[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you wear or display any Pokémon merchandise in public, whether

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1479067443567.png (2MB, 1242x1995px) Image search: [Google]
1479067443567.png
2MB, 1242x1995px
Do you wear or display any Pokémon merchandise in public, whether blatant or more stealthy?
>>
>>29895444
Why are they fucking using zip ties as handcuffs
>>
Are the police allowed to tweet pictures of arrestees? That seems like a violation of privacy.
>>
>>29895502

handcuffs are expensive

zip ties are cheap
>>
>>29895518
>Are the police allowed to tweet pictures of arrestees? That seems like a violation of privacy.

mugshots have been a thing for over a hundred years
>>
>>29895502
>>29895521
Also, you can't lockpick zipties.
Once they're zipped, they're zipped.
You pretty much HAVE to cut them off.
Also you can carry many more zipties than you can bulky metal cuffs.
>>
>>29895502
They typically only use handcuffs for isolated calls. When you have a bunch of fuckers protesting and causing alot of shit with a lot of people getting arrested, they tend to use zipties instead because the cuffs are in short supply. Each cop only has one or two sets of cuffs on them.
>>
>>29895558
Fair enough, Its just I find it kinda silly considering a news story I heard on the radio. They were talking about a squirrel that got onto a football field, and one of them imagined just 2 huge bouncers taking it outside shoulder to should with little zip ties to bind its hands.
>>
>>29895518
You lose your right to privacy upon arrest
>>
>>29895518
There are websites that show mugshots from your local area. My mom looks at them all the time.
>>
>>29895639
>My mom looks at them all the time.
what a creep
>>
Is anyone gonna answer OP question? Lol
>>
i dont wear pokemon merchandise because im not autistic

once you're at least 15 you can't wear fucking poke merch jesus christ, you are the kind of guys who girls snicker at on the bus, try going on /fa/ for once in your life
>>
I wear the pins you get from the card games and stuff in my lapels during the winter and have a lanyard. I've also got a little handheld mirror that I use to check my make up sometimes, but that's not official merch, haha.
>>
what if he wasn't protesting and just walking around playing pokemon go?
>>
The background of my smartwatch is a keystone, but other than that, I don't have any wearable merch.

I used to have this cool shirt with darwin but he had a bunch of Pokemon stuff. Don't know where it went though.
>>
File: 20160421_976bb9-2.jpg (115KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
20160421_976bb9-2.jpg
115KB, 800x800px
I have one of those blind bag shirts japan had for the 20th anniversary back in feb.

It's too large and looks pretty cheap but it's overall pretty comfy. I don't wear it often outside of the house.

I got the rival battle in the bottom left
>>
I own a few shirts, but they aren't painfully obvious. My newest shirt is the Team Skull logo
>>
>>29895444
I have a hat with some of the TCG and Pokemon Center pins. I get to talk to a bunch of casual Go players sometimes because of it. Other people think they're the Disney pins and talk about that too.

I have a couple of Pokemon shirts amongst a large pile of screenprint shirts, too.
>>
>>29895444
throw that cracker in prison and make the world a better place
>>
I have a shirt with Bulbasaur on it, another one referencing Twitch Plays Pokemon (most people think its some religious shirt, lmao)

I also sometimes play pokemon out in public. Don't really care to be stealthy
>>
File: T-006.jpg (242KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
T-006.jpg
242KB, 450x300px
No, but I've always really liked this shirt enough that I might wear it with a jacket if I owned it.
>>
File: T-004.jpg (138KB, 450x267px) Image search: [Google]
T-004.jpg
138KB, 450x267px
>>29895983
The Charmander variant also misspells the creature's name.
>>
When I was younger I thought printed T shirts were cool. Once I was in my 20s I realized how stupid I looked when I saw a giant sterotypical neck beard wearing the same printed shirt as I was. (It was a Batman shirt)

Never have worn them outside since. Plain v necks, fitting polos, and just regular stylish shirts.
>>
i often wear Red's hat with the little emblem from the adventures manga. I also play emulators on my phone a lot during lectures because honestly who cares what a bunch of college kids think of me when im just there for a degree
>>
>>29895647
She's just trying to find anon's black dad.
>>
>>29896070
kek
>>
>>29896030

>batman shirt

lets face it, you WERE asking for it
>>
>>29895444
nope i make it a point to never wear shirts or apparel that can be linked to video games, anime or tv shows. for all intents and purposes, from an outside point of view, I am the most boring and bland person alive.
>>
>>29895603

yeah well that little fucker wouldn't get its tiny squirrel hands loose anytime soon tell you what
>>
I have a Torchic charm for my phone. That's about it.
>>
>>29895444
No, only graphic tshirts I wear are ones I get from concerts.

What's weird to me is how many weirdos I see whereing pikachu hoidies on my campus, sometimes even guys too. I still see people wear me gusta and troll face shirts and see people with ears and tails on my campus, fucking chicago.
>>
I think the only anime/videogames apparel I have would be a carabiner with the Anaheim Electronics logo on it. I've seen people wearing Pokemon-themed clothing and it's ALWAYS some kind of hipster average-looking gaymur grrrrl.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.