[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else legitimately excited for this thing? I feel like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: salazzle.png (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
salazzle.png
11KB, 256x256px
Is anyone else legitimately excited for this thing? I feel like everyone's upset because she's a 'waifu' or some shit like that. Female assassins that seduce their targets have been around for ages.
Corrosion is a surprisingly overpowered ability balanced by her low defenses and I can't wait to use her to finally BTFO M-Venusaur and Heatran. Her getting Taunt is also really good.
>>
>I feel like everyone's upset because she's a 'waifu' or some shit like that
>assassins that seduce their targets
>seduce

Yes.
>>
But female assassins that are furry bait and seduce their targets by farting at them sound like a really bad deviantart fanfic
>>
>Female assassins that seduce their targets have been around for ages.

Yeah but they weren't anthropomorphic fapbait.
>>
>>29898466
I would've preferred a gender-neutral evolution.
I also feel that it doesn't really have the bulk to really pull off a poison-based strategy, so its ability just feels really tacked on.

I mean, Salazzle is fine, but it's just your generic glass cannon sweeper instead of a bulky monster that spreads Toxic and tanks hits with Black Sludge.
>>
>>29898466
I'd rather they just made it 100% female or made it gender neutral.

I hate this combee bullshit that makes a mon completely worthless if not female.
>>
>>29898576
Eviolite still works :^)
>>
>>29898466
>surprisingly overpowered ability
in what way?
>>
>>29898526
>female assassins
>not anthropomorphic
>not fapbait

literal female humans that seduce aren't fapbait and DONT HAVE HUMAN CHARACTERISTICS?
>>
>>29898595
>I can't wait to use her to finally BTFO M-Venusaur and Heatran.
Can't you read?
>>
>>29898592
Not well enough considering its frailty.

Though I'm thankful Salandit has a much bigger movepool than Combee at least.
>>
>>29898636
that doesn't answer my question though
>>
File: [bombs internally].jpg (17KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
[bombs internally].jpg
17KB, 262x263px
>>29898627
Yeah if only it had bigger titties to be closer to ACTUAL FEMME FATALE right?
>>
>Poison Gas in doubles
I'm ready
>>
>>29898674
no i lierally just mean if you're being seduced you're gonna want to fap so "fapbait" is kinda stupid
also saying literal females don't have human characteristics is just?

i like this mon, and i honestly dont see it as a waifumon like the obvious others.
>>
>>29898511
The gas comes from the tip of her tail, not her butt.
>>
>>29898674
>liking tits
What are you, fucking gay?
>>
Is this legit? I loved Salandit from day 1 and this evo is rad. Do we have more detailed info on how Corrosion works yet?
>>
>>29899350
imagine a specs set that can toxic fucking heatran
>>
It's an interesting Pokemon, I just don't get the hype for it.

I think Salandit looks pretty neat, but this thing... I don't like it's puffed out chest, the weird shaped head with the weird look in her eyes, nor do I like her thick thighs.
>>
>>29899510
I'm inclined to agree. It's a bit too... furry for my tastes.

And I am a man of some damned furry tastes.
>>
>>29899497
>toxic
>specs
>>
I don't mind that it's waifubait. Hell, I like plenty of waifumons. But in my opinion, it's just my mom's waifumon.
It's not an interesting or appealing design to me, just pure waifumon with a terrible idle animation.
>>
File: 1477539423808.png (943KB, 1280x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1477539423808.png
943KB, 1280x1520px
>>29899350
It can inflict the Poisoned status on Steel and Poison types, but doesn't remove Steel's immunity to Poison type moves. I'm unsure if Steel can still be poisoned by the secondary effect of Poison type moves they're immune to.

Personally I think it's a weird ability to put on a fast mon that's built like a sweeper, especially one that's part Fire and can already deal with Steel types with its STAB. It sure as hell isn't going to be Toxic Stalling anything, so Corrosion seems to be a wasted ability on it.
>>
>>29899558
Well, there should be something of a barrier between anthropomorphized pokemon and just slapping tits n' ass on the design itself.

It just feels like there were steps missing.

I mean, for Goodra and Weavile and Medicham it took actual imagination to want to fuck them.
>>
>>29899593
Steel types cannot be poisoned by secondary effects of poison type moves. They can, however, be poisoned by the secondary effects of other move types like Twinneedle--though Salazzle doesn't learn that.
>>
>>29898466
Is there reason to why this abomination is lizard Vespaquin? Are female lizards stronger than males in real life?
>>
do you think being poisoned by one could feel good in the right mindset?
>>
>>29898466
I'm not excited. It is female only, so this will only fuel the Lizard posters. Heliolisk and Goodra were bad enough.
>>
>>29899874
Because Ohmori is a Lizardfag. No other reason.

>>29899887
No.
>>
File: 1477672649530.png (193KB, 981x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1477672649530.png
193KB, 981x1031px
>>29899887
The pheromones as described are basically mind control, so it could probably force you to enjoy it I guess. Though that's less "the right mindset" and more "your mind was forcibly set."
>>
>>29898726
>also saying literal females don't have human characteristics is just?
Go back to tumblr, kid.
>>
>>29898466
> one of two non-tapus/ubs in alola with over 100 speed
she'll get some mileage
>>
>>29899593
Typical fucking gamefreak. it should have swapped Merciless with Toxapex.
>>
hell yes. she's sexy as fuck and I love the typing. I'm hoping she's a special attacker. I just got to the farm town on the second island, no idea where salandits are. my team is only brionne and rockruff so far.
>>
>>29898576
it's just proof that GF supports the feminazi uprising where all men will be slaves for their female overlords
>>
>>29898466
pre-evolution looks 1,000% better than the final evolution
>>
>>29898466
>I can't wait to use her to finally BTFO M-Venusaur and Heatran
Son, both of those pokemon can anally fuck your gay salamander.
>>
>>29900135
Ribombee, Lycanroc, Dugtrio, Salazzle-bury Steak, and Comfey all have 100 Spe or higher.
>>
>>29902177
They're a bit after where you are, you'll do the water trial and then the fire trial, they're there.
>>
>>29899593
Does it go through Komala's Comatose? I doubt it but I figure it might be good to know.
>>
>>29898658
Your question isn't important
>>
I've got a female sandlit on my team waiting to evolve.

I'll tell you later.
>>
But high speed and Toxic on Steel will automatically guarantee OU regardless of anything else.
>>
>>29898466
everyone is upset because a female only evo is limiting and desappointing, we could have had one for each gender and it would be awesome, and i like salazzle
>>
File: yesss.jpg (34KB, 257x370px) Image search: [Google]
yesss.jpg
34KB, 257x370px
>>29903520
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.