[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supposing there is no national dex. Would that REALLY be a terrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: rotom-dex2.jpg (29KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
rotom-dex2.jpg
29KB, 400x240px
Supposing there is no national dex.

Would that REALLY be a terrible thing?

At least 85% of the total pokemon are entirely useless and pointless outside of filling the dex anyway. The rest are in the regional dex and/or competitive staples.
Filling out the national dex is just pointless busywork.
Keeping it to just the regional dex means these are the first games since the original Red/Blue where it's possible to completely fill up the dex using just the two base games, and that's not nothing
>>
>>29899542
I don't really care. I only need to catch alolamons to finish my living Dex, anyway.
>>
>>29899564
That's also part of the problem.

For those who've been keeping up, it's trivial.

For those who want to start now, jesus christ you're better off doing literally anything else.

May as well ditch the whole activity, or at least make it more manageable.
>>
File: Cj8_2YHWgAAbWQF.jpg large.jpg (34KB, 546x424px) Image search: [Google]
Cj8_2YHWgAAbWQF.jpg large.jpg
34KB, 546x424px
How is Italian Rotom so far?
>>
>>29899542
you need to exit the game, open a new PAID APP just to check the pokedex
>>
I've got no problem with it. I might actually get the Shiny Charm this time too since the requirement for it is so much easier than it was in Gen 6.
>>
>>29899542
Kill yourself already Gamefreak apologist.

How in hell can you defend features getting removed and put behind a paylock?
>>
>>29899625
>PAID APP

For the last fucking time, you only have to pay for storage. The app itself is free. If you keep all your Pokémon in Sun and Moon you can check the Pokédex in Bank without paying a dime.
>>
>>29899695
There's also the fact that it's only 5 bucks a year. /vp/ full of stingy NEETS. Which is ironic seeing as they take all their money from their parents.
>>
>>29899542
Yes. Yes it would be.

>>29899695
Oooo, look at you, using fancy semantics. You do realise that the app is literally useless (you know, apart from being able to BOOT it) unless you pay for it, right?

>>29899728
It has nothing to do with being stingy. I personally pay for Bank and I still feel that this is bullshit. Bank isn't even a good service. It's a hastily-thrown-together app that is very poor for doing what it's meant to do, and one guy made a better homebrew version in a lot less time than GameFreak did.

Also this >>29899632
>>
>>29899728
They have to be stingy, good boy points only trade for so much money
>>
>>29899599
Apparently slightly better and yet slightly more annoying than English Rotom.
>>
>>29900015
This, thanks god he doesn't talk a lot tho. Also those emojis are pure shit.
>>
>>29899695
to complete the national dex in the app you need to storage them, dumbass
>>29899728
the problem isn't the price, it could be 1buck or 100bucks, the BASIC thing of pokemon games are now paid (complete de national dex), gf cocksucker
>>
>>29900476
I'm more talking about bank in general though.
>>
>>29900481
the bank is useless without paying, you just can download and open the app for free, you can't even start the app without paying.
c'mon guys, national pokedex with paylock is a terrible shit, just admit that
>>
Does that mean I can only use pokemon from the Alolan dex? Even if I want to trade old ones to the new game
>>
File: look.jpg (70KB, 650x427px) Image search: [Google]
look.jpg
70KB, 650x427px
>>29900008
All its for is cloud storage and it does exactly that.
>>
>>29900609
You an still use old Pokémon, they just won't have a dex entry. That's all.
>>
Honestly I don't give two flying fucks about finishing the national dex, I just want to use Gourgeist and Slurpuff :|
>>
File: 1413636529201.jpg (7KB, 167x144px) Image search: [Google]
1413636529201.jpg
7KB, 167x144px
>>29899628
>He still thinks the Shiny Charm is in the game
>>
>>29900702
Okay thanks
>>
>all these paylock supporters
that's explains why gf keep shitting on our faces
>>
>>29900686
15 USD a year can easily buy a server with 15 to 80 GB of storage and 500 GB worth of transfer.

A .pkm file is 300 bytes, not even 1 KB. It's like paying 1/3 of the price of an actual server for only 3 MB storage space. Pokemon Bank is the biggest ripoff and the best ripoff I've ever seen. They must be turning about a 2000x profit running the server.
>>
What is no national dex supposed to mean?
You can't have a charmander?
>>
>>29900983
You can, it's just not going to have a dex entry.
>>
>>29900989
Weird.
>>
>>29900790
It is.
>>
>>29900989
I don't like this. It rubs my autism the wrong way.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.