[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From what I hearing a lot of you seem to think this just a repeat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

From what I hearing a lot of you seem to think this just a repeat of X&Y and/or worse. Is this series dead now?

Let me know, I'm tired of lurking on this board.
>>
File: vidya hall of shame.png (1MB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vidya hall of shame.png
1MB, 800x1200px
>>29891750
Protip: Ignore the polls, they're almost always rigged by NOA employees.

SuMo are literally the worst Pokemon games ever and the vast majority of this board sincerely hopes that it tanks.
>>
>>29891750
Think for yourself, faggot.
>>
I haven't played the games yet as I'm waiting for official release so I can't actually give my opinions on the games.

I'm defiantly excited for them and I'm not going to let my experience and expectations be tainted by the cunts on this website. Go in and enjoy yourself, or at least try to. Forget what these guys think, they have their own preferences for what makes a good game and yours may be different.

It's a new gen, try to have a good time.
>>
Its easily the worst of the series

XY had better difficulty, story, post-game etc.
>>
>>29891882

Pretty much this, well said.
>>
>>29891750

It's better. Come to 4chan for info and leaks, don't ask it for opinions.

And go back to R eddit, faggot.
>>
>>29891928
I personally think that all those arguments are bullshit, but SM are still pretty underwhelming to be honest and probably one of the worst games.
>>
File: 1476149357167.gif (971KB, 332x225px) Image search: [Google]
1476149357167.gif
971KB, 332x225px
Take /v/ with you when you go.
>>
>>29891837
Get your autistic ass out of here, if you unironically think SuMo will be Atari ET/Superman 64/Sonic 06 tier you're actually retarded and please never procreate, play HGSS and BW2 for an eternity so girls never touch you
>>
>>29891900

>defiantly

You don't deserve those dubs.
>>
File: 1470159856485.gif (936KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
1470159856485.gif
936KB, 500x344px
>>29891980
It's just a tard trying to force a meme, no need to blow your top.
>>
Sun and Moon are good games,top kek.
>>
>>29891995
My bad, meant to say "definitely"
>>
>>29892370
don't apologize to that fucknigga he can eat a dick.

The game is mediocre though.
>>
>>29891750
I'm enjoying it. Just walk in expecting a Pokémon game. This board is never satisfied and the faggots are always the loudest so don't trust their opinions.

It's definitely a step up from XY.
>>
>>29891750
The games aren't bad, but I was a bit dissapointed. I expected more for the 20th anniversary games. And I certainly didn't get the "it all comes together" feeling they were supposed to communicate. My expectations wouldn't have been so high if there hadn't been so many instances of GF claiming the games are a celebration of the 20th anniversary.
>>
/vp/ isn't where you should look for opinions. Fags here will find literally anything to complain about.

>Youngster's hair color changes 3 shades
>WORST FUKING GAME EVER IM NEVER BUYING POKEYMON AGAIN UNTIL THE NEXT GAMES ARE ANNOUNCED!!!1!!one!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.