[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I really having a hard time finding a team balance for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: waow.jpg (5KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
waow.jpg
5KB, 175x175px
Why am I really having a hard time finding a team balance for this gen? Everything I like just *HAS* to share a Type or something. Or actually; two of my favorites are just plain Grass, and I don't really like that.
>>
I know senpai, Tsareena and Lurantis both make my dick hard too
>>
I agree anon. Way to many Fairy and Water types. They're even two of my favorite types, but I don't want all my Pokemon to have one of the same two types.
>>
Because you like Mons with overlapping types

I'm the same way with bugs, I literally want to use every new bug and Buzzwole
>>
Why is everything a fucking bug? I mean, I like bug types but I want a little balance.

Ribombee is best bug just to make things clear.
>>
I'm rolling with 3 Poison-types, it sucks for the autismo in all of us to have to deal with, but using your favs comes first.
>>
File: I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg (25KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg
25KB, 300x277px
>favorite starter shares EXACT SAME typing with overall favorite new Pokemon
>2nd and 3rd favorite also share exact same typing (Araquanid Golisopod)
>4th favorite is another Bug
>>
>tfw 4 days from release and I STILL don't know what starter I want to choose
I mean Decidueye would be my first choice but I REALLY want Lurantis on my team
but then I don't know if I really like Incineroar or Primarina enough to use either of them instead
and then I don't know WHAT THE FUCK I'm gonna do for the rest of my team
This game is going to be my hell
>>
File: waterfox_2016-11-14_01-02-13.png (94KB, 935x237px) Image search: [Google]
waterfox_2016-11-14_01-02-13.png
94KB, 935x237px
OP here, team comp. currently, and I hate it.
>>
Imo, just make a team with you favorites now, and design something more competitive later. It makes the game slightly more challenging anyway, and you can just mess around your first run until you're finally post game and able to recruit UBs, etc.
>>
It's because Gamefreak still hasn't fucking learned that you should be able to get some member of every line of Pokemon by midgame that isn't a Legendary or an Event.

That they think people LIKE not being able to catch Pokemon until they're pretty much a time sink in game.

That we all like seeing the same Pokemon padding out areas again and again with one new mon.
>>
Why the fuck did they give bugs all the good designs
>>
So many ghosts and fairy types, it's so annoying
>>
I injected a Mimikyu level 1, with Scratch as its only move and average IVs, then ran through the game like that after having turned off Exp. Share. Upon beating the game, Mimikyu was level 60 and the rest of my team was level ~15. Things got a little better once I got Leech Life...

I may or may not have had to use tons of revives and I may or may not have blacked out three times during the run.
>>
>>29897638
My whole team is either grass or bug.
>>
>>29897734
You do have shit taste anon
>>
My current planned team is:
Decidueye
Turtonator
Mimikyu
Kommo-o
Lycanroc

I already know half of them won't be available until the 3rd island, so I'm just planning to see who becomes my unexpected bro to take the 6th slot. But I've got two Ghost-types, two Dragon-types, and depending on who gets the last slot, I could have plenty more doubles.

The most balanced team I ever had was in XY, and even it had a couple of doubles in type, so I've mostly given up on being wholly unique.
>>
>>29897638
Yep, I know that feel. I ended up having a talonflame and solgaleo on my team.

I usually don't put legends on my teams but this one felt right.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.