[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"WHAT THE FUCK CHANGED / HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS WORK"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 33

File: 12341238901.jpg (1MB, 1783x2880px) Image search: [Google]
12341238901.jpg
1MB, 1783x2880px
Tried to get all the important and most commonly asked shit in one thread. Obviously call me out like the faggot I am if anything's wrong.

Data Compilation: http://pastebin(.)com/d1j1RmYJ

* = New

>>>Moves

Knock Off - No Change
Stealth Rock - No Change
Spiky Shield - No Change
Destiny Bond - Changed (Success % halves with successive uses)
Fell Stinger - Changed (30 BP, +2 Atk -> 50 BP, +3 Atk)
Leech Life - Changed (20 BP -> 80 BP. Distribution is still awful despite being a TM)
Thunder Wave - Changed (100 Acc -> 90 Acc)
Dark Void - Changed (80 Acc -> 50 Acc, Only usable by Darkrai)
Water Shuriken - Changed (Physical -> Special)
Mystical Fire - Changed (65BP -> 75 BP)

*Toxic Thread - Status move, not an entry hazard. Poisons and Lowers Speed
*Anchor Shot - 80 BP Trapping Steel Type Move. Does not Trap Ghost types
*First Impression - 90 BP +2 Priority Bug Type Move. Only works if used on the first turn. Does not flinch
*Baneful Bunker - Protect Clone. Poisons attacker if they used a Contact move. Regular Poison, not Toxic
*Power Trip - Dark Type Stored Power Clone. Does NOT increase Attack - GF sucks at descriptions
*Aurora Veil - Activates a 5-Turn Veil with both Light Screen and Reflect's effects. Stack-able with Light Screen and Reflect. Affected by Light Clay and Brick Break
*Burn Up - 130 BP Physical Fire Attack. If a pure Fire Type uses this move, they turn Typeless. No weaknesses or resistances. Switching regains Fire Type. Entrainment Wonder Guard via Mimic Shedinja in doubles is possible but still a shitty gimmick. No, nothing good every happens to Flareon

Learn Set Changes: http://pastebin(.)com/zyLkAFbs
Z-Moves (Status Based): http://pastebin(.)com/d5Hed1cw
Z-Moves (Damage Based) and New Moves: https://paste(.)ee/r/mvJ70
>>
>>>Abilities

Unaware - Unchanged (GF fucking SUCKS at descriptions)
Normalized - Unchanged
Gale Wings - Changed (Only works at full health)

*Steel Worker - Boosts Steel Type Moves by 50%.
*Liquid Voice - Makes Sound Based moves Water Type while retaining Sound properties (interactions with Subs, Throat Chop, and Soundproof are unchanged)
*Wimp Out / Emergency Exit - Activates once the full damage from a hit that brings it from above 50% health to equal or lower than 50% health is received. Pokemon switches out - you can choose the Pokemon you switch to. If it activates before you attack, you will not attack. If at any point you go above 50% and then go back down below it in the same battle, the effect will trigger in the same manner. Red Card + Emergency Exit = double blind switching.
*Receiver / Power of Alchemy - Copies the Ability (with exceptions) of the ally Pokemon when it faints in double battles. Non-functional in Singles.
*Schooling - Activates when the following 2 conditions are met: Wishiwashi is Level 20 or higher; Wishiwashi must be between 100% and 26% health. If lowered below 25% and then subsequently raised above 25%, it will reactivate.
*Beast Boost - Grants a one level boost to your highest stat. In the case of ties, stats are prioritized thus: Atk, Def, SpA, SpD, Spe
*Corrosion - Attacks from this Pokemon bypass Poison STATUS immunities. Steel Types are still immune to the damage from Poison attacks. Primary Damage must occur before secondary effects can. Basically, Corrosion Pokemon can poison Steel types with Toxic and Twinneedle, but not with Sludge Bomb.

Ability List: https://paste(.)ee/r/8LT3s
>>
>>>Mechanics

Mega Evolution - Occurs at the beginning of the turn before any moves occur, but after Switching (and Pursuit against Switched Pokemon). Turn Order, Abilities, and Speed are affected before any move occurs. (Yes, this means Protect is no longer needed).
Burning - Damage reduced to 1/16 per turn. Attack is still decreased to 50%.
Paralysis - Speed Decrease reduced to 50%. Full Paralysis still has a 25% chance of occurring every turn.
Confusion - Chance of Self-Damage decreased to 33%. Still wears off after 1-4 turns.

*Call for Help/Hidden Abilities - Weakened Pokemon will occasionally "Call for Help" when they are weakened (below 50-25% health). Calls for help can be answered by: Pokemon of the same type (will Ally with wild Pokemon), Pokemon of a friendly species (will Ally with wild Pokemon), or Pokemon of a predatory / antagonist species (will Attack wild Pokemon). The more Pokemon that are called for help, the more likely a Pokemon with it's hidden ability will appear in the chain.
*Z-Moves - Z Moves completely overwrite any additional effects of the original move entirely.

>>>Items

Evolite - Unchanged

*Adrenaline Orb - Battle Item and Held Item. If held, Boosts Speed by 1 Stage when Intimidated. If used by Trainer in battle, it encourages weakened wild Pokemon to call for help.
*Bottle Caps - Bottle Caps raise stats to the equivalent of the stat having 31 IV's. Silver ones affect one stat, Gold ones affect all stats. Neither affect the ACTUAL IV - just the actual Stat which means that it does not interfere with Hidden Power Types or affect Breeding
>>
File: lmesct.png (1MB, 2552x2704px) Image search: [Google]
lmesct.png
1MB, 2552x2704px
>>>FAQ<<<

>Movepool Lists and New Pokemon Stats
https://paste(.)ee/r/zYMUr

>Base Stat and Ability Changes
https://docs(.)google(.)com/spreadsheets/d/1Yx61tXCHTp9PqvluxdN1Xi2zcUxATI1f3uS7UHtpeQ0/htmlview?sle=true#

>Pokemon Evolution methods and Exclusives:
pic related

>Pokemon Locations:
Mareanie - Kala'e Bay, Melemele Island - Fishing (1%). Alternatively, beat a Corsola within an inch of it's life, wait for it to call for help, watch as a Mareanie comes up and tries to liquefy it.
Wimpod - Route 8 - Careful, they try to run away. If it runs or you kill it, enter/exit a building and try again.
Moon: http://pastebin(.)com/YjNi4Qdk and http://pastebin(.)com/HKEVPUYX

>Why is everyone so slow, why are there so few Battle Tree challengers, why two Ghost/Grass Pokemon, why-
Cause Gamefreak is fucking weird

>Why is EV Training so SHIT
It's not, you were meme'd, see >>29864489

>When can I trade from ORAS?
Waiting on PokeBank release

>What about-
Check the pastebins first

>Faggot, it's not in the pastebins - Which abilities doesn't Receiver take, does Corrosion work with Toxic Spikes, how to get unlimited Ultra/Johto Balls, etc.
Don't know, ask away. Research is still being done on a lot of shit.
>>
Also forgot - if you breed a Non-Alolan Pokemon in Alola, you get an Alolan Pokemon, not the original version. So Drought Ninetales can only come in from ORAS - you can't breed one in Sun/Moon.

