[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S&M QA Thread Can someone link me the imgur with all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 387
Thread images: 19

S&M QA Thread

Can someone link me the imgur with all the shinies and such?
>>
1, what do the 2 other types of poke bean do besides get traded? is there no use?
2, how do i fix the region issue to get magerna? i made the txt files and have the option. but it wont work
>>
>>29880136
Rainbow ones give you a huge amie boost. Enough to get a Sylveon instantly.
>>
Any new PC functions? Already know about the judge app.
>>
How does the exp share work in this game? I feel like I never faced anything that outleveled me in 10 hours playing
>>
Where is Guzma after E4?
>>
>>29880288
route 2 house
>>
Does Liquid Voice effect all pokemon or only the users moves?
>>
How does the Hatching Poképelago isle work? Is it useful?
>>
Is Pokebank usable already? If so, what happens when you transfer one mon from RBY to S&M via Pokebank?
Does it get HA? Random IV's?
>>
Where is the hyper training?
>>
Anyone have a list of non-story Z-Crystals locations?

Where do I get the Pyukumuku hat?

Where do I change throwing styles?

Where is Olivia's house?
>>
Why is Red so sexual?
>>
lads where do you fight the fire trial captain? not his trial
>>
>>29880390
No Bank until 2017
>>
>>29879940
Does the Sun/Moon dimension have any use?
I've heard that you can't even catch the other game's version exclusives so I was wondering if it does anything other than turn night to day?
>>
>>29880383
Users, it's like Pixilate

>>29880396
Postgame, I believe, among the tutors in the Mall in Hau'Oli

>>29880390
Not for SM, that's not until January. Details are hazy.
>>
Does Wimpod ever reappear in that first spot you find it?
>>
Is Toxapex a single stage Pokemon or does it evolve from something? How early can you obtain it?
>>
>>29880464
Yes, eventually it will. I also heard softreseting works too, but not sure about that.
>>
How do I find a Happiny in Hau'Oli city?
I only see Pichu.
>>
>>29880521
It got a pre evo, you can get it by fishing somewhere on the second island although I've heard it's very rare.
>>
Is it safe to update emu and in rxtools, haven't touched my 3ds in ages.

What's the performance difference between o3ds and n3ds?
>>
Where do i find Eviolite?
Also Move Relearner

>>29880464
Enter the buildings in there a couple of times, the motel and pokecenter and it should appear again.
Nothing else seemed to work for me.
>>
File: fishing spot.png (224KB, 580x512px) Image search: [Google]
fishing spot.png
224KB, 580x512px
>>29880521
>>29880655
Too be more exact, you can get the pre-evo(Mareanie) by fishing here. It's apparently vert rare from what I've heard though, so take your time. Evolves at 38.
>>
>>29880670
Use Luma3ds, rxtools is outdated and people has said that it could be blocked easily if Nintendo stops being retarded, look around Gbatemp

Going from rx to luma is a matter of dragging a few files from your PC to the SD
>>
Is there a guide for where all the poke finder spots are? I've only encountered 2 so far, and I just arrived at the second island.

Also, any guide for the zygarde cells locations?
>>
Is Refresh/Amie accessible at any time or strictly after battles?
If it's the latter, can I choose any Pokémon from the party or only those who took part in battle?
>>
Does anyone have the pastebine with the route distributions?
>>
>>29880748
You can access refresh at any time
>>
I'm doing the UB quest and I can't find Celesteela, and how many of them are there?
>>
>>29880684
move relearner is in the Pokemon Center right before Victory Road
>>
Did they "fix" any of the models? Like Garchomps hunch back and pot belly?
>>
How tedious is resetting for a starter? I heard there are a lot of cutscenes around it.
>>
How do I evolve Fomantis?
>>
Are ability capsules in the game?
>>
How do I catch a feebas? I've been fishing at the bubbly spots, running in and out of the area, and fishing at them again for the last hour. Am I doing something wrong or do I just have bad luck?
>>
File: SM.png (2MB, 1571x2880px) Image search: [Google]
SM.png
2MB, 1571x2880px
>>29880816
>>
>>29880655
it's not where when it gets called by its prey
>>
>>29880796
Really annoying

There's a 2 minutes cutscene before you even pick the starter and then after you do there's yet another cutscene where the pokemon has to 'accept' you

>>29880844
Yes, at the battle dome or whatever is called the battle royale thing
>>
I might be a retard but I can't figure out how to get to kala'e bay. Help I've beaten the game and this is the only area I haven't been.
>>
Is there a good place to grind levels right before the E4? Victory road has Pokemon about 10 levels below and all the damned Snorunts barely give any exp.
>>
I'm looking for UB-01 but I can find it yet. I searched the whole volcano and tunnel out and nothing.
>>
Is the e4 and champ more fun/better than the kalos one?
>>
>>29880925
Oh nift, how much BP do you get for participating in these things?
>>
Is Golisopod any good? I'm not sure if it's worth babysitting this Wimpod for 12 levels.
>>
How do you encounter Necrozma?
>>
>>29881011
he's breddy good, nice priority moves like first impression and sucker punch.

