[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up the next morning to find out you are now Ash Ketchum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

You wake up the next morning to find out you are now Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town, and tomorrow is the day you will get your Starter Pokemon from Professor Oak.

You know that in twenty Earth years and six regions, Ash has not won the Pokemon League.

What do you do differently?
>>
Nothing.
>>
>>29880985
Fuck Misty, then kill myself.
>>
>>29880985
Impregnate all of the main girls that travel with me.
>>
Ask whatever companions I get as him to catch Pokemon to trade to me so I can make use boosted exp.
>>
Get rid of pikachu
and fug all the girls
>>
>>29880985
Fuck the girls, use the fact that gyms are piss-easy if you have a brain to take on the League, and generally be awesome.
>>
>>29880985
For one thing, I don't beg for half of my Kanto Badges.
>>
>>29880985
set my alarm clock and not fucking mess it up.

IF that fails and i end up with pikachu still i will cut across viridian forest to digletts cave so as to fuck brocks shit up with digbro

from there general type matchups
>>
Make sure I don't arrive at Oak's lab late, first of all.
>>
>>29880985
Cum inside Lana
>>
Evolve all my Pokemon, fug all the girls, travel alone in unova, and basically win a lot more since the gyms are baby easy.
>>
>>29881006
You are an embarrassment
>>
>>29881024

This desu
>>
Not release or box all my strong pokemon like a fucking retard for starters.
>>
File: 1460829829250.gif (223KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1460829829250.gif
223KB, 450x338px
>>29880985
>Avoid the first encounter with Team Rocket so they don't stalk me for the rest of my life.
>Use different pokemon
>Don't forget literally everything I'm taught/know once I move regions
>Become the very best like no one ever was
>>
>Pikachu is purely comic relief and won't get into any fights
>acquire various fully-evolved Pokemon like Nidoking, Slowbro, Hitmonlee and Exeggutor through long searching and constant training
>catch everything
>don't accept any gym badges until I beat the gym leader in a fair fight with no interruptions
>BTFO Team Rocket whenever necessary
>get Sabrina as a travel companion instead of Misty
>go to the other regions to expand my collection of Pokemon, badges and ultimately work towards building a dream-team in order to become the very best
>abuse my status as the protagonist to my heart's content
>>
Fuck the following girls:
Misty
Duplica
Emerald May
Gen 1 Sabrina
My mom
Gary's sister
Lorelei
Gen 2 Misty
Masuda's waifu
Gardevoir
Kirlia
That tomboy bitch from Best Wishes
Shauna
Hilda
Lana
Lana
Lana
Lana
>>
>>29881390
Also catch the legendaries who are practically begging to stay with me once I save their asses and the world every movie.
>>
How would you get Charizard to listen to you?
>>
>>29881484
By kicking him in the nuts
>>
>>29881462
Maybe in the future when VR becomes so advanced, this will become reality.
>>
>>29880985
Get laid.

Why is real life so suffering...
>>
>>29880985
>be early to meet with Oak, and get Squirtle before Gary does
>evolve my Pokemon
>not release my Pokemon
>fuck Misty, May and Serena, also look for Hilda and Rosa so I can fuck them too
>now I have a group of hoes following me around, wanting my dick at all times, so I feel like a man, and more confident

too easy.
>>
>>29881462
>fuck Duplica
>Duplica can perfectly imitate anyone
>including you
>she makes you fuck yourself
>pegs you afterwards
>>
>>29881462
Who's Masuda's waifu?
>>
>>29880985
>Actually use beneficial type match ups.
>Actually switch out when i'm in a bad spot
>Don't listen to any of my friends on strategy.
>Become friends with Gary.
>Actually try to find rare and strong pokes instead of whatever one attaches itself to me
>Don't abandon my best pokes over petty shit
>>
What are Ash's strongerst pokemon?

Pikachu, Charizard, Greninja, Heracross, Snorlax, Kingler?
>>
>>29881548
Because you're a beta faggot and you should kill yourself
>>
>>29880985
Fuck Tracey senseless.
>>
>>29881679
>Sceptile in place of Kingler
>>
File: .jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>29881290
He's just being a realist. You can go on and on about all the things you'd do differently, but at the end of the day, you're still Ash Ketchum. No matter how good your team is, and no matter how hard you try, you're DESTINED to lose the league, so why bother changing anything? Just enjoy the adventure and let what happens happen.
>>
>>29881563
adding to post, I am a karenfag. luckily for me though, majority of favorites are good

Kanto region mons would be
>Blastoise
>Arcanine
>Dragonite
>Gengar
>Farfetch'd
>Marowak

I conquer the championship before the E4, and then head to E4, win that too. then I go to Johto, with all my pokemon unlike faggot Ash. I catch/evolve to along the way:

>Tyranitar
>Skarmory
>Houndoom
>Kingdra

I then repeat just like Kanto, advance to Hoenn. more of the same, shuffling pokemon

>Milotic
>Linoone
>Metagross
>Sharpedo
>Manectric

Rinse, repeat for Sinnoh

>Staraptor
>Garchomp
>Lucario
>Darkrai (yeah I manage to catch a Legend)

Unova happens

>Scrafty
>Bisharp
>Golurk

Kalos happens

>Hawlucha
>Aegislash

Alola happens

>Lycanroc Sun
>Silvally
>Komala
>>
>>29881686
Stop invading my privacy, dad
>>
>>29880985

>Leave early to get a pokemon
>Take up Charmander
>Get a full team before Brock
>Win the Kanto league with my team, leave for another region for their championship
>Ultimately travel the world and do protagonist shit while fucking bitches
>>
>>29880985
Commit suicide before the suffering even starts and hope I get reincarnated into anyone or anything that's isn't Ash.
>>
>>29880985
1. Rush to prof oaks to get a charmander and instantaniously abandon it as soon as i walk outside the door.

2. Buy some balls and catch a weedle and throw a pair of choice specs on it.

3. Catch a mawile and wait for the 17th season of pokemon to become champ.
>>
>>29880985
Fuck every pokegirl
>>
>>29882793
>>29882793
>>29882793
> Rush to prof oaks to get a charmander and instantaniously abandon it as soon as i walk outside the door.

>Buy some balls and catch a weedle and throw a pair of choice specs on it.

>Catch a mawile and wait for the 17th season of pokemon to become champ.
>>
>>29880985
Fuck Misty
>>
>>29882793
>and instantaniously abandon it as soon as i walk outside the door
W-why?
>>
Assuming the Protagonist's curse prevents me from winning anything that isn't Orange League or Frontier, take Scott's offer and become a Frontier Brain to be reckoned with.
>>
>>29880985
Avoid Team Rocket first
Find the right female companion. GG.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.