That's most of the big questions I think.
>>
File: 1430559427992.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1430559427992.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>29889895
>Dark Void: 80 acc > 50 acc
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29889977
>Triple dubs

>Needing Leaf Stone to evolve Exeggutor
But I thought the rumor was that in Alola's magnificent sunlight, they evolved naturally, which is the reason for the new form?
Oh well.
>>
>>29890176
>Gamefreak making a lick of sense

Someday maybe.
>>
is there a paste of where all the important held items are located in game?
>>
>>29889977
>Mareanie evolves at level 38
goddammit GF
Still using her
>>
>>29889936
Wait, Eviolite isn't changed? I could have sworn there was an NPC explaining that it was 20% now.
>>
>>29890383
First pastebin has the link, but...

http://pastebin(.)com/cVWYS44b

>>29890530
Still 50%. Gamefreak is fucking awful at descriptions, cause it says the same shit in the Japanese version, just like Unaware.
>>
has anyone actually ever proven that chaining pokemon gets their HA?

Everyone says it all the time, but has anyone actually done it/proven it?
>>
>>29889895
Good shit my nigga but don't forget the revelation that the spider's ability is like Huge Power for phys. water moves.
>>
Maybe Im retarded, but it seems like the effect of element resist berries stick until switched.

>Fight totem vikavolt
>Use fire move
>Does neutered damage (roughly 1/3rd)
>Attack again
>Still maintains damage, neither are crits

Even assuming min or max damage for each hit it doesnt make sense. There was some change
>>
>>29890644
>has anyone actually ever proven that chaining pokemon gets their HA?

Ish?

It's been proven that Pokemon that get called for help CAN have their Hidden Abilities - there's a webm a bunch of threads back.

It has NOT been proven that wild Pokemon (that haven't been called for help) can have their Hidden Abilities.

So, the only way we know how to get Hidden Abilities so far is to call for help.

What we DON'T know is how much chaining is required, or if it's just that any time a Pokemon's been called for help there's a chance of it having it's HA.
>>
>>29890696
>Water Bubble is Huge Power for Water Moves

What? Since when? This would make Araquanid SLIGHTLY less useless...

>>29890726
What exactly are you saying?
>>
>>29890726
Try it with a non-totem Pokemon if you're able. Totems may have better stats, or already boosted stats, just by virtue of being a Totem.
>>
>>29890841
It was found out today, and keep in mind that it's also Heatproof and burn immunity.
>>
you left out the power items giving 8evs instead of four now. 16 with pokerus. And that chaining doubles ev gains the moment a helper pokemon appears.
>>
>>29891017
>Only Bug with Burn Immunity
>Only Bug with Fire Resistance
>Essentially 2x Water STAB

Sounds fantastic, except his love pool is still piss poor and the rest of his stats are meh. Probably too strong for PU though, and definitely has use in Doubles with Entrainment.
>>
>>29891175
>Can get 36 EV's from 2 Pikpek's
>Literally 9 Stat points from 2 involved Pokemon

Holy

Shit
>>
Anyone know where to find vanillish's family? they aren't located on either of the pastebins so are they sun exclusive?
>>
>>29891175
>And that chaining doubles ev gains the moment a helper pokemon appears
I take back everything I said about GF
this is good enough
>>
>>29890841

>What exactly are you saying?

That even after the resist berry is consumed, they still resist said element at least until a switch

>>29890909

I believe there would still be a stages worth of damage different
>>
Steelworker is supposedly only +33%.
>>
Add a new ability change, weak armor now gives +2 speed

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pokemon-sun-moon-battle-mechanics-research.3586701/page-16

from the last post
>I herd that weak armor now raises speed 2 stages, is that true or just a baseless rumor?

>True, in-game text says it explicitly. ("Rose sharply!" text)
>>
>>29891177
>Only Bug with Burn Immunity
Vocarona
>>
>>29889895
>Johto trio changed their amazing unreleased HA to fucking Inner Focus
>Gengar doesn't float
Literally why
>>
Pls get a listing for Pickup.

I need to know if it's worth grabbing a bunch and leveling to 91.
>>
Has there already been any confirmation on how many of each Ultra Beast you can capture in each version?
>>
>>29891177
>except his love pool is still piss poor and the rest of his stats are meh
Really good special bulk, actually surprisingly good defensive typing. Can probably work very well as a tank.
>>
File: 1385418619939.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1385418619939.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Did scald get nerfed?
>>
>>29891835
No but burn only does 1/16th now
>>
>>29891695
you get 4 mosquito/roaches
2 electric guys
2 origami/celesteels
1 ea guzzlord/nilego
1 necrozma (not really ub)
>>
>>29891695
1 Nihilego
4 Beauty/Absorption
2 Guzma
2 Paper/Bamboo
1 Guzzlord

The quest is very straightforward, so that's all there is. Beauty/Bamboo are completely Moon exclusive and Absorption/Paper are completely Sun exclusive, unfortunately.
>>
Any new/different hold items for breeding?
>>
>>29891866
I reckon the Mosquito/Roach and Origami/Bamboo are version exclusive then?
>>
>slowmons
So, S/M meta will be about stall?
Fucking hell..
>>
>>29891933
See >>29889977
>>
>>29891981
Only real stall mon we got is that sea urchin
>>
>>29891334
With that new mechanic, helpers have become better than hordes, because it can work with Pokemon of any EV yield, and can go on forever.
>>
>>29889936
>*Z-Moves - Z Moves completely overwrite any additional effects of the original move entirely.
Does that include the status z-moves too? Because that's fucking useless if it does.
>>
>>29891695
>>29891866
You only get 2 Skeeters in Sun, but 4 Flat Stanleys.
>>
>>29889977
So, how far into the game are Vast Poni Canyon and Mount Lanakila? Am I going to be stuck with Grubbin/Charjabug and Crabrawler for 90% of the game?
>>
>>29891250
>>29891334

Just think 2/3 evs means 20 and 22 respectively.