also aqua jet, but i think that's an egg move?
>>
>>29880991
UB are random encounters, when the music gets intense just run around.
>>
Is Synthesis + play rough on Tsareena legal? What does the father have to be?
>>
>>29880925
Wow, that's shitty.
>>
Is there somewhere with wild Sableyes? The ones Carbinks call do not call for help.
>>
Where on Melemele is the last UB at?
>>
Where do I get Jangmo-o? I know it's in the canyon thingy on Poni Island but which area there is it? Would be so much easier if it just spawned at the trial site or something. Also is it a daytime-only encounter?
I can't seem to find one, though maybe I'm just hella unlucky. Fighting the temptation to just give myself an egg of a Jangmo-o and just hatch and raise that.
>>
File: espurr about to lose his shit.gif (117KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
espurr about to lose his shit.gif
117KB, 300x200px
They removed super training AND horde battles? How the fuck am I supposed to EV train?

Also, the IVs from the hyper training won't pass to babies, is that correct?
>>
Anyone know where to get metal coat?
>>
Where is eviolite?
>>
In Pokemon Refresh, is the anything specific you need to do before the Pokemon's affection is able to go up? I keep making sure they're full and the enjoyment bar is maxed and then pet them, but I eventually stop getting hearts and they don't do up an affection level.
>>
>>29880796
Think ORAS story Latios/ Latias.
>>
>>29881263
You can train EVs while passively or maximize them with the Poke plaza
>>29864489

And yes, hyper-training boosts the stats to those of a perfect IV pokemon but the actual IV remains at whatever they were.
>>
I reached Level 5 on Poké Finder. It gives you a stamp on your trainer passport as well as adding a function that lets you call Pokémon to you. I still haven't quite figured out how it works, but that's what you get, for those who were wondering.
>>
Where can I evolve my Magneton?
>>
>>29881458
There is a power plant on the third island, possibly there.
>>
>>29881458
Poni Canyon. Also where you evolve Nosepass and Charjabug
>>
I want to Chain mereanee so i cant have corsola call for it. Is there any place where it appears on its own
>>
>>29880939
There's a secret little hole in Melemele Meadow that leads you there
>>
I know Decidueye doesn't get it at all but of Shiinotic, Tsareena and Lurantis, do any of them get Leech Seed by level up or at all, in fact? Grass is my fave type but I only use them if they have it. Sad because I was going to go for Rowlet since day 1 but might opt for Popplio now
>>
So what's the deal with Marshadow?
>>
Is there a way to find pokemon with egg moves in the wild?
>>
Do you get anything good for searching with Stoutland? The movement speed while searching annoys me so much that I haven't even been bothering.
>>
>>29880400
You change throwing styles by talking to one of the guys at the recycling center
>>
>>29881293
Konikoni city on the second island

Where the Pikachu are, behind the bench
>>
Does switching your pokemon break a chain, also does killing the original kill the chain?
>>
Where ir Salandit and Pyukumuku? Also, what's a good nature for Salandit?
>>
Where the fug can i get mereanee without corsolas help?
>>
>>29881596
Just ride it normally and every once in awhile press B and do a full circle
>>
>>29880773
next to the lighthouse where you get pikachu z crystal
>>
HOW the hell do you access the cave entrance in the river near Poni Garden, before battle tree, is it accessible?
>>
How early can you change your hair? Which ones need to be unlocked?
>>
>>29881974
first city has a salon that i think has all the styles and colors except a few exotic ones
>>
>>29880400
Psychic one is at the desert, you get access after clearing the Ghost trial

That's the only one outside trial ones i've found so far
>>
>>29881922
pls respond, is this SS Anne all over again, I tried everything you can't get in the water to reach it.

Just in front of Probopass in poni garden, the cave entrance in the river.

HOW /vp/ HOW
>>
>>29881654
I'm an idiot, where is that?
>>
How does the Stoutland work? The ! comes up over my head and I've tried pushing every button and nothing happens.
>>
>>29882284
You need the Red ! then just hit fucking A
>>
>>29879940
The Pokedex says you can catch Pikachu in the grass patches in the first big city on Melemele, but I've been trying for ages and all I can find are Rattatas, Wingulls and Magnemites
Is it that rare?
>>
>>29882317
I'm not sure about Pikachu, but at the entrance of the town where you get your starter, Pichu appears with 5% rate
>>
>>29882217
Answered my own question, it's north past Malie
>>
I've tried going to the Altar with Lunala, but I'm still unable to switch the day/night cycle. Is there anything else I need to do beforehand?

