/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Bye guys! Heading to the beach! Not even bothering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Ash is a Dick.png (197KB, 640x351px) Image search: [Google]
Ash is a Dick.png
197KB, 640x351px
>"Bye guys! Heading to the beach! Not even bothering to take you guys!"

Why is he a dick?
>>
>>29887651
Not sure who you think is in the Pokeball's, because I think they're empty one Oak was giving to Ash to take to Alola.

Remember he only brought back 3 balls from Kalos.
>>
>>29888053
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x51tim7_trecho-s-m-001-pokenchi_tv

You can see Ash dropping the balls in his hands.
>>
>>29888088
>HE LEFT PIKACHU'S POKEBALL WITH OAK
ASH OFFICIALLY GIVING UP BEING A TRAINER AFTER DEVASTATING LUMIOSE CONFERENCE LOSS
>>
>>29888053
>Implying Greninja and Goodra are "released"

He can probably call the faggot dragon from the guy at the swamps. Just send him the shitty Pokeball. and if not - good thing, hated that thing anyway

>Greninja

Please. nigger can actually make portals or something for Ash.
>>
>>29888053
Are you retarded? He just let them go from his pokeball. He never released them from their pikeballs. They still belong to him and nobody can catch them.
>>
>>29889234
It's not like Pikachu even uses a pokeball anymore.

Speaking of which, when the fuck was the last time Pikachu ever stayed in his ball? Season 1?
>>
>>29887651
Just like real life, you can't seriously keep making new friends without abandoning some of the old ones after a while.

That's why kids shows that preach about friendship are bullshit. They aren't really true "friends", just friendly aquaintances that are soon forgotten.
>>
>>29892033
what is a real friend then ?
>>
File: 1462928689428.gif (603KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1462928689428.gif
603KB, 320x240px
>>29892088
A miserable pile of secrets.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.