[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confirmed that instead of figjting kukui every time you go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1478844336395.png (1MB, 981x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1478844336395.png
1MB, 981x1113px
Confirmed that instead of figjting kukui every time you go to the elite four you fight new trainers challenging you for the title each time.

>confirmed trainers so far
Gladion
Hau
Kukui
Hapu
Sophocles
Plumeria
Molayne
Ryuki

As to whether or not this is the full list is unknown. I imagine other important characters like other kuhunas and guzma might challenge you as well. It might be that some trainers are exclusive to being fought at the battle tree and others exclusive to being fought as title challengers.
>>
>>29887033

There's also Youngster Tristan and Guzma.
>>
>>29887033
>Defend the title
I´ve wanted this for years
>>
So how're you going to use it outside of leveling up. Just using your in game team to steamroll, or are you gonna make a themed team at or two levels above the e4 teams, with an ace, just to see if you can defend your title like the other champs?
>>
What happens if you lose? Will you fight the challenger next time?
>>
>>29887158
I'll inject several themed teams with a couple levels above the e4 teams so I can defend my title against challengers.

The only thing that turns me off is having to fight the E4 again. I mean, you're the champion defending your title, why the fuck would you have to rematch the E4?
>>
>>29887217
E4 rematches. Makes for some decent extra grinding anyways.
>>
>>29887033
Youngster Tristan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8Ym6dAUg5g
>>
>>29887217
Acerola and Kahili comment about this, something about the Champion having to prove they're still stronger than the E4.
>>
>>29887217
I believe Acerola addresses this. She says that the champion has to constantly prove that they are more powerful than the e4. Plus, the e4 members are technically also gunning for your title if you lose to them. Albeit, only Acerola and Kahili make it blatant that they want the spot.
>>
>>29887108
don't get excited, they only use 5 pokemon and it's easy as hell
>>
>>29887449
>not using only 5 Pokémon as the champion a real champion
>using legendary Pokémon
>>
>>29887797
Is this another game where the only time someone has six Pokémon is if they are the champion or rival?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.