[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>do every trick to make citra speed up >it still runs at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: yeet.png (666KB, 1093x654px) Image search: [Google]
yeet.png
666KB, 1093x654px
>do every trick to make citra speed up
>it still runs at like 10 fps
Fuck I love Moon but it feels like I'm playing in slow motion right now.
>>
>>29882179
>Doesn't save money to purchase a 3DS
>Pirates game
>Still complains

Wew lad
>>
>>29882179
I can't even figure out how to convert a cia to cci so I can run it.
>>
>>29882927
FPBP
>>
What can be done to speed it up?
>>
>>29883053
Filter logs to Critical.
>>
>>29883053
Buy the actual game.
>>
The game looks better on an emulator than the console it self.

I wonder if this is on purpose just to bring a better looking version to the Switch...
>>
>>29883788
Pretty sure it's because there's no outlines, which is something you can't do without modifying the actual game's code. Otherwise it looks the same.
>I wonder if this is on purpose just to bring a better looking version to the Switch...
Strongly doubt that.
>>
>>29883737
You forgot the part where you also have to wait a week (or more for eurofags) while everyone else is already playing it.

Citra would be great if it wasn't fucking terrible.
>>
>>29883722
How do I do that?
>>
>>29884183
In qt-config in user->config, change log_filter to log_filter=*:Critical .

Occasionally restarting Citra also helps with framerate.
>>
File: e12.png (537KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
e12.png
537KB, 692x577px
>>29884232
>tfw log filter was already set to critical

also what the fuck
>Captcha: noto kreisvolkshochschule
>>
There was a pastebin a few days ago that was really detailed in how you to emulate. The one I bookmarked has been deleted, does anyone have a link for another one or something similar?
>>
Why can't you people just wait like 5 days?

All of you are making your first experience with these games so horrible for yourselves. It'll probably sour your opinion of the entire generation.
>>
>>29883852
whats the code for no outlines on citra?
>>
>>29886314
The cheat doesnt always work

I had to actually open the hexDecimal codes and manually edit a line to get rid of them.

It does help run smoother and better looking but citra can only use one core at a time unless youre running 3ghz or higher just forget about it
>>
Why only 1 core? Is not possible to get all cores working?
>>
>>29887548
maybe in 1 year
>>
>>29887343
>The cheat doesnt always work
seems to be working for me perfectly fine

When did it not work on your end?
>>
Probably not, it's just Sun and Moon though. I can run ORAS beyond 60fps, but not Sun or Moon. Not sure what build I should be using, but I've tried the latest bleeding edge build and some other jit build from Sept. 24th and it performs poorly in both.

I already beat the game on my 3DS to all you fags telling people to play it on the console, I just want to do Battle Tree on emu for muh graphics
>>
That's what you get, hacker.

LMAO us moralfags are laughing at you degenerates. Enjoy your 10 FPS!
>>
>>29888597
>Downloading a rom and emulator is now hacking

loling right here t b h f a m
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.