Also, does going to the Sun universe allow me to evolve Rockruff into day Lycanroc?
>>
File: 1310670116784.jpg (15KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1310670116784.jpg
15KB, 435x435px
I need help, stuck in po town.
What exactly do you need to do to get last the grunt in The villa Who asks for The 3 passwords?
I got The Three passwords and battle with any single trainer in po town but He still tells me I have to "get to know team skull".
What do?
>>
>>29882390
I heard you need Tapus and it needs to be in-game night
>>
>>29882436
Reread the Tapu Cocoa, nigger
>>
>>29882436
We really need a FAQ in these. Did you read all the papers? I'm not answering this for you. You have to get to know Team Skull.
>>
Is Minior good?
>>
>>29882472
>>29882476
Didnt even Think it would have any Sense when I first red it
>>
How do I start the UB quest after beating the e4, it's on a route but I can't remember which one
>>
Hi, where can I find a tutor to remember old attacks ?
>>
Will Emergency Exit trigger on passive damage (hazards, weather, status effects, etc.) or only on active damage? Will Emergency Exit trigger whenever Golisopod takes damage below 50% HP, or when it's HP passes the 50% threshold? Does Emergency Exit let you select the Pokemon you switch-in (like U-Turn) or not?
>>
>>29879940
Is the mountain where Crabrawler evolves on the third or fourth island? I'm trying to decide if I want to use it or not.
>>
Best nature for Decidueye?
>>
>>29882693
the one with the poke league
>>
Is there an easy way to see the full dex with stats/movepool, dont wanna watch that video
>>
>>29882693
4th, literally right before you fight the e4, crabrawler is a fucking shit pokemon too so pls don't grt him, mine is a lvl 59 and it's complete shit stats kill me, waste of time
>>
>>29882713
I haven't played the game, I don't know where that is. Is it on the last island, or the next to last island.
>>
Where is the Kiawe rematch?
>>
>>29882752
You can't
>>
>>29882758
really? makes sense because he's standing like a dumbass in the trial spot and not doing shit when you speak to him
>>
>>29882758
in the trainer pastebin it shows him with 3 pokemon level 26-27
>>
>>29882758
What, really? But he has a team according to the datamine.
>>
>>29882307
red exclamation points do not exist
>>
>>29882831
your a lier
>>
>>29882725

https://twitter.com/KazoWAR/status/796015665148809216
>>
>>29881437
Update: It's been like an hour and I still don't know how the fuck this thing works, and I can't find any documentation. Is there anything we know from the datamine?
>>
>>29881437
>Level 5
How many likes for that? I gave up when it asked for 100k for level 4.
>>
>>29882884
Where did you fucking farm for pictures and how long did that shit take you
>>
>>29882908
1.5 Million lmfao
>>
>>29882941
Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>29882908
1.5 million for level 5. Yeah, fucking crazy.
>>
>>29882884
What was the best way to get to 1.5 mil votes?
>>
>>29882916
It took many hours, talking to my friends helped me keep my sanity. Best place to grind imo is Melemele Meadow in daytime (you can get cutiefly and oricorio in the same pic for ~10k likes each, doesn't happen at night unfortunately) and Lush Jungle at night
>>
Why does my starter get boosted exp?
>>
Is there any way to rematch normal trainers or a place where you can find trainers daily, like the Nimbasa stadiums or the Battle Chateau?
>>
So I heard that there isn't a National Dex in this game. What exactly does this mean? I'm thinking it means that if you transfer a Pokemon not obtainable in game that it just doesn't appear in the Pokedex? Is that correct?

Also will the Pokebank be available to use right away or will we have to wait?

And finally are there a decent amount of customization options?
>>
>>29883010
Affection from Pokémon Refresh boosts exp gain
>>
Can you change your trainer's gender with PkHex? I wanna see the boy's clothing
>>
Where do I catch kyogre?
>>
>>29883044
I can only assume no, it was impossible (well, possible, but buggy) for XY/ORAS and its probably the same here
>>
>>29883070
That sucks, I don't want to start another game just for this. ;_;
>>
>>29882436
tapu cocoa
beat up
the other one is the pokemon beginning with D
when he says yes or no say NO!
>>
>>29880763
Can the grooming feature be accessed at any time?
>>
>>29882665
Mt. Lanakila's Pokemon Centre, literally roght before the Elite Four.
>>
When does Golisopod learn Shell Smash? My Golisopod is the same level as Guzma's and his already has it.
>>
>>29883157
grooming is only after battles and not all the time
>>
>>29882707
Hasty or Jolly.
>>
>>29883237
Can you groom Pokemon that didn't participate in the battle?
>>
>>29883282
no and i'm 75% sure it's the pokemon currently out when the battle ends.
>>
Does anyone have the download link?
>>
>>29883321
find it on 3dsiso
>>
In Moon does day/night designations for evolutions follow irl or in game day/night?
>>
Is there a way to breed ultrabeasts?
>>
What level is the Type:Null you get?

