[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what ever happened to this theory? It just kind of disappeared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5792.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5792.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
So what ever happened to this theory? It just kind of disappeared one day, what disproved it?
>>
>>29895475
Datamining of the demos
>>
The actual pokemon being revealed and not having those types is a pretty solid debunker, anon.
>>
>>29895475
>that shitty fucking litten
>>
>>29895554
looks pretty close to what we actually got with Torracat.
>>
>>29895475
It's not disproved. Game Freak just put fake leaks into the real game to make fun of you leakfags. You'll believe anything.
>>
>>29895511
I remember these dropping off the radar at least a month or two before the mid stages were revealed
>>
>>29895475
As it was becoming more and more obvious the leaked concept were real, I suppose everyone could see those types would not be real.
That and the fact most people weren't even aware of this type thing to begin with.
>>
>>29895506
See >>29895511
>>
link to video to laugh at?
>>
>>29895921
https://youtu.be/ivaRqb0oEsE
>>
>>29895979
damn he corrected it
>>
>>29895612
Pretty close doesn't seem to mean what it used to.
>>
File: 1478218680886.png (7KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
1478218680886.png
7KB, 308x164px
>>29895475
Grass/Ground was more likely than Fire/Ground based on the filenames, and you can't say
>but why would they make Rowlet Grass/Flying only to drop it?
when that's EXACTLY what happened.
>>
>>29895475
Early concepts I guess.
>Rowlet would have started a new fire fighting
>Litten most likely been fire luxray
>Popplio would have been swole

Maybe in a interview we'll get an explanation.
>>
People figured out that the leaked starter concepts were legit after Mallow's reveal, and it was pretty obvious that the water starter wasn't going to be a fighting type.
>>
>>29896215
The more logical explanation is that they just skipped around when designing pages for the website.
>>
>>29895475

Anyone who believed this was retarded as fuck.

Ground was in preparation for Mudsdale's reveal, and Fighting was for Crabrawler's reveal.
>>
Probably not the right thread to ask in but what was the "secret" that Rockruff and the starters all shared?
>>
>>29897337
They did not share a secret. They shared the fact that they have secrets. Rockruff's was version exclusive evolutions, and the starters' was unique Z-Moves.
>>
>>29896215
You realise this happened in May, right? At that point the games were pretty much complete (there's evidence to suggest the music wasn't, and there's bound to have been plenty of other relatively minor changes too), and the Pokemon designs had long since been finalised. This isn't a matter of early concepts, it's probably just that they uploaded extra type symbols by accident or to save a little time in the future when updating the site.
>>
>>29895475
Starters, rockruff, crabrawler.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.