Double those and that's an easy 40 and 44 per kill which means you only need to ko 7/6 pokemon for a fully trained stat. I welcome the horde replacement desu
>>
>>29892084
Do you have proof? Because I've caught these things and there is absolutely no mention of the counterpart. As far as I know this is a baseless rumor people parrot because it would be great if things were like this.
>>
>>29892063
Yes, the Z-Move overwrites the original move - but there's a lot of variation on the Z-Move depending on which move was used as the base.

For example, if you Z-Move Belly Drum, you get 100% Health back and Attack raised to +6.
>>
>>29891866
>>29891889
Wrong
1 Nihilego
2 Buzzwole/4 Pheromosa
2 Xurkitree
4 Kartana/ 2 Celesteena
1 Guzzlord
>>
>>29890696
Wait what? Explain in detail. It gets double of its physical attack stats wen doing physical water moves?
>>
>>29892097
>Grubbin/Charjabug
Yes. They evolve on the 4th island.

>Crabrawler
No. He evolves on the 2nd island.
>>
How do you level grind to 100 in this game?
Pokepelago fucking sucks at levelling up, unfortunately. And I can't find a really good place to level. E4 is fairly low levelled to get to 100 quickly.
>>
>>29892217
>>
>>29892256
Care to post proof? Because >>29892217
>>
>>29892279
Crabrawler evolves on the 3rd island.
>>
>>29892273
Doubles base damage of Water moves before STAB is calculated. It can be Entrained, too.
>>
>>29892304
How do you get them to appear?
>>
>>29892304
Whoops. Wrong image. Give me a couple of minutes to back up my Sun save.
>>
>>29892354
I beg of you. Could you trade me the sun exclusive UBs?
>>
>>29892273
You said it... sorta correct.

What happens is the base power of the Water Move is doubled. STAB is applied afterwards.

So Surf:
>90 BP
>Water Bubble: 180 BP
>STAB: 270 BP

Liquidation:
>80 BP
>Water Bubble: 160 BP
>STAB: 240 BP

Gets fun too

Hydro Pump
>120 BP
>Water Bubble: 240 BP
>STAB: 360 BP

Hydro Cannon
>150 BP
>Water Bubble: 300 BP
>STAB: 450 BP
>>
>>29892383
No.

>>29892314
Here.
>>
>>29892329
Shit my bad
>>
>>29892400
>>29892304

any idea why the UBs cause an invalid encounter?
the tapus and type null also have this problem, i'm not sure why
>>
>>29892400
Dont tell me. Fearmongered that you could get banned online? Even though is a 100% not true?
>>
>>29892400
Ahhh. So you were not talking about them not being exclusives. It's that in you get four UB-02 in Moon and four UB-04 in Sun.

That explains the confusion. Thanks.
>>
>>29892397
So essentially, it's a BL2 wallbreaker since it's typing defenses and speed are still trash.
>>
>>29892461
Because it's an unfinished program.
>>
>>29892314
It's obvious to anyone who has played the fucking games. If you haven't played both then you shouldn't be the one compiling the info.
Anyway, since I'm feeling kind today I looked it up in the game text:
>UB-02. Code name: “Absorption.” Yes, I can tell you about it! It appears to be quite a dangerous UB that can boast of some fantastic musculature! Sightings were made in Melemele Meadow. And the sightings report two specimens. So the goal of this mission will be to find and protect two individuals, if you can![VAR 0114(001F)]
>UB-02. Code name: “Beauty.” Yes, I can tell you about it! It appears to be a very dangerous and beautiful UB that can move with great speed! Sightings were made in Verdant Cavern. And the sightings report four specimens. So the goal of this mission will be to find and protect four individuals, if you can![VAR 0114(001F)]
>UB-04. Code name: “Blade.” Yes, I can tell you about it! It seems to be a horrifying beast that can cut through absolutely anything! Sightings were made in two locations. Route 17 and Malie Garden! It seems highly likely that the creatures are on the move around Ula’ula Island. The sightings indicate four specimens. So the goal of this mission will be to find and protect four individuals, if you can![VAR 0114(001F)]
>UB-04. Code name: “Blaster.” Yes, I can tell you about it! It seems to possess a fearsome energy that will burn through anything at all! Sightings were made in two locations. Haina Desert and Malie Garden! It seems highly likely that the creatures are on the move around Ula’ula Island. The sightings indicate two specimens. So the goal of this mission will be to find and protect two individuals, if you can![VAR 0114(001F)]
>>
>>29892397
Thats...insane
>>
>>29892472
No, because I have no reason to ruin my collection. I have both games.
>>
>>29891177

>Essentially 2x Water STAB

Top kek.
It's a 2x boost, THEN stab is applied.
>>
>>29892511
>multiple copies for the soul purpose to trade them between games
>stingy as fuck to help someone with it

Wooooow
>>
>>29892497
I was going off of a previous rumor that said they were not version exclusives, but the amounts you caught them in the games were different (like four Celesteena/two Kartana in Moon and vice versa in sun). Thanks for the text and sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>29892511
nigga you could fucking make copies and give the copies away instead if you have THAT much autism. god damn
>>
>>29892538
Do I look like /wfg/?
>>
>>29892570
Anon, you can trade some of those copies and even restore backup to keep your shit intact. How much of a stingy fuck are you?
>>
Requesting some testing with the move "Spotlight"
>>
>>29889895
Do z-moves have perfect accuracy, because I hit z gunk shot way more times than I should.
>>
>>29892607

Not even the guy youre talking to, but wow are you an entitled faggot

>/reddit/
>>
>>29892607
Fuck off with your gibsmedat attitude.
>>
>>29892657
>>29892685
>literal jews

Jesus christ. Im asking for a trade not for a fucking handout. And even on a poke of multi copies. Hell, you can even make more copies and restore backup.
>>
>>29892397
>Primarina didn't get Water Bubble
Fug
>>
>>29892741
You're practically asking for a handout, because I already have good-natured Moon exclusives. Go ask reddit for some free Pokemon.
>>
Fell Stinger buff? Why, hello there, Technician Kricketune!
Where were you when bugbro became best mon
>>
>>29892741
Not one of the anons you are replying to but I want to tell you that you're one entitled little faggot.
>>
>>29892810
Keep samefagging.
>>
Oh shit, Furret gets Coil now

neato
>>
>>29892741
No, you're demanding a trade you fucking faggot.
Fuck off.
>>
>gf makes multiple copies of the same ubs for trade
>even with this, trades are hard

literelly nobody from this universe but i can see this going nowhere on release date
>>
>>29892479

Actually... Yeah.

