[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that OR/AS are far from the worst games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 28379247538223.png (283KB, 1116x1274px) Image search: [Google]
28379247538223.png
283KB, 1116x1274px
Friendly reminder that OR/AS are far from the worst games in the series.
>>
File: orasinfograph.jpg (2MB, 3530x2466px) Image search: [Google]
orasinfograph.jpg
2MB, 3530x2466px
Friendly reminder that OR/AS are the worst games in the series.
>>
>things in the originals were changed for consistency with x and y
>when hes bitching about things not being changed to be consistent with x and y

stop
>>
>>29884900
Friendly reminder that ORAS is at XY's level and some shitty strawmen won't change a thing about people's opinion on one of the greatest fuck-ups of the franchise.
>>
>>29884900
Well they were better than the original garbage-tier Gen 3 games but not by much.
>>
It's hard to be the worst in the franchise when DP and XY exist.
>>
>>29885763
ORAS is worse than both of these
>>
>>29884947
>>
>>29884900
>The Battle Frontier was just a waste of time with broken AI

Yeah, stopped reading right there. Thanks for proving even further that ORASfags are genuinely retarded/autistic
>>
>>29884900
People who think OR/AS were better started with D/P/Pt.

Plain and simple fact.
>>
>>29885763
DP and XY at least were the first of their gens. ORAS doesn't have that appeal, it will always be remembered as bad emerald.
>>
File: Ambiflip.png (118KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
Ambiflip.png
118KB, 431x431px
>>29885774
>anything worse than XY
>>
>>29884947
/thread
simple as that
>>
>>29885774
This. ORAS is pretty much as low as they come. Almost everything about those games missed the mark, while XY and DP both brought new features to the series. In fact, ORAS was disliked so intensely that it's safe to say that Hoenn lost a lot of the shilling it used to get
>>
>>29886137
I wonder if there was some kinda of pokemon propaganda in the past months when ORAS sold more
>>
>>29886137
Most sales =/= Any indication of quality
>>
Only BW2 and Emerald are superior games to ORAS. And maybe SM, I canĀ“t say yet. They are one of the 3-4 best games.
>>
>Yet another ORAS bashing thread
>>
these threads remind me of the guy that compared oras archie to cyrus instead of rse archie out of convenance for his argument.
>>
>>29886714
I don't get it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.