Real shame no way can get earlier.
>>
Do those empty lots scattered around alola get used for something?
>>
>>29883389
In game.
>>
>>29883429
No
>>
>>29883429
Has as much use as Kalos Power Plant.
>>
File: raichui.jpg (80KB, 840x475px) Image search: [Google]
raichui.jpg
80KB, 840x475px
What level should I evolve my Pikachu?

He's currently at 25 and I don't know when Alolan Raichu starts learning Psychic moves
>>
>>29881584
Bump
>>
>>29883472
Raichu gets Psychic on evolution
>>
>>29883482
Oh, nice
Thanks
>>
were TF is Icinium-Z??

Its the only one im missing, and I need it for Weavile
>>
>>29883022
There's no nat dex, correct.
It'll be updated on the Pokebank so if you wanna see the dex entry, cry and whatever else from old pokemon you will need to pay for bank

It'll go live in January

Yes
>>
>>29883022
Anyone?
>>
how far am I in the game?
just beat faba when I'm trying to get Lillie back
>>
>>29883572
Icinium is in the ice cave, almost at the end of the game.
>>
>>29883444
Thanks.

Does the souvenir do anything in this game?
>>
It says Kadabra learns Confusion at level 16. Mine just evolved and only learned Kinesis. Why?
>>
>>29883619
thx friend
>>
what version should i get? also what starter to pick?
>>
Do we ever get to battle the trial captains?
>>
File: 7G IV training.png (222KB, 931x940px) Image search: [Google]
7G IV training.png
222KB, 931x940px
>>29881386
Slapped it on a single image so it's easier to repost
>>
I'm on the 3rd Island in the Team Skull town. How do I get past the password guy? I know it's Beat Up, Golisopod, and Tapu Cocoa but he says:

"Look around this mansion, and see what you can learn about our great organization!"
>>
File: Honeyview_1458078605681.jpg (52KB, 266x162px) Image search: [Google]
Honeyview_1458078605681.jpg
52KB, 266x162px
thick club, where is it?
>>
>>29883572
Thanks.
>>
>>29883765
say no when he gives you a yes/no question
>>
>>29883745
After beating a trial, be sure to go back to towns and check the houses, you'll see what I mean eventually
>>
what are throwing animations? can i see one?
>>
Anyone compiled a list of haircut options yet?
>>
>>29883765
Nvm I figured it out, you have to say no
>>
Any Sun players that have finished (including capturing all the UBs) willing to post their save?
Filling out my live Dex and I can't be bothered playing through a game I just beat again just for exclusives
>>
File: sumohair.png (320KB, 1510x2460px) Image search: [Google]
sumohair.png
320KB, 1510x2460px
>>29883811
Here's boys
>>
>>29883842

Appreciated, but Im playing the grill

:O
>>
>>29883836
the saves are interchangable, you can import your moon save right onto your sun save and the game will read it.
>>
>>29879940
I'm planning on using Zygarde 10% throughout the story, so I have a few questions:

-When can you start using Zygarde?
-Does it start in cell form?
-How do you switch forms?
-Can you keep it in a certain form or does it force you to "evolve" into 50% form when you collect enough cells?

Thanks anons
>>
>>29883867
I think you get third island, route 16 at level 30. No idea in terms of story that far in it is.
>>
I just want to know what's up with those random plots of land people assumed were future gyms
>>
>>29883842
>customization is somehow worse than XY
wattefug GF?
>>
>>29883865
No, I mean I just finished Moon.I don't want to download and play Sun just for the UBs and Solgaleo so I was hoping someone could post their save so I can grab the pk6 files and just stick them in my game.
>>
>>29883904
Seriously? Aren't there only four islands? So you basically only get zygarde for the last 25% of the game?
>>
I can't find the move tutor anywhere in the town. Did they not show up yet?
>>
>>29883865
no it wont, it gives you an error saying that its straight up not compatible
>>
>>29883936
You go back to the third island after the fourth. You get Zygarde after like 60%.