Depending on who actually gets booted down to RU, he may end up there instead of BL2, but UU and OU would slaughter him.
>>
>>29889936
>just the actual Stat which means that it does not interfere with Hidden Power Types or affect Breeding
Nice
>>
>>29892001
Tapu Bulu as well. Leech Seed + Lefties + Horn Leech + Terrain healing makes it nearly unkillable
>>
>>29892633
Yes.

You're not using Z-Move Gunk Shot, you're just using the poison type Z-Move.

Also, Z-Moves bypass protect, detect, etc. and do 1/4 damage. There's been talk of it even bypassing immunities, but no proof of that exists.
>>
how quickly can you speedrun sun? i find it hard for me to do that game just after i finished moon
>>
Has anyone found a Love Ball?
>>
How does Beast Boost work with Items/Boosting moves? Does a Choice Band or Agility affect which stat will be boosted?
>>
Here's which pokemon call what in SOS battles.
http://pastebin.com/sV6rFcfA
>>
>>29892607

>Liberals
>>
>>29892607
Anon, you can gen your own UBs and stop being a little shit beggar. How much of an entitled cunt are you to believe everyone has to accept your trade requests just because you want them?
>>
File: 52527357458865834.jpg (144KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
52527357458865834.jpg
144KB, 425x282px
>>29892741

>Doesn't get what he wants
>Throws a fit
>>
>>29893216
>genning illegitimate ubs

gib legit info on them and ill mass produce all ubs and spam WT with them. or are they located on the exact same spots as moon ubs?
>>
Do more pokemon show up once you complete the alola dex and gets the national dex?
>>
>>29893450
>national dex
uh.... anon....
>>
>>29892766
hey faggot. be useful for something and give me detail info on were you got the sun ubs so i can make "legit" copies of them. your autism may not allow you to trade but you can dish some dets, right?

gonna make 2 boxes of each for wonder trade and spam them out tomorrow to please all the kids in here
>>
>>29893575
Nah. You can find that out yourself.
>>
>>29892063
other anon is wrong, status z-moves do their designated z-move effect plus the normal move.
>>
File: 1475680551389.gif (271KB, 288x192px) Image search: [Google]
1475680551389.gif
271KB, 288x192px
>>29893622
okay autismboy, clearly you're too busy being a faggot so ill do you a solid. gonna check the neighbor thread and come back here to see your smug looking ass
>>
>>29893470
I hear it's like gen 4 where you had to complete the regional dex first
I don't have the game, so please correct me if I'm wrong
>>
>>29893734
Is false info
>>
>>29893734
there is no national dex at all
>>
posting my question from another thread, since no one knows the answer in there
>>29893011
>>
>>29893734
National Dex is dead.
>>
File: mug.gif (187KB, 160x274px) Image search: [Google]
mug.gif
187KB, 160x274px
>>29893766
>>29893772
>>29893806
Well shit, thanks
>>
>>29893783
Yes.
>>
about to start post game and want some skitters and jelly fish and whatever the fuck the big guy is. what do where everyone?
>>
>>29893851
Is it inheritable through breeding?
>>
>>29893825
On the positive side the shiny charm is 50%+ easier to get now since all you have to do is complete the alola dex. No more fucking legend hunts on the GTS
>>
>>29893883
That I don't know. I'd assume it's random.
>>
File: mugg.gif (750KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
mugg.gif
750KB, 500x595px
>>29893891
Great news
>>
File: Outrage.gif (1MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Outrage.gif
1MB, 400x240px
>>29889936
>Confusion - Chance of Self-Damage decreased to 33%.

I hope you're ready for pic related.
>>
Of theres no national dex then what happens when you transferr pokemon over?
>>
>>29893806
do.. they not add pokemon to the region after you beat the elite four
what the fuck

did they put all the effort into the main game so there's no postgame
>>
Do we know how soon we run into the pokemon breeders yet? Couldn't find it in the pastebin.
>>
>>29893993
You have to use Bank to view the dex.
>>
>>29889895
mantine is +20 hp
>>
>>29893993
You can still use them, and they show their classification, height, and weight. No national dex number or pokedex entry though.

>>29894035
Island 2. The Day Care is a Nursery. No leveling up, only breeding.
>>
>>29894092
>no leveling up

wow, I find myself not really caring about that for some reason, but still surprised. Thanks for the info.
>>
Any way to get an Intimidate Litten?
>>
>>29893806
Then how will we get the shiny charm?
>>
>>29894070
So 5 dolarinos or no deal?
>>
>>29893851
Are there no shiny icons? I have a shiny Minior and the icon is red. Is that the color it would have been?
>>
>>29889895
swellow is +25 satk
>>
File: 788.png (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
788.png
7KB, 256x256px
>>29894195
They have a shiny icon, but the shiny looks the same when in its shell.
>>
>>29889895
>>29893088
Add this into the pastebin as well. Shows what pokemon are called during SOS battles.
>>
is eggutor the only A-for that got it's stats changed?
>>
File: 1421958033363.png (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1421958033363.png
85KB, 600x600px
Is it true the -ilate abilities got nerfed?
>>
>>29893891
So to clarify, the shiny charm is confirmed to be in the game? because this is the first ive heard about it being in Alola.
>>
>>29894319
Free expert belt instead of a life orb in terms of amage now
>>
>lost all hope on 97/100 cells

Time to jump of a bridge. This is too much
>>
>>29894319
No. Raichu, Ninetales, Dugtrio, Persian, Sandslash, and I believe Muk are changed.
>>
>>29894319
Sandslash got -20 SpAtk, +10 Def / +10 SpDef
Persian got -10 Atk, + 10SpAtk
I know for sure Muk and Marowak are unchanged.
>>
>>29894329
No, they all still boost attacks by 30%.

