[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think hes not actually a moralfag, hes playing sm right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0598.gif (5KB, 131x165px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0598.gif
5KB, 131x165px
do you think hes not actually a moralfag, hes playing sm right now, and getting all the info on his server ready for the official release?
>>
That's exactly what he's doing. He wasn't shy about doing it for BW, B2W2, or XY, he just hid it better than "lol our import copies somehow got here faster than people who ordered it and live in the same country XD"
>>
>>29884774

He's not a moralfag at all. He's posted leaks like this before, and Nintendo basically told him, do this again and we will lock you in a dungeon with 50 butt hungry niggers and throw away the key. And since he apparently has very little desire to take that much black cock, he listened to them.
>>
I'm sure he's posted some stuff that wasn't in prerelease like Pokepelago stuff.
>>
>>29884774
Nice try joe merrick
>>
>>29884774
He has never been a moralfag and he isn't subtle about it either
All the shit on his twitter about "people who leaked the game are awful" is just him being salty that he's losing ad money to miners
>>
>>29884774
He is just a fucking hypocrite that wants to be the fastest source while still being on nintendo's good side.
>>
>>29884774
It's not moralfagging if it's only to avoid legal troubles. If he thought he could get away with it, he'd have everything up by now.
>>
>Oh I guess we don't gain EXP in the first few fights for Pokemon BW2. Totally not emulating it like the rest of you guys!

He doesn't give a fuck about piracy or spoiling content, he just doesn't want to get his ugly british ass sued.
>>
Please tell e why he hasn't reported on this story
http://www.pokebeach.com/2016/11/massive-spoilers-about-solgaleo-and-lunala-revealed-by-tcgs-alola-collections
>>
File: Came Here To Laugh.jpg (43KB, 632x469px) Image search: [Google]
Came Here To Laugh.jpg
43KB, 632x469px
Of course he is! You know he got one of his hacking buddies to hook him up with a hacked 3DS in prep for these very leaks.
He only talks about his preorder coming to save face with his legion of autistic moralfag neets
>>
>>29884858
Also virtue signalling to Nintendo that he is a most trusted ally.
>>
>>29884950
It's really funny because the actual boxes still have the spoiler free jumbo cards, not the ones that show the evolution line on it.
>>
>>29884949
It was the original BW newfag
>>
He just doesn't want to get in more legal trouble after he got hit with the C&D during Black/White's release.
>>
File: 1478617451483[1].jpg (65KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1478617451483[1].jpg
65KB, 640x636px
>>29884820
>He's not a moralfag at all.

Yeah fucking right
>>
>>29884820
I guess you weren't around when he said that the leaks are terrible and he hopes there's consequences for the leaker
>>
>>29885741
Except that complete bullshit. The ROM might have leaked a few days before release in Japan, but it still leaked, and the rest of the world could play the game months before release.
>>
>>29885777
He said it leaking 10 days in advance was horrible. Don't twist his words.
>>
Either he's playing it now and compiling information, or he's compiling information from dataminers and pirates.

Either way, he'd be an idiot to not take advantage of all the leaked information so he can roll it out fast and smooth on the site once the game officially gets released.
>>
>>29885918
And the only actual difference is that instead of it leaking half a year for most of us, it's actually leaking less than a month early.

He's fucking wrong no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>29884774
I just hope he gives in depth coverage to the new tutorial mode.
>>
File: My Sides.jpg (168KB, 458x357px) Image search: [Google]
My Sides.jpg
168KB, 458x357px
>>29887558
>Catalog
>>
He's got entire threads on his forums dedicated to the leaks. He just doesn't put it on his front page, because he wants to stay on Nintendo's good side.

Even though Nintendo doesn't give a shit about him. (Where's his review copy?)

The only reason he got in trouble during BW's release, is because like >>29884818
and >>29884949 said, he was actively datamining the game himself, and offering a playthrough using a blatantly pirated copy.

If Nintendo doesn't care about Polygon and Kotaku posting the leaks, they wouldn't care about Serebii, provided he's not the one leaking it himself.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.