[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poke Pelago was saidd to have an option when Pokemon can join

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: pokepelago_770x562.png (542KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
pokepelago_770x562.png
542KB, 770x562px
Poke Pelago was saidd to have an option when Pokemon can join you willingly

How does it work and which Pokemon are avaible?

Anyone knows?
>>
Also interested in this. I have a Wingull, Magnemite, and Pikipek attempting to join me and I have no idea how to accept or deny them. Clicking on them basically says "x Poikemon feels appreciated and may stay on the island (aka go in your box). Come back tomorrow to see!" Can people that have had the game longer than a day clarify?
>>
>>29898975
It does indeed take a day, just go back and click on them and it'll say add to party then it'll just place them in a box.

>>29898942
Usually really lame wild Pokemon like Zubat and Magnemite, nothing too out there.
>>
>>29899052
I got a Klefki and a Pinsir that way, not all of them are lame, you need to use special beans to attract better Pokémon
>>
>>29899052
Do they end up in regular Poke Balls?
>>
>>29898942
> 4 EVs at 15 minutes
> without using vitamins it takes ten and a half hours to max one ev in pelago
why did GF cuck super training?
>>
>>29899083
Because it was lame
>>
>>29899052
>>29899067
I wonder if you get some of the versions exclusve that way?
I still have no idea where to find Vanilite and if its exclusive
>>
>>29899083
>10 hours without using vitamins

Maybe you should use them
>>
>>29899083
Is this like an afk thing where you can leave it closed and it ev trains itself?
>>
>>29899115
It is. You can even turn off the game, mind your business and when you open the game, you will have your team trained.
>>
File: 1479075844536.jpg (95KB, 434x527px)
1479075844536.jpg
95KB, 434x527px
>>29899124
This is better the hordes and Super Training.
>>
>>29899124
I'm upset if this is the main way to EV train aside from potentially chaining help encounters and the old school way, but that's still pretty cool.
>>
>>29899141
5 star shops in Festival Plaza can give 252 EVs to a stat once per day, once per each stat.
>>
>>29899159
Holy shit that's amazing. Thanks for the info!
>>
>>29899159
THANK FUCK
how much do they give if not 5star and what do you have to do to bolster their rank?
>>
>>29899191
every time you level up the plaza you get a random shop and you can't upgrade them afaik. However, if your friend has a 5 star shop, they can favorite it, and you can add their favorite shop to your plaza.
>>
>>29899209
Can you reject shops?
>>
Is there an EV yield list already?
>>
Bumping to ask: Does anyone know how many EV points are given in each session on the EV training island? Someone said 10.5 hours earlier, which would be 21 sessions (or 42 if he did double time via beans), but any confirmation would be nice.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.