You can freely change between 10%, 50% and 100%. But getting all cells for 100% is hard.
>>
>>29883936
Least you get it before post game
>>
>>29883965
I did it, worked perfectly.
>>
>>29883999
Damn, still. Some anons have offered to take PKHEX requests when the game comes out formally, so I think I'll just ask for a Lv10 10% form and get it early. I dunno why GF made the decision to make so many new pokemon only available so late.
>>
>>29883965
I've done it myself, it works. Altough the time is screwed up. I imported my Moon save into Sun and the game is currently running on Moon time. Not sure if there's a way to fix that.
>>
>>29883648
I wouldn't know.
>>
>>29883842
>red is still not a proper red

Gamefreak please
>>
what do sunsteel strike and moongheist beam do? and what power are they?
>>
Does rockruff spawn in 10 carat cave?
I've been trying to find him for 10 minutes now and no luck.
>>
>>29884015
hmmm might have to look further into it then, maybe I messed up
>>
>>29884038
What the fuck, you are getting a legendary halfway into the game, how is this late?
>>
File: Cw-xTBxVQAAA2Ye[1].jpg (51KB, 402x487px) Image search: [Google]
Cw-xTBxVQAAA2Ye[1].jpg
51KB, 402x487px
>>29884041
The latest PKHeX has an option to alter the time offset
>>
>>29884041
You can edit the time with pkhex in trainer info.
>>
Can you earn trophies for your room?
>>
>>29884078
100 power steel physical ghost special both ignore opponents stat changes
>>
>>29883188
Thanks !
>>
>>29883842
Some of these aren't available to me, when do they appear?
>>
>>29884078
100BP
Sun move is Steel and Physical
Moon move is Ghost and Special
Secondary effect is essentially Mold Breaker
>>
>>29884112
No, the pokedex/battle tree related achievements are stamped onto your trainer passport.
>>
>>29884095
If it's on the third island, it seems to be pretty late in the game. And it's not even a "Legendary" like how you got Latios in ORAS. Look at this thing's stats:

54/100/71/61/85/115

I just like it design and typing wise, it's not even that good at 10% form.
>>
>>29883842
Is "Long and tousled" available right away? I vaguely remember hearing it was post-game.
>>
File: 200px-Sun_Moon_Olivia[1].png (74KB, 200x409px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Sun_Moon_Olivia[1].png
74KB, 200x409px
Why is this character in a kid's game?
>>
>>29884244
>making a hair style only available in post game

Seems hard to believe, but I can see Gamefreak being stupid enough to actually do it
>>
Someone please tell me where I'm supposed to go after the first ub-01 spawns and the girl runs off, this is post besting the e4
>>
Has anyone figured out the requirements to unlock the IV checker? I've done practically everything short of making a living dex and collecting all the Zygarde cells.
>>
>>29884327
pretty sure it's level 100 pokemon.
>>
>>29882682
Presumably, there's nothing to say it won't
>>
>>29884327

Show him a level 100 Pokemon. Getting someone from another region to trade you something in the erratic experience group (if any are in this game) slapping a lucky egg on it, getting it to two hearts in refresh, and using o-powers if the exist is the best way to increase the gain.
>>
>>29884389
level 100 last i heard.
>>
>>29884102
Completely missed that. Thanks
>>
>>29881055
Bumping this.
>>
>>29879940
I see that a pokemon I'm looking at can learn a move by a Generation VI move tutor.

That won't be available in Alola region, correct? Which means, that move won't be legal in VGC17???
>>
What's the fastest way to evolve Pichu into Pikachu? And when's the soonest you can get a Thunder Stone?
>>
Where the hell do i find the move tutor for my normal mons? the guy in the hotel will only teach my mythical pokemon.
>>
File: woomy thinking.png (651KB, 627x563px) Image search: [Google]
woomy thinking.png
651KB, 627x563px
Ok so is the new shiny rate literally 1/4000 like a random NPC says or is it still 4096 specifically?
>>
>>29884504
Fill it up with beans and walk with soothe bell. Don't forget to evolve it at 13 so you can get both nasty plot and energy ball

Second island behind a trailer in route 8
>>
Where can I get feebas?
>>
>>29884541

ScirsM or whatever his name was said it's still 1/4096 if I remember correctly.
>>
>>29884489
If it can pass down the tutor move as an egg move it's VGC legal
>>
>>29882440
I did that, and I'm still not able to. I even caught all the UBs and Necrozma.
>>
>>29884596
Where can I get the Soothe Bell at?
>>
Is there any better place to train besides the grass before the E4, I added a Gyarados to my team late and it's 10 levels below the others (I know it's not a huge deal but I just like having close levels)
>>
I'm searching Lush Jungle, my Pokédex says both Oranguru and Goomy are here but I can't find either. Is there a special condition for either?
>>
Is there a way to heal using the festival plaza? At the elite four and outta healing stuff.
>>
>>29880436
Bump
>>
How do I evolve punchcrab?
>>
>>29884682
>>29884682
if you get a pharmacy you can buy healing items there
>>
>>29884682
You can plant berries in the pokepelago and wait some hours, I suppose.
>>
>>29884672
I found Oranguru just walking around
I'd imagine it's just a 5% rate
>>
is there any place to find a king's rock without having to catch a poliwhirl/poliwrath/politoed?
>>
>>29884413
>>29884415
Have an entire team of level 100 pokemon (with perfect 31s) and beaten super singles, he still won't wake up.
>>
Do we know the gen 7 starters' hidden abilities yet?
>>
>>29884670
Is Exp. Share useful in this scenario?
>>
evolve eevee to glaceon where?
>>
Where do I get the porygon gift in post game, I can't find it
>>
>>29884639
Cleffa - Helping Hand

It looks like it can't..

