[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Emerald Eclipse Z - first exclusive Switch game Kalos-Hoenn-Alola-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20-nintendo-switch.jpg (464KB, 1352x1040px) Image search: [Google]
20-nintendo-switch.jpg
464KB, 1352x1040px
Pokemon Emerald Eclipse Z - first exclusive Switch game
Kalos-Hoenn-Alola- Kanto
pretty much the culmination for everything + post game in Kanto as Lilie and for maximum efficiency of the Switch name you can now switch anytime you want on the 3 region to play after a certain scenario has happened (basically like GTA 5)

thoughts?
>>
I'd sooner kill myself
>>
>>29882184
>Pokemon Emerald Eclipse Z
>Not Pokemon Third
>>
what the fuck is this name and why did you think for longer than split of a second that posting this thread is a good idea
>>
>>29882184
>More than 2 regions
>Kalos
>Lillie is protagonist again
it's shit
>>
It will be pokémon Black Diamond and White Pearl.
>>
>>29882244
>Kalos
>Not Kanto

>Playing as Lillie again
>Again
>>
File: goldface3.jpg (78KB, 328x317px) Image search: [Google]
goldface3.jpg
78KB, 328x317px
>Anons being THIS delusional
>implying Gamefreak won't just shit out a straight 1:1 port of Sun/Moon on the Switch
>Maybe better textures if we're lucky
>>
>>29882299
I have no problem with a Kanto if the setting is 2 years later.
Also if you didn't play the latest game yet: Lillie is basically the protagonist.
>>
>>29882323
Probably same textures and models just with anti-aliasing and better lightning/shadows.
>>
>>29882299
it's to tie up lose ends wink Zygarde wink and also nice triple dubs
>>
>>29882184
>wasted on a flop console
>>
The Switch might actually give them the chance to release a third version again.

>Pokemon Solar Eclipse and Lunar Eclipse for the Switch
>A third version/port of Sun&Moon with new megas, a new island and you can visit.
>It also has a special ferry that takes you to the Battle Frontier. You can't visit Hoenn, just the Frontier.
>It also has an Episode Delta-style sequel episode that takes place 6 months after the main game. It's about Necrozma and Zygare. Lillie comes back and at the end Challenges you for the title of Champion.
>>
>>29882468
>new megas

Stopped reading there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.