[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"All right! Then it’s decided! I’m gonna get stronger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: hau.png (347KB, 446x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hau.png
347KB, 446x1280px
>"All right! Then it’s decided! I’m gonna get stronger and stronger, and then I’m gonna travel the world with my Pokémon! I’m gonna go find Lillie! And my dad, too"

>"Your father?"

>"Oh, yeah, him. Heh... He’s a strong Trainer—real strong, I think. But I guess he really hated being the son of a kahuna and everything, yeah? So he works far away from Alola these days."

Am I the only one who's interested in this guy's father and the fact that he probably hated his father for somereason?
>>
>possibly hated his father
gee I wonder why someone who walked out on his family might get a bit of resentment..
>>
Do you think we have met his father in previous games?
>>
>>29887423
gamefreak isn't that creative dude
>>
File: Black_2_White_2_Marlon.png (391KB, 622x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Black_2_White_2_Marlon.png
391KB, 622x1200px
Probably too much of a stretch but pic related is a possibility?
>>
>>29888334
ehh no? it's implied that his dad is in kanto just like lillie right?
>>
>>29887423
If so, it would likely be a character already said to be from another region, but the region never specified.
>>
Eyes closed...
Dark skin...
Kanto...
>>
File: FireRed_LeafGreen_Bruno.png (368KB, 382x566px) Image search: [Google]
FireRed_LeafGreen_Bruno.png
368KB, 382x566px
>>29888642

If he's in Kanto and is a "powerful trainer", the only big person in that area that maybe even slightly resembles Hau would be Bruno.
>>
Chances are it is a new character that may or may not pop up in a future installment, not anyone we know.
>>
>>29888700

Wait fuck, I also realized it's been like 10+ years since the Gen 1 games. Fuck Bruno. It's certainly Brock.
>>
>>29888334
He just has an exaggerated tan
>>
>>29888334
Look at his feet anon.
>>
>>29888775
The anime will never be able to bring Brock back for SM because they would have to admit he got laid.
>>
>>29888739
That could actually work, considering he uses Fighting types like Hala
>>
but why would he leave alola? why does the hates the idea of being the kahuna's father? I wonder if there's family issues between him and hala considering the amount of these type of family relationships in pokemon, I wouldn't be surprised
>>
I mean, people thought Shauna would be back in SM but she's not, having a hard time believing Game Freak will care to bring his father back in another game.
>>
>>29887353
I hate this moron.
>>
>>29889476
S&M is going to happen, dude.
>>
>>29889377
He want to fight a lot of strong trainers and become even more stronger. Kahuna get stuck to battling with native kids.
>>
>>29889258
And that he either grew up while ash didn't or he had a kid at the tender age of 11-14, Brock looks in his early twenties and hau is 15 more or less, hell of a plothole as well, why chase the pussy across 4 regions with a ginger and a mexican at your side when you already fucked a teenager/adult woman as a kid?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.