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Helping_Hand_(move)
>>
File: these balls are on fire.jpg (20KB, 500x150px) Image search: [Google]
these balls are on fire.jpg
20KB, 500x150px
Not a question, but I was breeding Premier Ball Female Chikorita with Nest Ball Male Chikorita, and my eggs randomly inherited both Pokeball types. I know previous chatter said only females give the Pokeball type, but it seems at the very least if the parents are the same, the eggs can get either. I haven't tested different species parents, however.
>>
>>29884812
Long reach, intimidate, and liquid voice for rowlet, litten, and popplio respectively.
>>
Can you buy apricorn balls in the plaza or anywhere else? If not how would one get more balls without pkhex?
>>
>>29884889
gen6 only female could pass
gen7 male has a chance to pass as well (and will always pass when bread with ditto)
>>
So it's confirmed that you can NOT use illegal pokeballs this time around, so we won't get a repeat of the Dream Ball Aegislash kek.
>>
What happened to the Ranger trainer class? Are there no rangers at all in S&M?
>>
>>29884723
pls respond
>>
File: i love them balls.jpg (31KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
i love them balls.jpg
31KB, 500x291px
>>29884915
Oh, not new news, alright then! Last I checked only female balls or male+ditto balls were inherited, thought I found something.
>>
Can anyone tell me what Solgaleo's default 4 moves are?

Also, anyone have a plain image or a pastebin of where every Alolan Pokemon is found?
>>
Is wonder trading still in the game?
>>
How many cities/towns are in the game?
>>
>>29884723
>>29884974
Lanakila or whatever it's called in Ula'ula, right before the E4
>>
>>29884992
Yes, and this time it also checks pokeball legality, and might also check ribbon legality.
>>
How do you get to the Sun Dimension?
There's a portal at the Altar of the Shrine, is that the same thing?
Sun version btw
>>
>>29884855
It was good for a while but it didn't catch up quite fast enough. Guess I'll just go back to the cave since I can at least hit a lot of the mons in there for SE.
>>
>>29885028
Wait, you really need to wait until the end of the fucking game to evolve it?
>>
>>29884945
>>29885037

eh, are we sure? I got a beast ball shiny eevee from wondertrade, that doesn't sound very legal
>>
Is the beast ball a 100% catch rate for UBS? I'very chucked them at them and I've caught them all on my first ball
>>
>>29884898
fug
>>
>>29882390
>>29882440
It needs to be Day.
>>
>>29885080
It is legal.
>>
>ACCIDENTALLY KILLING A UB
>>
>>29885080
you can catch normal pokemon in beasts balls and ultra beasts in normal balls, the catch rate is simply very low.
>>
>>29885090
No, they can still break out
>>
File: 1374834288622.jpg (482KB, 1803x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1374834288622.jpg
482KB, 1803x1351px
Where's that ferry again to get to Aether Paradise?
>>
>>29884752
pls
>>
>>29884987
Sunsteel strike

Cosmic power

???

Zen headbut

the third one I cant figure out, Trying to PKHex the fucker
>>
>>29885154
Endgame, after catching the Ubs and beating e4
>>
I keep reading that all of the Alola Pokemon are extremely hard to encounter, how true is this?

What are the 1%-5% Pokemon out there?
>>
Do we have a consistent list of where to find TMs?
>>
>>29885160
NVM its crunch
>>
>>29884861
bump where's that fugging ice rock
>>
>>29883014
Bump.
>>
you can't get starters in other pokeball types since they're never found in the wild, right?
>>
File: 1475272947629.png (171KB, 431x539px) Image search: [Google]
1475272947629.png
171KB, 431x539px
http://pastebin.com/d1j1RmYJ
Pastebin with lots of info.

>>29884085
No, he spawns in the grass, I found it on the very last patch of grass if you go to the right and then all the way down.

>>29884523
Pledge tutor? Hau'oli Shopping mall.

