[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tr/ainers I need help. So I got the New 3DS XL with a new micro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1477776630273.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477776630273.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
/tr/ainers I need help.

So I got the New 3DS XL with a new micro SD card, and I want to transfer everything to the new one from my old 3DS LL.

If I do a system transfer, would the demo alongside its ITEMS transfer over so I can still send them to my SuMo game when I get it?

Or should I wait to send items still on the 3DS LL and THEN do a system transfer.

Please help bros.
>>
>>29889870
You have the option to carry over your save data from your old device to the new one. The save data on the demo is no different than any other save file.

It takes a fucking long time though so make sure you have chargers for both.
>>
>>29889930
essentially this
>>
>>29889930
So I don't have to re download anything? (Seeing as its a demo) and my data will be saved?

I'm just worried I'll have to do all the events all over again...
>>
>>29889870
Want to say yes but the games are out in like 5 days unless you're in Europe so why chance it?
>>
>>29889986
Want to add that I system transferred with digital copies of AS and X with no reset on either.
>>
>>29889986
I'm just super excited that I got the new 3DS XL Hyrule edition that I always wanted, and I don't have to use my broken-hinge 3DS LL anymore (i literally have to hold the other screen from falling)
>>
>>29889972
Did I fucking stutter, Anon-chan?
>>
>>29890077
N-no s-senpai!~
>>
>>29890048
I'd recommend getting a bigger microSD before you transfer. Want to say 64GB is the largest the n3DS can handle.
>>
>>29890215
Got a 32gb, hopefully this will last me for years to come. Especially when most of my games are cartridge and not digital
>>
>>29890215
>I've got a 128 in my 3ds
"Wrong"
>>
>>29891340
What the fuck are you even trying to convey with your fucked greentext and misplaced quotes

Lurk more, faggot
>>
>>29891851
I'm saying that I've got a 128 gb in my 3ds, and that it's working perfectly well. I'm then going on to say that saying 64 gb is the largest is wrong, and the final one is a Trump quote.
>>
>>29890102
dat squiggly
>>
>>29893319
You're misusing the fuck out of it all, newfag
>>
>>29889870
Check the firmware and fucking hack it anon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.