I knew I forgot to put something in the OP.
>>
File: 1478948416759.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1478948416759.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
>>29894347
Yes its in the game
>>
>>29894398
Fucking pokeaim lying his ass off for views
>>
>>29894398
Actually, someone on Smogon's been testing it and it looks like it's now a 20% boost.
>>
>>29894377
What about A-Raticate? Is it unchanged?
>>
>>29894522
I believe it got a little in its defences
>>
>>29894522
Common: 55/81/60/50/70/97
Alolan: 75/71/70/40/80/77
-10 from both attacks, +10 to both defenses
-20 speed, +20 HP
>>
Is Goomy in moon? I see his location in my dex but many people say he is sun exclusive
>>
>>29894610
>>29894589

Thanks! It's a weird change in general, but I guess it makes sense with its description and all.
>>
>Aurora Veil stacks with other Screens
Make Stall Great Again
>>
Does Grassy Terrain restores your opponent HP as well?
>>
>>29895323
It affects everything on the ground
>>
what's a good place to grind xp and money in postgame other than E4?
>>
>>29895547
You can fish for pearls.
>>
>>29889895
Aerilate, Pixilate, Refrigerate and Galvanize are all 1.2 bonus instead of 1.3 now

https://twitter.com/squirrelboyVGC/status/797982130777116672
>>
>>29889895
Wait wait wait I'm confused are we getting a regional dex or not?
>>
No...no more challengers...
Aren't there blank spaces? Or something that hints more challengers in thw future?
>>
File: 1469649661611.gif (1MB, 400x221px) Image search: [Google]
1469649661611.gif
1MB, 400x221px
>>29895877
>>
>>29894671
Goomy and it's line is Moon Exclusive, the only way you can get it is to chain summon on Exegguctor Island for a Sliggoo.
>>
File: 1470062798559.jpg (36KB, 886x886px) Image search: [Google]
1470062798559.jpg
36KB, 886x886px
fastest way to get Scyther?
>>
>>29896069
Shaking bushes on the road to the Battle Tree.
>>
Do the Johto starters have a chance at calling allies?
>>
>>29896093
Thanks, hopefully that's as easy as it sounds. And hopefully it's not late game.
>>
Earthquake fucking where?

>>29896114
Its post E4 bud
>>
>>29896114
It's the last island.
>>
File: 1418001615551.jpg (1019KB, 1088x816px) Image search: [Google]
1418001615551.jpg
1019KB, 1088x816px
>>29896133
>>29896137
Welp, looks like I'll be hacking it then.
>>
>Bottle Caps - Bottle Caps raise stats to the equivalent of the stat having 31 IV's. Silver ones affect one stat, Gold ones affect all stats. Neither affect the ACTUAL IV - just the actual Stat which means that it does not interfere with Hidden Power Types or affect Breeding
let me make sure I get this right, using a bottle cap on a 31 IV stat has know effect, right?
>>
>>29895896
Don't look at me like that...please answer me...
>>
Desert map:
[Zone A - Start]
1-Exit
2-Zone B
3-Zone A, point 4
4-Zone-A, point 3
[Zone B]
1-Safe Zone A
2-Zone B, point 1
3-Zone A
4-Safe Zone B
[Zone C]
1-Safe Zone B
2-Safe Zone A
3-Zone C, point 4
4-Safe Zone C
[Zone D] [Zone C's Mirror]
1-Safe Zone C
2-Safe Zone E
3-Ruins of Abundance
4-Safe Zone D
[Safe Zone A][Zygarde Cell]
Up-Zone C
Left-Zone B
[Safe Zone B][Hiker]
Down-Zone B
[Safe Zone C][Psychium-Z]
Left-Zone D
[Safe Zone D][TM 85 - Dream Eater]
Up-Zone D
[Safe Zone E][Nothing?]
Right-Zone C

Fucking done.
Putting it in the pastebin in a bit
>>
File: 1477541149512.jpg (47KB, 369x495px) Image search: [Google]
1477541149512.jpg
47KB, 369x495px
>>29896182
They'll probably patch them in just like they did Battle Island in........
>>
Why can't Receiver work in Singles GF?
>>
When's the earliest I can start working on a catching mon, Like a Smeargle?
>>
>>29896256
First city.
>>
>85/100 Zygarde Cells

This is going to be fucking awful
>>
>>29896283
>some only appear at different times of day
I'm just going to wait for a full guide. It sucks we can't tell which ones we already have like TMs or mega stones.
>>
>>29896283
Has anyone compiled a location list of Zygarde Cells?
>>
are there any legendaries from previous gens in this game?
>>
>>29896316
None.
>>
Is there any way to force a double battle to teach Smeargle moves?
>>
Somebody told me they had a Lure Ball.

Is it really possible to get Apricot balls now?
>>
>>29896297
>some only appear at different times of day

FUCK that noise
>>
>>29896364
yes I only got one of each, and I just finished e4
>>
>>29896364
Apparently it's just 1 of each. Locations are in the pastebin.
>>
Can QR codes be used to find Pokemon with their HA?
>>
>>29896133
i think EQ is near where you find guzlord

>>29896206
how the fuck do you read that
>>
>>29896495
Near each map transition there's a stone.

1 Stone = Point 1
2 Stones = Point 2
3 Stones = Point 3
4 Stones = Point 4
>>
>>29892221
It heals to 100% health BEFORE using belly drum. So at the end you still have 50% health. Still useful on Snorlax thought.
>>
Fucking suffering

Trying to chain Geodudes for Galvanize HA is bullshit with Self-Destruct. And the only two pokemon you can get at this point in the game with Damp die to a single Thunderpunch. I even got a Sylveon to level 25 for Skill Swap too.

Is Galvanize even worth it?
>>
Aurora Veil only half enemy side attack or both side?
>>
>>29896573
>Is Galvanize even worth it?
Well, Pixilate and Aerilate are top tier abilities so I'd say it does
>>
Anyone have the pastebin explaining how and where to download the game?
>>
>>29896675
Fuck man.

If only there was a Quagsire we could get. Damp + Ground type would make things so simple.
>>
>>29896675
They got nerfed to x1.2
>>
Is this music in the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgtOSj4nbXU
>>
>Bottle Caps only boost stats
>don't increase the actual IVs
What a gamefreak way to implement IV training
>>
>>29896703
Sadly no
>>
>>29896750
This means no perfect Dittos without injecting but when it comes to breeding non-TR mons then all you need is the nature, ability and egg moves before just roiding them up. It's ultimately simpler.
>>
Where can I download the leaked game?
>>
>>29896696
x1.2 plus STAB is still really strong, though
>>
>>29896786

fug
>>
>>29896750
>Bottlecap up a Ditto
>Max IVs on all bred pokemon, forever
Nah, not happening.
>>
>>29896918
>>29896793

Not to mention this allows you to have perfect stats while keeping access to the Hidden Power of you choice.