>>29885182
Ones I've found so far.
http://pastebin.com/gAQ8V4pS
>>
>>29885174
Old gen pokemon are really fucking common and it feels like each route only has 3 fucking pokemon on it.
>>
>>29885195
cave before E4, late game
>>
can I get that big picture showing most clothing pieces?
>>
>>29885160
>>29884987
crunch
movesets are at https://projectpokemon.org/research/sunmoon/learnsets.txt
>>
>>29883404
No. They work the same as legends in that regard.
>>
>>29885219
thank
>>
>>29883472
Wait until it gets thunderbolt! You can't get the TM until post game.
>>
>>29885217
>No Earthquake yet
Fuck. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>29885217
How far into the game is MeleMele Island? I wanna give Passimian a reliable Fighting move as well as coverage for Incineroar when I get Sun
>>
How do I get that TM in the desert, behind the rocks behind the hiker?
>>
how long do I have left and what lvl should my pokemon be?
I've just found Lilie when with hau and gladson
>>
Anyone know how to find Feebas? Is it through fishing or just randomly in the water?
>>
>>29885217
>Pledge tutor? Hau'oli Shopping mall.
yeah if seen this guy and pledge moves are ass as usual. so is there no actual move deleter/tutor then? thank gamefreak
thank you anyway.
>>
>>29883667
It use to learn confusion. They changed it.
>>
>>29885289
>how far into the game is melemele island
You're autistic
>>
>>29885174
I know Mimikyu and Jangmo are 5% at least. It feels like every wild area is full of older mons that you have to sift through to find the few Alolan mons there are.
>>
>>29883704
Sun, and Popplio/Litten. Don't pick Decidueye because you can get a better Grass/Ghost later.
>>
>>29885289
About two seconds into the game.
>>
File: Minior.full.2025465.jpg (419KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Minior.full.2025465.jpg
419KB, 1280x1280px
Where is Minior?
>>
Are Alolan forms evolved the same way as their normal counterparts?
IE Pikachu to Alola Raichu with a thunder stone
>>
>>29883842
Ugh, why couldn't their have been at least a shaved head option. So much for even resembling me at all.
>>
>>29885380
iirc yes
they are all about as good as there normal counterparts though, thanks GF
>>
>>29885327
>>29885362
Shit man, I don't know the names of the Isles 100%.

Thanks tho
>>
>>29885310
There's a deleter and reminder as always.
>>
>>29885365
Road to observatory in Ula'ula Island, found it on that part of the road where there's 3-4 patches of grass, it's pretty common.
>>
>>29883867
Bump. Also, is it fun/good to use in game? I like dragon doggo.
>>
>>29885297
pls respond
>>
>>29885413
oh shit well i could use that too. Where's he at then?
also if there no good move tutor how do i get my steal rocks off?
>>
Where do you get bottle caps?
>>
>>29884958
>>29884958
>>29884958
>>29884958
Anyone?
>>
What's in the egg you receive?
>>
>>29884596
Wait, do you mean exactly at 13, or after 13.
>>
>>29885538
eevee
>>
>>29885538
The one from the nursery? Eevee
>>
>>29885466
Reminder is in the center right before the Pokemon League.
>>
>>29885538
mine was an eevee, yours probably will be too.
>>
>>29884672
Certain grass patches have them. There are two grass patches with 100% Formantis. The rest should vary.
>>
where can i find minior
>>
>>29885516
dead. aether foundation are the rangers now
>>
>>29885543
Exactly is the best, otherwise you cant get electro ball
>>
Has anyone been compiling a list of the Zygarde cell locations?
>>
File: Dragon Dance.gif (661KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Dance.gif
661KB, 500x400px
>>29885558
thanks
>>
>>29885548
>>29885553
>>29885570
Thanks, ill replace it for a wishiwashi then.
>>
>>29885443
I'm the one who asked the question, here are the answers I got:

>I think you get third island, route 16 at level 30. No idea in terms of story that far in it is.

>You go back to the third island after the fourth. You get Zygarde after like 60%.

>You can freely change between 10%, 50% and 100%. But getting all cells for 100% is hard

And I think it'll be cool to use in game. Good attack, great speed, and I've got a good moveset planned:

-Land's Wrath
-Crunch
-Brick Break
-Dragon Tail (Until Outrage in the 80's)
>>
>>29885577
Road to Observatory
>>
>>29885606
The ones I've found so far.
http://pastebin.com/U2eGB3nA
>>
>>29882660
route 8 motel
>>
>>29885637
There's a Zygarde core in each of the Kahunas' houses.
>>
>>29885218
Why GF, why?
>>
>>29885667
Will add, thanks.
>>
File: 20161113_195241.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161113_195241.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
How do I get through the desert to catch Tapu Bulu? Also what's this?
>>
What does putting beans in the crates on poke pelago do?
>>
>>29885690
The one on Ula'Ula is in the Po Town police department.
>>
>>29883411
bumping this question, sucks about it being postgame but wanna know if itll be a high enough level to actually be used in postgame without ridiculous training
>>
>>29885681
member zubat
member fearow
member magikarp
>>
>>29885597
Oh, only Pikachu learns electro ball? Well I guess I'll grind soothe bell and walking. Where do you get the soothe bell?
>>
How many gift pokemon are there?
How many in-game event pokemon?
>>
>>29885733
>>
>>29885733
>>
>>29885756
From what I remember someone gives it to you on the first island, I think on the mountain route
>>
>>29885576
God that's dumb. You know which patches have Oranguru and Goomy? Is it beyond the strength boulder? I don't have the strength ride mon yet
>>
>>29885611
Do it. Wishi is great.
>>
Where can I get a Pancham to trade it for Happiny?
>>
>>29885626
Yeah, it's also the only new dragon you can get before endgame.
>>
just beat Lisa mine
am I near the end?
>>
Does anyone know where you can get black sludge?
>>
>>29885754
Is it just gen one pandering? Do they not trust people to like new Pokémon?
>>
>>29885794
Oranguru is on the left path, where there is the patch of grass surrounding a tree. Where you can take some pics. 5% encounter. Not sure where Goomy would be though.
>>
>>29885281
>>29885217
Earthquake is in the cave after the meadow on the fourth island, the forked path that leads to either the battle tree or this cave
It's postgame only, as only champions can go on this route
>>
>>29885221
anyone?
>>
Is tauros in this game? If so, where?
>>
>>29885667
what do the cores ? vs normal cells
>>
>>29885756
On Route 3, to the right of the bridge, there's a breeder that will give it to you.
>>
Is the first UB the story tells you to catch a fixed spawn or do you have to find it in the grass?
>>
>>29885868
Game Freak is just really dumb with encounter rates sometimes

I still say gen 3 is worse, If only because of really stupid shit like 1% surskit and skitty, 5% on like 10 pokemon, AND FUCKING FEEBAS

Though obviously the worst is gen 4 munchlax, with a 1% encounter rate on 4 specific random honey trees
>>
>>29885947
Cores teach it moves. It's the only way to get Dragon Dance, Extremespeed, Thousand Arrows, Waves, and Core Enforcer.
>>
>>29886103
One of the cores is also in the players room
>>
>>29886123
That was in the anon's pastebin already.
>>
Where do I get the TM for Hone Claws?
>>
How many cities/towns are in the game?
>>
>trying to catch pokemon
>successfully calls reinforcements
Is there a method to prevent this? Pretty irritating.
>>
What's inside each fossil?
>>
Where is looker so I can initiate the Ub quest?
>>
>>29886341
route 8 motel
>>
This is an autistic question but where do I find a wild munchlax so I can name it opposed to the gift one with the default name?
>>
>>29886395
Route 1 in the grass in the place where you can only get in with Tauros
>>
>>29886411
Thanks, are there like rocks I have to break or something
>>
>>29886355
Thanks
>>
>>29886455
you'll know when you get tauros
>>
>>29886518
Thanks anon
>>
Where do I find Wonder Trade/Global Link? Or have I not unlocked it yet if it isn't in my pause menu
>>
>>29886560
festival plaza>>29886455
yes
>>
>>29886597
>Festival Plaza
Thanks, thought Battle and Trade would just automatically be Link Battle/Trade for some reason
>>
Why is my Festival Plaza icon always with a green ! mark ?
>>
>>29879940
Alright leakers and hackers.
Review it for me.

Is it worth buying? Did you have fun? Is the story good? Is handholding just as bad or even worse?
>>
Can you get a Cosmog in Sun?
>>
Do pokerides replace some key items like Bicycles and the Dowsing Machine too? judging that you get a rod for fishing while using lapras I would assume so
>>
>>29886726
Yes
>>
Where do I get hidden power?
>>
>>29886726
Stoutland replaces both of those.
>>
>>29886818
>>29886726
I was assuming mostly from the demo, makes sense in a way
But following that, is tauros the fastest ride on land?
>>
Regarding chaining...
Say an Eevee calls for an Umbreon, can I KO the Eevee and then the Umbreon calls for another Eevee?
>>
>>29885831
What about Jangmo-o? Don't tell me they made it postgame...
>>
>>29886733
Did movement puzzles like sky tower make a comeback? Seems like there's a huge potential for pokerides to do those kinds of things.
>>
>>29886891
Jangmo-o is on the fourth island, in the Mt. Coronet equivalent of the game. Drampa is in Victory Road, if you're playing moon.
>>
>>29886695
It's pretty fun and the story is at least more interesting than previous games and I like how GF is giving all those competitive try-hards a hard time with all these slow pokemons and the removal of horde encounters.
Yes, I would buy it.
>>
>>29886882
yes, the umbreon can call for another eevee
>>
>>29886666
That means you have new visitors or at least thats what I've figured, Satan
>>
>>29886773
Bump
>>
>>29887101
Akala island, pokemon nursery
>>
who's the champion. or what type pokemon does he/she have
>>
>>29887204
(You)
>>
>>29887204
It's Kukui and he uses the 3rd starter
>>
>>29887225
so after elite 4 it's done?
>>
>>29887262
you fight your shadow
>>
>>29887204
(You)'re a bright one aren't (you)?
Thread posts: 387
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.