[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God damn this faggot is annoying, especially this fucking pose.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: hau.png (134KB, 464x279px) Image search: [Google]
hau.png
134KB, 464x279px
God damn this faggot is annoying, especially this fucking pose.
I wish I could sock him in the face or have the option to tell him to fuck off and never speak to me again
>>
You seem like someone who had friends.
>>
>>29893185
>Getting this upset over something so stupid.
>>
>>29893208
You're right but I'm with OP. Fuck that useless ayy lemao xD cunt.
>>
he's just a kid
>>
chubby trans son xD
>>
>>29893206
I don't make friends with annoying little retards that's obviously inept in the social cues department.
And yes, faggots like Hau exists in real life which makes him even more annoying
>>
He can't help he's gay OP, he's never been bullied straight and that's your fucking task.
>>
>>29893185
I think he' getting ready to get his dick sucked.
>>
Where's the "200% Triggered" image when you need it?
>>
>>29893428
>I don't make friends

Yeah, we know.
>>
>>29895147
>it's not just hanging out for the breeze guys. Get to it.
>>
>>29893185
I genuinely thought Hau would be a bro like Barry that also didn't suck your dick 24/7 and actually attempted to compete with you.
I had so many hopes for SM.
>>
>>29895213
Barry was fucking insufferable. Hau is a bro.
>>
I'm going with meh, he didn't do much despite being everywhere, but he was better than the gen 6 rivals. His raichu also gave me trouble right after we got to the third island, so props there. On a side note, i like how he's ecstatic during the title defense match because he beat his gramps at full strength.
>>
I wish i could spoon him
>>
he's annoying, but worse is the never ending fucking tribal party after you beat the elite 4 that I'm sitting through right now. at least i caught tapu.
>>
>>29895213
Gladion is the rival.
>>
>>29895630
Shit taste.
>>
I'm so fucking tired of ambitionless "rivals".
>>
For a second I thought he was being pretty cool against Faba but nothing really came of it. He's pulling his smiley routine while also telling Faba to fork over the key. Had Gladion not also been there as well it might have been kind of funny.
>>
He's just your friend, anon
>>
>>29897719
Fucking this.
I don't care if my rivals are friendly and easygoing, but for god's sake, show some damn backbone!

We're supposed to like these people, but all they do is say how great I am, and how they're never going to amount to anything but that's okay, because their ambitions aren't related to anything we can do in-game, if they even have ambitions at all.

Tierno was fine. His "build a Pokemon dance team" gimmick would've been great... if there was a way to actually show him achieving that goal. Contests, for example.
And then there's Serena and Calem. So they can't beat us in regular battles. Fine. Why not have them find a calling in Sky Battles, or Inverse Battles (and give Meowstic an Inverse-setting HA or level-up move), or, hell, why not make them challenge us to Rhyhorn races?

And goddamn Shauna. She had no confidence and decided to go on a proper journey after seeing us save the world... so why not have her show up in the Battle Tree as a high-level opponent? Give the rivals some fucking closure. That's all we want.
>>
Remember the deep and well developed romance between him and Lillie that cumulated in a heart rending finale where he cries out his love for her as she leaves for Kanto?

Cause I think I must have blacked out for that first part.
>>
>>29897927
He actually tells you before he challenges you for your champion position that he's happy that he finally accomplished his goal of taking down his grandpa at full power. It's not much, but it's something.
>>
>>29897927
They could even do it while still having them being a friend

Just imagine, your rival is your childhood friend, and as kids you both made up your minds to be the very best, like no one ever was

No holds barred, both sides giving their all, no hard feelings but only one can be Champion
>>
>>29898158
You can't just beat up on them constantly and have that play out realistically. Have semi-scripted losses, make the rival really fucking strong and if you lose its not game over.
>>
File: Frank.png (26KB, 105x156px) Image search: [Google]
Frank.png
26KB, 105x156px
>>29898158
>No holds barred, both sides giving their all, no hard feelings but only one can be Champion
>>
>>29893249
same
>>
>>29893185
I wish there was a option to pick your own rival. This nigger can kill himself.
>>
He's so fucking soulless and boring it hurts

I wouldn't even mind him that much if he didn't show up out of nowhere in every single fucking cutscene to ruin the moment

The game would improve a lot if he was straight up removed with no other changes, prove me wrong
>>
>>29900315
>soulless
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>29893185
>this fucking pose
>this fucking pose
>this fucking pose
this
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.