[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play Y >get bored to tears by the time I reach the 2nd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>play Y
>get bored to tears by the time I reach the 2nd gym, too fucking boring and easy, stop playing

>play Moon
>actually has kept me playing for 6 hours long sessions and it has a decent amount of challenge

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>29894877
Havent played but from screenshots everything looks comfy as shit. Makes me want to just wander around and look at everything.

Are you chugging through or exploring?
>>
>>29894877
good stuff
plus this game is very entertaining outside of the normal aspects of Pokemon. Its entertaining to explore and open every door.
>>
>>29894877
Fuck off nintendrone. SM will bomb and Pokémon and GameFreak will die, and you know it, cocksucker.
>>
>>29894925
No rushing or anything. I battle all trainers, look up all alt paths for hidden items and shit.

The game not being chibi shit and restricted to grids really helped with the feeling
>>
>>29894925
If you want comfy, nighttime music made a return.
>>
>>29894957
Why dont you call him a shill and be done with it?
>>
>>29894981
Aw sweet. Thanks anon
>>
>>29894957
>nintendrone
go back to /v/ you manchild
>>
>>29894957
Impossible for GameFreak to die out seeing as how Sun/Moon are the most pre-ordered titles in Nintendo history. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem likely that GameFreak would change course if the games are flying off the shelves. It would take something considerable (like shitty sales) for them to actually take a look at the titles and say to themselves "where did we fuck up?"
>>
File: 1382495791987.png (102KB, 240x247px) Image search: [Google]
1382495791987.png
102KB, 240x247px
>>29895051
SM is already 1000 times better than gen 6.

Not like that's saying much, but at least they have recovered from the fucking shitshow that gen was.
>>
>>29894957
>trying to be "le edgy and cool"
>on /vp
>complaining about nintendo
>thisshitdoesntaddup.png
>>
>>29895092
I can't knock it until I've tried it, but the game is looking to be even shittier than gen 6 imo. The trials just don't Look(er) that appealing to me. I would have preferred them sticking with gyms instead. Something about this new format just rubs me the wrong way.
>>
>>29895189
dude it's the same fucking shit
>>
>>29895224
I guess I'll have to wait and see. Hopefully GameFreak isn't going to continue to shit the bed with this series.
>>
>>29894877
In all fairness, the stretch between the first and second gym was ridiculously long.
>>
>>29894957
woah man no need to get that intense
>>
>>29894877
Half of that was cut scenes.
>>
>>29895614
nice meme
>>
>>29895704
You haven't played the game if you think that's a meme, believe me.
>>
>>29894957
This is Low Tier God levels of retardation lmao
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.