[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that these games are indisputably the best first entries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Reminder that these games are indisputably the best first entries of a generation since maybe gold/silver.

Ruby and Sapphire were garbage, everything that people complement from gen 3 are because of emerald.

Same thing with Gen 4 and Platnium.

Same thing with gen 5 and W2/B2

Gen 6: lol
>>
And no, vanilla black and white were not good, and if you think they were then you have to admit that sun and moon were good too because black and white had little Pokémon variety, a plethora of questionable designs, liners and a barren post game section of towns with nothing to do.
>>
Gold and Silver were fucking awful.
>>
>>29890122
This. Red and Green were better.
>>
>>29890075
You clearly haven't played these games if you're posting this
>>
File: 3782217951_9e226b518a_z.jpg (92KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
3782217951_9e226b518a_z.jpg
92KB, 500x336px
>>
>>29890075
Best opinion on this board right now. Edgy contrarians need to kill themselves ASAP.
>>
>>29890075
But DP were the best first entries. Slow and comfy with a nice open region that I can explore, just how I like em.
>>
>>29890902
>no Fire types
>slow as fuck
No. DP are the worst games in the series.
>>
>>29890075
>>29890110
>Implying vanilla black and white aren't good.
>>
Best opinion on this board

Although that means that SM would need sequels
>>
>>29890902
>Slow and comfy

ahahahahahahhahaha
>>
>>29891971
>Kalosperm burthurt
>>29891950
Not really,the games are fine,theys should focus in GEN 8 for Switch
>>
>>29890902
>taking 15 minutes to defeat a trainer with 6 magikarps is "comfy"
>>
I like them too, I love Alola as a region, I love the insane polish that this game has to EVERYTHING. It feels like a home console Pokemon maingame.

I hate the constant cutscene interruptions and railroading, and I hope that these can be fixed in a SM2 along with a big postgame, then they'll be perfect. Possible gen 4 remakes on this engine, with a unbound and redone Sinnoh without grid movement, makes me extremely hard as well.
>>
>>29890075
>>29890110
I always thought that original BW were great, but I have to say, SM seem even better. I really liked the plot, and I didn't mind the cutscenes at all. SM are probably my favorite entries, right up there with B2W2.
>>
>DP was bad meme

alolmaola
>>
>>29892251
I actually spend over 400 hours on DP. But maybe 100 of those were waiting for Pokémon with high health to die.
>>
File: black-white.jpg (44KB, 469x210px) Image search: [Google]
black-white.jpg
44KB, 469x210px
>>29890075
Very good, very good...

HOWEVER
>>
>>29890075
Either you haven't played Sun&Moon or you've never played any other game in the series.
They're by far the worst first entries of a generation.
>>
>>29894518
I just beat sun and moon today Pham. Easily one of my favorite entries in the series.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.