[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Allrightythen, I have a bunch of 6IV dittos. I need me a litten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1478660597691.png (54KB, 397x238px) Image search: [Google]
1478660597691.png
54KB, 397x238px
Allrightythen, I have a bunch of 6IV dittos. I need me a litten and the seal. Is anyone breeding already and can hand me one for the ditto?
>>
>>29895531
Noone is breeding yet? Seriously? I'll take any nature, iv's, any reject you get.
>>
>>29895677
>>29895531
Are safaris still in the game? Having friend safaris and the ability to easily get HAs was so nice and actually got me into breeding pretty hardcore, but without them, i probably won't do it again
>>
>>29895790
Unfortunately, no. There's a different game mechanic that allows you to get HA's, though - pokemon calling for help other pokemon.
>>
Any chance of any all 0 IV dittos? Also, I can breed what you need of the starters. what is your FC?
>>
>>29895956

I can make you an all 0IV one, if you'd like. Nature/ball preference?

FC is 4656-7108-0037

What is yours?
>>
>>29895531
Just get them from the GTS. I already traded two female eevees for popplio and litten and I'm not even far enough into the game to have ditto.
>>
>>29895677
Everyone is using PKHeX already
>>
>>29896015
I tried using GTS but it hasn't been working out for me. Not sure why.
>>
>>29896076
And nature?

That's just 1 ditto and I want two starters, need any other ditto?
>>
Nature does not matter for me. Make it a Neutral Nature.

Just toss me some trash or whatever you like for the second one.
>>
ok. online and in the wifi plaza. what is your IGN?
>>
>>29896142
Ready with the ditto. And I should be online. How do I trade in this retarded plaza mode?

>>29896229
IGN is Rynn
>>
>>29895841
Fuck, that's annoying, because it's random. Also means no easy way to get the starters.
>>
>>29896015
Where my eevees at. Please say they're in the wild.
>>
>>29896333
They are. You also get one from an egg.

>>29896311
Not really, they call for help of either the same pokemon, or a second pokemon, but you know what kind. So pichu's will call for pikachus, miltanks will call tauros, eevee's will call eeveelutions, you know that beforehand.

>>29896292

All set. Thanks! Also, if you're already at the IV checker stage, can you check if everything is okay with the ditto? I'm new to this.
>>
>>29896333
there are wild eevees
you also are given a eevee egg in the story.
>>
>>29896372
Yup, all 6 IV's are "No good" rank.
>>
>>29896460
Great. Thanks!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.