[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Sun and Moon will do shit. This generation won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: sun-moon-169-en.jpg (53KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-169-en.jpg
53KB, 578x327px
Pokémon Sun and Moon will do shit. This generation won't sell because alla of the people who cracked the game and finished that already...You should seriously die. Pokémon is death. All of the people that already played the cracked version won't buy the original One. Decreased solds. No gen 8. Pokémon death.
>>
i have both preordered and am picking them up friday anon. finished moon and playing sun now
>>
>>29887266
don't cry
>>
File: Mallow grabbing Ash.gif (692KB, 400x238px) Image search: [Google]
Mallow grabbing Ash.gif
692KB, 400x238px
Remember Gen 5?
>>
I pre ordered them but wanted to see what it's all about before I got my copies on the 18th, so far enjoying the game! Hopefully I can transition my cia saves from the leak to my own dumped cias, if not I'll have no issue starting over, I've enjoyed the game that much.
>>
>>29887266
>he doesn't realize that most pokemon buyers are kids/normies
>most people won't pirate S/M or hack their 3Ds
kek
>>
>>29887266
you do realize the game is actually bad this time, right?
>>
thank you richard
>>
>>29887266
If anything it will sell betterm because now we have people to review it and say "yeah guys it's actually worth buying day one this time you're not gonna get burned like the last two."
>>
>>29887395
This desu, SM is absolutely garbage and contradicts previous canons and takes out useful features that XY added like horde battles and the shiny charm.
>>
>>29887395

Can't even be bothered to make your own thread to shitpost in anymore?
>>
>>29887462
BUT DOES IT HANDHOLD JUST AS BAD?
ARE THEIR ACTUAL PUZZLES TO EARN YOUR VICTORIES OR DOES IT JUST HAND YOU EVERYTHING AGAIN?

THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS I WANT TO KNOW, SCREW YOUR INSIGNIFIGANT SHINIES AND HORDES.
>>
>>29887330
Yeah, it sold the worst among all the other games so GF thought they did something wrong and gave us that steaming pile of shit called XY.
>>
>>29887266
>google pokemon sun moon
>download first image that pops up
>go to /vp/
>write durr dis gaem succ lol
>guaranteed replies
>>
>>29887510
>ARE THEIR ACTUAL PUZZLES TO EARN YOUR VICTORIES
no
>DOES IT JUST HAND YOU EVERYTHING AGAIN?
yes
>>
>>29887395
I personally love it more than any other game Pokemon game.
>>
>>29887496
Nah he's just OP samefagging.
Started a thread to bait people in just so he could shitpost in it.
>>
>>29887266
You do realize like, less than one percent of the people that are going to buy and play this are playing it right now. Go up to any ordinary person you know with a passing intrest in the game and see if they even know what Homebrew is.

Your world view is tiny.
>>
>>29887513
But anon, they did do something wrong.
>>
>>29887601
Just something, but they were going in the overall right direction.
In XY they did everything wrong aside making breeding easier.

I'm playing SM and I'm surprised the games are actually fun.
>>
>>29887601
In BW maybe, not in BW2. And they backtracked on everything they did in that game for XY, probably because of sales.
>>
I suddenly miss the period of time between the jp and eng releases of bw and bw2.
/vp/ was a better place, but nostalgia and all that
>>
>>29887462
Chaining SOS battles with brace and pokérus apparently hands out EVs faster than the hordes.

Even having to take out one at a time, it's stil a pointless complaint, you can fully EV train a pokémon in a matter of minutes.
>>
File: vidya hall of shame.png (1MB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vidya hall of shame.png
1MB, 800x1200px
>>29887653
>I'm surprised the games are actually fun.
No they're not, shill.
See >>29887533 >>29887462 >>29887395
SuMo are objectively the worst Pokemon games.
>>
>>29887510
>walk through city
>npc interrupts you to give you item, it's 10 ultra balls. I haven't cleared the first gym (trial) yet
>get interrupted literally 10 seconds later to be given 5 great balls
>handed 10 super potions

fucking stop

also, the "calls you help" mechanic is fucking shit. Nothing like trying to capture a pokemon and every single round the capture fails it calls for help so I end up needing to kill like 5 things before I can capture the original pokemon.

also the load times are pretty bad and the slow down is so common and egregious. it's my least favorite gen to date so far, but maybe it gets better. I just reached the second island.
>>
k
>>
File: double standards.png (581KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
double standards.png
581KB, 1200x600px
>>29887775
>but maybe it gets better
It literally doesn't. Everybody who isn't a shill will agree that SuMo are the greatest blunders in the series.

Delete the game and boycott so that the series can finally die peacefully.
>>
>>29887653
You know a game is shit when the people defending it have to resort to buzzwords instead of writing something meaningful about the game.
>>
>>29887850
>delete the game
you say that as though it'd impact them anon.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (542KB, 948x1014px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
542KB, 948x1014px
>>29887266
Do you think this is the first time something like this has happened to any video game ever? It won't effect sales.

>All of the people that already played the cracked version won't buy the original One. Decreased solds.

The people playing the rom hack make up an insignificantly small margin of people; not that it matters since most have bought/are buying a physical copy anyway.

99% of the people buying this game probably aren't even aware that the game is currently playable, or that something like homebrew even exists in the first place. You could explain that too them and they wouldn't have even heard of it. Its called being a normie. You might be surprised, but the primary audience is actually outside of /vp/.

The game might be shit, but there's no denying it will sell in the millions. Sales are the last thing you need to worry about with this game.
>>
>>29887671
Bottom screen and o-powers was a better entree/wifi thing.

The integrated the "did I catch everything on this route" thing into dexnav.

A lotbof b the quality of life stuff.

I do sort of miss dream world and individual gym musics though.
Can you imagine mobile app dreamworld? So much getter.
>>
>>29887774
>>29887850
Why are you here pokebarneyfag?
>>
i guess lockstin and gnoggin were right.
pokemon sun and moon are the end of pokemon
kek
>>
>>29887774
>have opinion that contradicts yours
>get called a shill

>have opinion that agrees with yours
>post is referred to as "objective truth"
>>
>>29887302
You are what is fucking wrong with the world.
>>
>>29892967
But he is buyin the fucking games, you retard!
>>
>>29892967
He already played the games, so he can make the judgement of whether or not he wants to buy it.
Same for people who are looking what people who played are saying about it to decide whether or not they want to give it a shot.

People blindly preordering are retards.
>>
>>29887266
It's already the most pre-ordered Nintendo game ever you cunt.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.