[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>could've prevented her wife from getting Coma'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: SM_Prerelease_Mohn.png (415KB, 613x368px) Image search: [Google]
SM_Prerelease_Mohn.png
415KB, 613x368px
>could've prevented her wife from getting Coma'd
>could've prevented the abuse his kids got from Lusamine
>his studies caused a wormhole to appear and agitated the UB's who were just chilling around

is he the true villain?
>>
>>29884337
So why didn't do anything he has amnesia or something?
>>
>>29884337
He's too lazy
>>
>>29884337

>Gladion: It was my father who started it. He was the one who first confirmed the existence of Ultra Wormholes and Ultra Beasts. But my father... He disappeared during an experiment. Trying to connect to an Ultra Wormhole. All that he left behind was a weakened Cosmog and his papers about Nihilego... Lusamine’s obsession with Ultra Wormholes... and her obsession with the Ultra Beasts... I think it was all basically her way of trying to reach him again. That’s what I had to believe. To get through it.

He got sucked through an Ultra Wormhole and lost his memories just like Anabel.
>>
>>29884337
Who thought making this fat fuck the father was a good idea?
>>
>>29884961
Unlike his wife, he actually looks his age.
>>
>>29884337
True villain in SM2 confirmed?
>>
So where does it say he is her husband???
>>
>>29884738
>He disappeared during an experiment

RIiiiiight. Nigga just ran
>>
>>29885051
One of the scientists in Burnet's lab specifically names him as a researcher who published papers about ultra beasts.
Given that and the blond hair green eyes, its obvious.
>>
>>29885094
he and Lillie also have the same eyes
>>
1.) lusamine is not in a coma in fact lillie says she was well enough to almost make it to the festival at the end
2,) i think he had his memory wiped after that ub encounter and is now stuck in a remote island
>>
Holy shit, if you look at his hair, it looks very similar to Gladion's.

Where's that D E E P E S T L O R E meme now?
>>
I hope the next game ends with the family being happily reunited.
>>
File: 452341234.jpg (34KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
452341234.jpg
34KB, 636x421px
Wait if he went through an ultra wormhole shouldn't he be in some fucked up dimension?

Why is he running Pokemon islands now?
>>
>>29885508
Because the wormhole transported him to a random island somewhere
>>
File: wowee.png (226KB, 551x335px) Image search: [Google]
wowee.png
226KB, 551x335px
>>29885569
>evryone sees that reddit thread
>everyone saw the youtube video
>start spamming MOHN MOHN MOHN
stop it
>>
>>29885426
It's all but explicitly stated that he's Lusamine's husband. Dimensional lab researcher mentions him by name as an Ultra Wormhole researcher who mysteriously disappeared and Lillie/Gladion look just like him.

He got sucked into a wormhole and lost his memory, then ended up on a deserted island chain that he converted into a Pokemon conservatory (and Pokemon conservation is Aether'd main goal).
>>
>>29884738
LMFAO. Sounds like those fake ass stories cheaters use as an alibi.

>THE UFOs took me as a hostage darling! I can't remember anything over the past 3 week i was in Ibiza with my new, younger lover

Poor Gladion though, he really believes like those girls who swear their longlost daddy went to buy cigarrettes and never came back
>>
>>29885426
HIS HAT CLEARLY LOOKS LIKE A NIHILEGO GUYS WHOA
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.