Considering the rest of their design choices in SM this is shockingly brilliant.
>>
File: 1471422523199.jpg (26KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1471422523199.jpg
26KB, 704x396px
I'm gonna do it

I'm gonna chain for Regenerator Mareanie
>>
At what point in the game/through what method do you get the Ash-Pikachu?
>>
hey guys how do i enable mega evolution using pokehax? i already give mega ring and mega stone what else is required?
>>
>>29897007
Good luck anon. I'm just about to give up on my Galvanize Geodudes. Gamefreak just had to put them 2 levels above level 24, which is when they learn self-destruct.
>>
Can you enter the golf course by any means?
>>
Is Snow Warning on Ninetails a Hidden Ability?
>>
>>29896692
Swampert.
>>
>>29897222
I'm assuming you'd need the QR code stuff for that.
And Damp is the hidden ability anyways so fat chance that's happening.
>>
>>29897131
Would going after the Graveler near Po Town make any difference or do they all explode too
>>
>>29896494
The ones I have caught did not have their HA.
>>
>>29897297
Can you make them call allies? Specifically the Island Scan Pokemon.
>>
>>29896302
It's not complete yet but
http://pastebin.com/U2eGB3nA
>>
>>29897297
Then I'll have to hope they'll release the Alola starters' HAs in January, thanks.
>>
Can I get some clarity on Aurora Veil?
Does it require Hail to be used?
Can Glaceon learn it? Distribution in general?
>>
Wait, so does Raichu seriously not get Surf?
>>
>>29897277
18 Smack Down
22 Thunder Punch
24 Self-Destruct
30 Stealth Rock
34 Rock Blast

Haven't gotten that far but according to the encounter list, they're found from 31-34. Which means they'll have Self-Destruct.

Why do you do this Gamefreak?
>>
https://twitter.com/KazoWAR/status/798036010764353536

You can get the normal, not Alolan Form, Pokemon from eggs hatched in Alola by giving the normal parent Pokemon an Everstone
>>
if someone doesn't tell me where the razor claw is so help me god i'm not going to try and catch em all in sun
>>
>>29897374
>Does it require Hail to be used?
yes
>Can Glaceon learn it?
yes
>Distribution in general?
Read the pastebins
>>
>>29897490
Battle Royal Dome
>>
>>29897490
I too would like to know where this and Metal Coat is.
>>
File: Bob Squob.png (397KB, 960x595px) Image search: [Google]
Bob Squob.png
397KB, 960x595px
>>29889895
HOW DO CATCH RATES OF REGULAR BALLS WORK WITH THE UBS

HOW DO BEAST BALLS WORK WITH REGULAR POKEMON
>>
>>29897409
best news I've heard all month
>>
>>29889977
Should probably put the Magnezone/Probopass evolution location somewhere on here too. I'm assuming it's Poni Canyon?
>>
>>29897515
I believe the catch rate of UB's with any regular ball is 1, not sure what the rate with the Beast balls is but its better than that.
>>
>>29897515
Every ball works like a default pokeball on UBs I believe. The inverse is true for Beast Balls.

Granted I am mostly talking out of my ass. I'd like to see confirmation too.
>>
>>29889895
>No, nothing good every happens to Flareon
Are you for fucking real?
>>
>>29897508
is it difficult to obtain or is it like PWT where i can just fuck around for an hour and get it

and is it locked to post game?
>>
>>29897594
The battle facilities in this game are tough. The Battle Royal AI cheat and purposely target you 3v1. The Battle Tree is locked behind postgame, but starts off immediately with fully evolved Pokemon.
>>
>>29897501
Thank you for your help.
I'm pretty disappointed in the Hail requirement. Ice is such a shit Type defensively. I don't see why Aurora Veil could get limited distribution and only affect other Ice-Types when in affect. Fucking Game Freak breaking balls about Ice AGAIN.
>>
So how do I start the post game? I beat the elite four and then hau just sort of lost to me. Then I caught tapu fini and now I don't know what to do.
Where do I go to find the other Tapus?
Where do I get the second cosmog?
Where do I go to find the UBs?
Why is there a dude on poni island that won't let me through despite me being a champion?
Where is the sky tree?
How do I chain?
How do I get to that alcove in the first island? You know the one that you can see from one side right after a bridge?
>>
There are five Zygarde Cores right? What colors are they, and what moves can the Zygarde Cube teach it?
>>
File: corocoro12162.jpg (269KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro12162.jpg
269KB, 1200x900px
Is he catchable?
>>
>>29897409
But what about pokémon you'll need to evolve like Raichu, Exeggutor and Marowak?
>>
>>29897689
Yes.

>>29897667
Pink. They teach Extremespeed, Dragon Dance, Thousand Waves, Thousand Arrows, and Core Enforcer. You find them in the Po Town police station, the Kaunas' houses on islands 1, 2, and 4. The last one is in your room, but I don't know if you need to beat the game first.
>>
>>29896168
It doesn't let you use it.
>>
>>29897716
What is his name?
>>
>>29890071
everstone allows you to breed non-Alolan forms
>>
>>29897776
Necrozma, it's pure Psychic.
>>
>>29891866
Necrozma is a UB. It's just a stronger one like Solgaleo/Lunala.
>>
>>29897811
It is a UB in the sense that it's from that dimension, but Beast Balls don't work on it as well as the labelled UBs, and it doesn't get Beast Boost.

UB in story, not UB in gameplay.
>>
This is probably a bit of a stretch but is there a pastebin with the TM locations?

The ones im particularly hoping to find relatively early are poison jab/leech life/return.
>>
>>29897695
evolve them with everstone
>>
>>29897965
http://pastebin.com/gAQ8V4pS
* TM28 - Leech Life - Akala Island - Akala Outskirts
Poison Jab and Return do not appear to be listed as of yet
>>
File: 1477710476275.jpg (17KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
1477710476275.jpg
17KB, 600x419px
can anyone post the list of the pokemon that spawn with the qr codes?
>>
>School Wishiwashi has 30 speed
>Wimpod evo has 40
Who okayed this irrideemable shit
>>
>>29889895
Where is the last fucking trainer on Route 8? I beat the two rising stars, two golfers, scientist and the backpacker
>>
File: 0HUaPSV.png (16KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
0HUaPSV.png
16KB, 174x231px
>Playing Pokemon Moon on Citra
>Defeat Kukui
>Black screen
Help
>>
>>29898025
>half of the new pokemon in general
>>
>>29898026
There is a black belt/youngster double battle near where you find Wimpod, you need to use Lapras to reach them.
>>
>>29897997
>>29897965
Found Poison Jab a bit ago, it's on Route 17 by the ramps. Can't update right now though.
>>
>Z-Mirror Move will reflect the opposing Pokemon's attack as its Z-Move equivalent (ex: Icy Wind reflected off Z-Mirror Move will become Subzero Slammer).

