[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was incredibly disappointed after having completed SM. >Removal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Pokémon-Sun-box-art.png (3MB, 1863x1704px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon-Sun-box-art.png
3MB, 1863x1704px
I was incredibly disappointed after having completed SM.

>Removal of HMs
>Too many cutscenes
>Shitty framerates everywhere
>Your rival gets the starter weak against yours
>Removal of Gyms
>Totem battles are easy as fuck compared to Gym battles
>Elite Four is lazy and is just you fighting the 4 Kahunas again
>No Trail Captain/Elite Four nor Totem Pokemon rematches
>Lack of New Pokemon
>Stats of most of the new Pokemon are shit
>Having Legendaries that evolve and waste Dex slots
>Removal of National Dex
>Can't catch Pokémon outside of the Alola Dex
>Worse customization options than XY
>All the EV and Shiny methods from XY are gone
>No easy egg hatching route
>Removal of Horde Battles
>Removal of Triple and Rotation Battles
>No new Megas
>No Battle Frontier
>Battle Tree is just a reskinned Maison with less features
>>
The lack of new pokemon is a stupid complain and you know it.
>>
>>29893191
Cringe. I also beat the game, and most of the shit you stated is pretty stupid, IMO one of the best entries so far. Way far superior than anything Gen 6 too.
>>
>>29893191
>Removal of HMs

Stopped reading there.
>>
File: tumblr_ns4jolc5xL1uc9zo8o1_1280.png (195KB, 1000x992px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns4jolc5xL1uc9zo8o1_1280.png
195KB, 1000x992px
>>29893191
>removal of HMs
>bad
>>
You don't start a valid complain thread with
>Removal of HMs
>>
>>29893255
This.
>>
If you don't like how gamefreak runs things go fuck off to digimon you whiny bitch
>>
File: Classic Blunder.gif (999KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
Classic Blunder.gif
999KB, 245x200px
>>29893269
>>29893268
>>29893255
>You don't start a valid complain thread with
>Removal of HMs
>>
It's actually preferable to be a blissfully ignorant normie than be on /vp/ in its current state. I can't believe that you all have become more insufferable than tumblr. I'd rather a deviantART oc fanfic than see another Sun/Moon hate thread. I have no idea why you guys even play the game because you clearly no longer Pokémon fans. That Lurantis fag singlehandely fucked up the whole board. I'd rather have bui and goodra fag back.
>>
>>29893295
you shouldn't be a corporate faggot apologist though
>>
File: 1478951817369.jpg (86KB, 680x730px) Image search: [Google]
1478951817369.jpg
86KB, 680x730px
>>29893191
>Removal of HMs

Stopped reading there. Your bait was too obvious
>>
>>29893191
>>Worse customization options than XY
This is what hurts most. XY wasn't perfect but the diversity of clothing really helped.
Why in the love of fuck are there NO PANTS?
>>
>>29893859
To be honest as nice as lurantis was, i wish the game hadnt leaked, i feel bad for gamefreak and i have kind gotten bummed out from reading this hate (i know i shouldnt but its everywhere) im still hyped as ever however
>>
>>29893859
You can be a fan of something and be annoyed when an iteration of that thing is not good.
Disliking this game doesn't make you not a fan of Pokemon, it means you are not content to just gobble up any shit that game freak throws at you.
>>
>>29893191
>Totem battles are easy as fuck compared to Gym battles
Wrong
>Elite Four is lazy and is just you fighting the 4 Kahunas again
Only 2 of them are rematches try harder
>>
>>29893191
It doesn't read like complaints from someone who actually played the game. Hau isn't your rival, Gladion is. Only half of the elite 4 is Kahunas and it's explicitely said in game when you fight them. There is Elite 4 rematches too, if you tried you would know this.
>>
>>29893191
I thought this was a meme until I completed the game myself, but was actually quite disappointed. These non-believers will see when they get the game; it's all style but no substance, pretty graphics is the only thing that's going for it; no HMs is another plus I guess. There will be a lot of mixed reviews from the critics on this trust me. The lack of gym leaders is quite literally heart-breaking, the essence of Pokemon was removed when I saw this. WiFi battles are the only thing that's keeping me playing this.
>>
>>29894301
And in every E4 rematch after that (which are higher level than the first time, no other changes though), instead of defeating the "LAST CHAMPION" you get a random person to fight trying to take YOUR championship title. So the last fight isn't predictable at all you have to be ready for anything.
>>
>>29894480
If you're going to samefag at least develop some different styles of typing
>>
>>29894242
On the same end of that stick most here are just jumping on a hate bandwagon because one fuck from /v/ crossed over and said the games were garbage
>>
>>29893333
check'em
>>
>>29893226
>>29893232
One peso ($1.00) has been deposited to your account.
>>
Does SM have an alternative for levelling up other than rematching the Pokemon League over and over again?

ORAS has the Trainer Eye feature and Mauville Food Court.

XY has Restaurants.

Does SM have anything like that?

Also, what levels are the highest trainers in the game?
Any boss battle like Battle Resort Wally (level 81 Gallade, rest of team 2 levelse lower)
>>
>>29895023
>samefag
That was my first post in the thread dumbass
>>
>>29893255
>>29893333
Not him.

The removal of HMs itself would be very welcome if it didn't mean railroading by other means.
>>
>>29895176
Battle Buffet in the mall.
>>
>>29895048
True. Except most people shitting on the games are the ones who have actually played them. The games are bad, this is a fact. Whether you still like them or not is another thing.
>>
>>29895208
Thanks. And is it a once per day challenge, like the Mauville Food Court, or can you do it over and over again indefinitely, like the Kalos Restaurants?
>>
File: 1471827687017.png (182KB, 209x322px)
1471827687017.png
182KB, 209x322px
>>29893191
>I was incredibly disappointed after having completed SM.
>Removal of HMs
>>
>>29893191
the fact that each e4 member relies on spamming confusion-causing moves and then the champion is the worst possible character they could have chosen and much easier than said e4 is so bad.

also the e4 isn't the four kahunas. that would be lazy. it's three of them + one new character! WOW! so cool!
>>
And do all of the E4´s Pokemon hold competitive battle items? And the Challengers for your title?
>>
>>29893191
>>Removal of HMs
alright anyone who post this from here on out had best explain why hms are a good thing, staple of the franchise isn't a valid reason
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.