[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fairly new to Pokemon(started playing competitively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: pokemonmoon.png (894KB, 880x789px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonmoon.png
894KB, 880x789px
I'm fairly new to Pokemon(started playing competitively from gen 6) and here is my opinion on SM.

+Better visuals(although I think the animations were better and cuter in ORAS)
+Game is sometimes challenging
+Some cute characters

-No dex nav
-Very unstable framerate on O3DS
-TOO MANY SHITMONS. Pellipper, Dugtrio, Zubat is in almost every island and you will see them all the time.
-Shitty setup for egg hatching
-No Safari(It sucked but at least safari guaranteed 2 maxed IVS)
-main story is too short
-Cinematics everywhere. It's painful especially at the beginning
-Writing is bad
-Dumb trainer AIs and most of them only has 1~2 mons with them.
-No national dex
-There isn't much to do post game
-Very linear maps with not much to explore
-Hey bro follow the red flag
-Most of the New mon designs are shit
-Most trainer battle starts and ends with you doing a Z move.
-Lillie literally handholding you everywhere
-Rotomdex is annoying
-Taking photos of the mons has terrible framerate and is a shitty system

I think SM is the worst Pokemon I've played so far. It actually makes me think the people who are saying positive stuff about the game is NOA employees.

Here is an image I made to summarize my feeling about the game.
>>
Nice blog.
>>
File: 20161111_172940.jpg (244KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
20161111_172940.jpg
244KB, 1000x625px
Also, here is a proof that I beat the game
>>
HEY FUCK YOU JUST FUCK YOU YOU WOULDNT KNOW A GOOD GAME IF IT HIT YOU IN THE HEAD YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE SERIOUSLY WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM ITS A REALLY GOOD GAME AND I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH PEOPLE SHITTING ON IT
>>
>>29888389
>Cinematics everywhere. It's painful especially at the beginning
Wait until you play more story-oriented JRPGs anon
>>
>>29888389
>-Lillie literally handholding you everywhere

She's the true MC. The moment Lunaala appeared and my character was forgotten, I almost stopped playing right there.
>>
>>29888474
but my friend, is Pokemon supposed to be a story-oriented JRPG? I played a ton of those and I really liked playing Persona 5 recently. Anyway, at least to me, Pokemon is about catching cool mons and exploring the world for secrets. I don't really play it for bad cinematics and bad writing.
>>
>>29888389
>-No national dex
This. Why the hell would they not include it?
>>
>>29888675
BEcause you can't complete Nat Dex without the bank, and that isn't coming until January anyway
>>
>>29888675
Some theorize it's so Gen 7 can only use Regional Dexes in VGC rather than eventually letting all Gen 7-native Pokemon be usable.
Not that it helps much what with VGC now being Le Tapus and UBs of Healthy Meta instead of Genies.
>>
File: vidya hall of shame.png (1MB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vidya hall of shame.png
1MB, 800x1200px
>>29888389
Now you're getting it.

Just sit back and watch the shill tears as SuMo tanks harder than any other game in the series. The salt will be worth it, we promise.
>>
>>29888997
Oh, come on now
I'm a bit disappointed at SM too but this is going way too far
>>
>>29888997
It's a shit game but it'll sell well because of GO. If you want them to start losing sales because of their bad practices, you'll need to wait for Gen 8 if it's more of this.
>>
>>29889055
>going way too far
Only a shill would say this. SuMo deserves all the hate it gets and more.

>>29889133
/v/ is boycotting SuMo as we speak. It won't survive.
>>
>>29888389
Good review, like legitimately. I fail to see anyone who keeps gagging on gamefreak's cock and giving this game only praise give actual, comprehensive points and reasons as to why.
>>
>>29889184
>/v/ is boycotting something

Okay cool so it's guaranteed to be a success then
>>
>>29889184
No, and no.

I'm pretty sure Sun and Moon are NOT of the same caliber as those other 3 games. NOTHING can be as bad as those other 3.
>>
>>29889184
>/v/ boycotts
>Mattering
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 477x347px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 477x347px
ITT citrafags and autists baiting because cant get it to work properly on pc and are too poor to buy a 3ds
>>
>>29889282
Wrong thread, you're thinking of
>>29882179

This is a legitimate discussion and valid points were made
>>
>>29888454
i'm actually not sure any more if posts like this are bait.

so many autistic pokefags around here. guess what, gamefreak aren't perfect. they can make a bad game.
>>
File: the future of SuMo.png (57KB, 1089x765px) Image search: [Google]
the future of SuMo.png
57KB, 1089x765px
>>29889195
>>29889318
>>29889337
The shills have become desperate now that we have become the majority opinion and can only resort to mindless stuttering. They're fighting a losing battle against an army of free-thinking men with actual arguments to back themselves up.

>>29889232
>Sun and Moon are NOT of the same caliber as those other 3 games
And yet Nintendo found a way to make it so.

>>29889282
S H I L L
>>
You cant say you cumt these games have probably the best plot yet
>>
>>29888389
kill yourself
>>
>Pellipper, Dugtrio, Zubat
>shitmons
>>
File: 1475962040639.png (120KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475962040639.png
120KB, 300x300px
its alright, I enjoyed it
>>
>>29889348
https://boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/oezHp2avTlT2XtY6VU9xtQ/
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/search/image/oezHp2avTlT2XtY6VU9xtQ/
>being this fucking autistic
>>
The frame rate alone would ruin any other game, but Pokemon is such a cash cow franchise that I doubt reviewers will even criticize it.
>>
>>29889451
How's your shilling going?
>>
>>29888419
That outfit is shit and you look like Lillie
>>
>>29890380
shill shill shill XD
>>
>>29890488
>tell someone to kys without providing any reason as to why SM is good
>expect someone to reply seriously

With Pokemon being a kid's game and all, I expected some of the /vp/ to be mentally challenged, but this is worse than I thought.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.