It also raises attack by two stages first. If you could come in off an opponents strong physical attack you hit them with a +2 z-move version of it, and keep the free swords dance. Viable? Or just memes?
>>
>>29898087
Fucking hell mate. Thanks
>>
>>29897716
Wait, how do cores work? Can you learn all of those moves or only one at a time? Its a key item, not a hold item right?
>>
>>29898203
They're basically Zygarde-exclusive TMs.
>>
>>29897997
Crap that probably means it can only be obtained by battle points or some shit.
>>
>>29898213
So you can learn all of them? Thats great news, I love snake doggos design.
>>
File: spengbab.jpg (117KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
spengbab.jpg
117KB, 500x500px
Why the fuck does the game crash after i shit on Kukui?
>>
File: 1365633026335.jpg (103KB, 492x497px) Image search: [Google]
1365633026335.jpg
103KB, 492x497px
Wait what the fuck
The mascot legendaries can be evolved from something?
How does this work I've been away for a while
>>
>>29898282
Why are you defecating on a professor?
>>
>>29891611
Johto trio? What?? Where did you read that?
>>
>>29898326
He means the beasts, not the starters. But yes, their unreleased hidden abilities were changed for whatever reason.
>>
>>29898011

FUCK

OF ALL THE THINGS I FORGOT TO PUT IN OP

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT

THANK YOU ANON, I'LL ABSOLUTELY REMEMBER FOR NEXT TIME

http://imgur.com/a/EFOqs
>>
>>29889895
Gods work anon thank you
>>
File: qr spawn mons.png (103KB, 967x435px) Image search: [Google]
qr spawn mons.png
103KB, 967x435px
>>29898011
>>
>>29897991
Underrated post
>>
Where's the latest you can get Charjabug? Don't want to have to train it from like level 5 just to get Vikavolt.
>>
>>29898523
I just checked, it's "Blush Mountain." Where is said Blush Mountain?
>>
Is this the help thread too? What's the easiest way to get Heart Scales? The only one I have is from eating at a restaurant, can I just keep doing that? Or do I have to fish with Compoundeyes?
>>
How common are bottlecaps?
>>
>>29897716
They're all pink? So there isn't a red core, blue core, and whatever else?
>>
File: IMG-20161112-WA0005.jpg (45KB, 700x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161112-WA0005.jpg
45KB, 700x670px
>>29898493
based, thanks anon
>>
Where the FUCK is the move relearner
>>
>>29898639
E4 Poke center
>>
How do I get the IV checker to stop yawning at me and check IVs? I want to start the breeding autism early
>>
>>29898823
Unless you're breeding for Hidden Power... why?
>>
>>29898848
Because I enjoy it. Plus, aren't golden bottlecaps hard to get in bulk? I plan on having tons of on cart teams.
>>
>>29898298
The first mascot legendary you catch is fully evolved. In postgame, you get a Cosmog, which evolves into Cosmoem, which evolves into your game's mascot legendary. If you trade a Cosmoem to another game and evolve it, it will evolve based on the game it's currently in, not the game it came from.
>>
do we have who gives what in-game?

like that girl who ask for a cutefly and shit
>>
>>29898872
No, Golden Bottle Caps are pretty easy to get, and you can get Silver ones even easier. It'd be WAY easier and faster to use Bottle Caps instead of breeding.

The only reason anyone should be breeding IV's are for Hidden Powers or 0 Speed for Trick Room.
>>
>>29898968
I've heard so many conflicting things. Don't you need to have your pokemon at level 100 to even use bottlecaps or is that just misinformation?

If not, what is the best way to farm them? I've run out of things to do on cart and I really do want to start team building asap.
>>
>>29896703
>>29896786
>>29896863
Actually it appears mixed into this route theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtOYeMoFqcw&list=PLEkW7MtXullj8h3ADLC1WfMmqUupZVHOY&index=64
>>
can you get heat wave as an egg move for alola ninetales
>>
>>29899038
I think its replaced by freeze dry
>>
Where the fuck do I get a Sun Stone
>>
Friendly reminder / post to visit the Trainers' School's top floor once you become Champion. A Black Belt is waiting for you.
>>
what is marshadows type?
>>
Turns out I was a faggot.

-IZE/ATE ABILITIES HAVE ARE NOW NERFED TO A 1.2x BOOST, AND IT APPLIES TO ALL OF THEM (INCLUDING NORMALIZE)
>>
Why doesnt the cia conversion work
>>
File: 2016-11-14-031522.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-14-031522.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>>29899104
Also side note:

Beating the Principal after beating the Black Belt gets you a King's Rock. I know somebody was asking for that here.
>>
Will hidden ability ditto transform when using the call for help trick?
>>
Are ultra beasts catchable before post game? I want to know if I should even consider putting one on my team or not.
>>
>>29899250
Yup.

>>29899253
Nope.
>>
>>29899253
Nope. The only one you encounter main game is in Aether Paradise where Pokeballs' capture feature are jammed with a special signal.
>>
>>29899257
Any idea what the chance is on it appearing? I've been farming ditto for ages.
>>
I caught a Togedemaru, where was that NPC you have to show it to?
>>
File: Nk7WJhQ.jpg (17KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
Nk7WJhQ.jpg
17KB, 270x320px
Why do so many of these mons slow down when they evolve? It's downright bizarre.
>>
>>29899275
No idea. It shouldn't be too bad though, since his ability will activate when he comes to help.
>>
>>29899275
When you say farming, you mean you've just been in one battle with Ditto calling for help for ages, right?
>>
>>29899105
Fighting ghost
>>
>>29899300
Because the gravity of the situation down in Alola is so intense not even Gengar could stay afloat.
>>
>>29899300
They got fat from eating Alolan pancakes.
>>
>>29899337
Yah. I leave the original alive and use the adrenaline item and kill any help it calls. Finally got one after 2 hours. Now hopefully I don't kill it.
>>
>>29897131
Use a pokémon with the Damp ability, so they can't use Selfdestruct/Explosion
>>
>>29897131
>Giving up on Galvanize Geodude

Don't.

Explosion can reach 1000 BP.

Just put it to sleep or use a Damp Pokemon.

>>29899512
Sweet.

Yeah, unfortunately, all we know is that Hidden Ability Pokemon CAN appear in chains - we have no idea what the specific chances are, or by how much they increase as the chain grows longer, or even IF they increase
>>
File: 2016-11-14-040330.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-14-040330.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
Aw shit, I'm probably late, but check the house on Route 2 after you've beaten the game.
>>
Do Mega Evos still need a stone? Don't have the games, just wanting confirmation on this.
>>
>>29899671
Yes.
>>
Do Mareanie get an encouter boost in rippling water? I know Corsola sure as fuck do but I want to chain the murderous urchins
>>
>>29899682
So how's that gonna work out once pokebank allows for transfer? I doubt all the stones are in the game, and I remember pokebank not allowing item transfers.
>>
>>29899691
According the encounter tables, yes. Mareanie go from 1% to 20%
>>
Anyone know where to find the Z-Crystal for Alolan Raichu?
>>
>>29899699
Don't know. We'll have to wait and see. Or someone else here might know.

