completely dropped since we haven't gotten one in 8 years.
>>
They are literally already advertising Necrozma as a secret as we speak. You seriously think they are saying "PLEASE BUY OUR THIRD VERSION" before Sun and Moon are even out?
It makes perfect sense for the ANNIVERSARY GAME to not be outclassed by another random game coming out two years later.
>>
>15 pages in your Trainer Passport thing
>game uses 5
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED
>>
>>29899727
>dead as fuck handheld
O im laffin. Absolutely nothing points to 3ds being a dead handheld in japan, na, or eu. Other than being replaced by the upcoming switch.
>>
>>29900107
Pokedex Pro wasn't made by Gamefreak, it was made by Creatures inc.
>>
>>29904007
>It makes perfect sense for the ANNIVERSARY GAME to not be outclassed by another random game coming out two years later.
For other companies, sure. But this is GF we're talking about.
>>
>>29904007
>It makes perfect sense for the ANNIVERSARY GAME to not be outclassed by another random game coming out two years later.

The Anniversary game is outclassed by X and Y...
>>
>2nd generation on the 3DS
>game still doesn't use 3D for 99% of its content
really forces you to ponder.
>>
>>29903961
It's pretty clear they are half assing their games on purpose. They know not to put it in the effort anymore because their fanbase are complete and utter morons and would probably buy a bucket of horse shit if it was labelled as a Pokemon game.
>>
>>29904075
Game doesnt use 3d at all.

A wise choice if you ask me anyways.
>>
>>29904096
It's been a while for me, how long was the core content on X/Y? I got about 30 hours out of Moon's scripted stuff (postgame quests done, no time spent in Tree or Royal, Pokedex nowhere near done).
>>
I was hyped for XY
I was hyped for ORAS
Both turned out to be shit. I'm not falling for it again. Pokemon is fucking dead.
>>
>>29903979
I actually meant in the form of distributed Pokemon and Trainers/Tournaments for the PWT.
>>
>>29903944
I wouldn't call them completely trash. They're definitely disappointing though. That's the third release in a row that I feel this way. I guess their next game is the last chance I give them, before finally moving on from this franchise.
>>
I mean while it's a hopeful thing to wish for, I don't think GF, a third party, cares about other trashy Nintendo games.

I genuinely feel like this is a generation 6.5 due to all the stuff that's missing.
>>
>>29904867
but that's what we said about gen 6 too
>>
>>29904996
Well two halves make a whole
>>
Yeah and there's going to be Battle Frontier DLC for ORAS right?

You people always start this nonsense as soon as the game is out and realize there isn't as much content as you expected.
>>
>>29904996
>misusing spoiler tags

stop
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.