>>29899706
Talk to the Veteran Trainer in the Steelix Boat at Poni Island. Make sure your Raichu knows Thunderbolt from when it was a level 42 Pikachu, the TM or move tutor.
>>
>>29899691
They do, but the best way to chain them are to keep Corsola beaten half to death.

>>29899699
Distributions, Updates, and it's still possible that all Megastones are available.
>>
>>29899702
>20%

I wanna call bullshit on this, I've been fishing for almost 2 hours
>>
>>29899731
For Melemele Sea? This is my source.

http://pastebin.com/YjNi4Qdk
>>
>>29899747
I have to be in the wrong spot then because there's no Corsola on the 20% table. Do you know where that spot is?
>>
>>29899775
Don't know which spot just that rippling water increases the encounter rates for some mons.
>>
So since you get the Shiny Charm for completing the Alola dex do you get the Oval Charm for completing one island's dex?
>>
Is there a list of all the new moves and their effects somewhere?
>>
>>29899791
>pokedex has Corsola and Mareanie in the same locations

Really wish the datamine had more specifics
>>
>>29899820
>Could someone spoonfeed me the literal opening post
>>
>>29899873
I didn't realize the Z-move list and the regular move list were lumped together.
>>
>>29897490
>>29897508
I just fucking blew an Ice stone on a Sandshrew, blew a heart scale on it and bred it with a sneasel for Icicle crash. Razor Claw's not in the Battle royal dome. Fuck, is it postgame only AGAIN? Mother of fuck
>>
What's up with the second Kommo-o version that is apparently the same except for being an extra 120 kilograms heavier?
>>
>>29899242
>postgame only
>Slowking will have to wait until the next gen in which Slowpoke appears again for another shot to be on a main team
>slowpoke has literally only appeared in Johto before this

Thanks Masuda
>>
>>29899899
Yeah, that's a goof up on my part. Next thread I'll be including a bunch more clarified information, and make all the pastebins easier to separate.

Won't happen until tomorrow though, unless someone wants to pick up the slack.
>>
>>29899913
Totem.
>>
>>29899965
I still have no idea what the fuck the totem mechanic is.
>>
>>29899984
Boss battles with at least one stat raised.
>>
File: 1479045900378.png (2MB, 640x1442px) Image search: [Google]
1479045900378.png
2MB, 640x1442px
>>29889895
Please include this in the next op for the people asking about styles.
>>
>>29899994
So like elite mobs in MMOs?
>>
>>29900034
Not sure what those do, but in Sun and Moon, you've got a special Pokemon as a part of your trials calling in an ally to make the battle a 1 vs 2 scenario. If you get rid of the ally, then you end up making the Totem Pokemon call in another ally at the end of next turn.

The trial rules also state you can't catch anything till you're done.
>>
How do i get the TM near the lighthouse in Konikoni city?
>>
Where do you catch a Turtonator in Sun?
>>
File: Capture.png (117KB, 401x235px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
117KB, 401x235px
Anyone know exactly how these work yet?
>>
>>29900113
Silvally held item.

It's like Arceus' plates.

Silvally is a synthetic attempt at Arceus.
>>
Where can I find the movesets for Minior and other new pokemon?
>>
How are you going to make so little new Pokemon, and have the new ones that do exist be impossible to naturally encounter cause of either A.) 1% fishing rate in the crack of an island, or B.) Corsola SOS

Did anybody even naturally catch that thing during a playthrough?
>>
>>29900181
>>29889977
>>
>>29900229
Yeah, lots.

Corsola SOS basically guarantees you'll get a Mareanie. They are HUNGRY for Corsola bits.
>>
>>29900181

not the same anon but also about minior, where can i find an orange one?
>>
>>29900240
Maybe it's my own fault then.

Ironically, for a game based around Hawaii, I've done almost zero surfing. Most of my movement was spent on land, I hardly ever encountered water types aside from Pelipper.
>>
Can Oricorio forms be changed between?
>>
This is probably a retarded question but has anybody made a guide or checklist on what to do after you beat the game?

I beat the E4 and now I'm kinda just confused as to where to go, retard Hau tells me I can go to a Battle Tree but I don't even know where it is, and I haven't gotten Null yet either.
>>
>>29900318
For starters you could go to the route 8 motel to start catching ultra beasts
>>
>>29900426
Yeah I'm doing that right now, but I'm just wondering where would I go after that?
>>
>>29900305
Yes.
In Melemele Meadow, there are sometimes sparkles that give you Yellow (Pom-Pom) Nectar. It's also the first time you can encounter Oricorio.
On Akala Island's Royal avenue, the pink flowers in the center sometimes have Pink (Pa'u) Nectar.
In Ula'Ula Island's Ula'Ula Meadow, you can find sparkles with Red (Baile) Nectar.
In Poni Island's Poni Meadow (a post-game area) there are sparkles letting you get Purple (Sensu) Nectar.
>>
>>29900318
I don't have much, going though UB's right now.
Top floor of school you can fight the School principal, gives you King's Rock.
Go to Kukui's house for Substitute TM.
Aether has a Faba rematch, Gladion gives you a Type:Null(and 17 items for Silvally), the labs give you DNA Splicers and Prison Bottle.
Route 8 has Colress give you drives for Genesect.
>>
>>29900714
Don't forget:
Visit Po Town Pokemon Center for Team Skull tank top.
>>
>Water Bubble not only powers down Fire moves used on you
>but also prevents burns
>and boosts your Water attacks

Uhh, did I miss something? The ability description makes no mention of that last part. Is it really true? Is that just Game Freak being retarded again with descriptions
>>
>>29901278
>and boosts your Water attacks
it doesn't
>>
whats the earliest i can get some lucky eggs in Sun?
can you find pelipper in the wild? if so do they still drop lucky eggs?
>>
>>29901356
It does.

Smogonfags are testing right now to see if it's adaptability or huge power for water moves.
>>
>>29901356
Confirmed for not playing the game. Stop spreading misinformation asswipe.

God, this is so fucking pathetic. We are less capable of actually dissecting info properly with datamines than when we didn't have any measures of hacking hack in X and Y release. So very sad and pathetic.
>>
>>29901805
calm your tits, nerd
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.