[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Corocoro has already revealed every UB except Xurkitree What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: sJSq0KJ.jpg (217KB, 961x721px) Image search: [Google]
sJSq0KJ.jpg
217KB, 961x721px
>Corocoro has already revealed every UB except Xurkitree
What makes him so special to be kept a secret until the end?
>>
>>29879614
don't forget the giant hydreigon.
>>
>>29879633
It's right there idiot
>>
>>29879614
Because it's Guzma's true identity.
>>
They were trying to save stall's death for last
>>
File: Ultra Beasts.jpg (45KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra Beasts.jpg
45KB, 320x320px
DIGIMON

DIGITAL MONSTERS

DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS
>>
>>29879681
BLOBBOS?
>>
>Guzzlord only gets a tiny image in the corner
Cuckest Ultra Beast
>>
So what HASN'T been officially revealed before the games come out?

>Golisopod
>Salazzle
>Crabominable
>Shiitake
>Dhelmise
>Araquanid family
>Alolan Golem family
>Cosmoem
>"UB-03 Lighting"

>Ultra beasts are Pokemon, with their own names, types, etc
>Cosmog evolves into the mascots
>Aether Foundation is the second villain team
>Various NPCs
>>
>>29880212
Trumbeak and Toucannon of all things too.
Toxapex too.

Cosmoem evolving into Solgaleo and Lunala was actually revealed by accident in the TCG, Joe is just too much of a pussy to cover that.
>>
>>29880212

Colress.
>>
>>29880212
This is what I hate about current Pokemon game marketing. They don't save anything for the actual game. It's impractical to avoid spoilers, as they appear literally fucking everywhere, including the main page of the website that pops up at my job every day I log in. And also on Fagbook. Fucking retarded.
>>
>>29880263

You'd think the early bird's evos would be revealed sooner rather than later.

I guess they know the early reception won't be pretty.
>>
>>29880326
>>29880263
Talonflame was revealed pretty early (but not Fletchinder, he was kept hidden until release)

They're definitely worried about how people will take the drastic change.
>>
>Serebii is extremely slow on regular news after the games leaked, unspoiled people surely have better sites right now
>Serebii doesn't report on the leaked games either, spoiled people have no use for the site right now
Joe is sure letting both sides down right now.
>>
So who else going /media blackout/ when gen 8 rolls around? GF seriously kept nothing as a surprise this time around, it's disgusting.
>>
>>29879633
Check yoself nigga
>>
>>29880212
A-Diglett, technically.
>>
OT-- Does anyone have the full scan of the starters' Z-moves Coro page?
>>
File: uCkq1UF.jpg (225KB, 945x709px) Image search: [Google]
uCkq1UF.jpg
225KB, 945x709px
>>29881214
>>
>>29881252
>that Ballchu toy
I NEED IT!!!
>>
>>29880841

Good.

Ideally both his site and Bulbapedia would die so some more competent fresh blood would take their places.
>>
>>29881642
why would you want bulbapedia to die and have to start all over again somewhere else? shit's useful
>>
>>29879666
Nice numbers, Satan
>>
>>29881642
>fresh blood
>competent
>>
>>29880841
I remember a while back in the B&W days pokebeach got nintendo'd because they showed every new pokemon sprite in the games @ the time
>>
>>29880841
He's working on compiling the leaked info so when the games launch he can roll out the information without GF buttfucking him. Expect Pokearth and the Pokedex within the first day.
>>
>>29881864
All three sites got hit. Pokebeach just took it the most passive-aggressively since they also got slapped for leaking Victini earlier that year by the Japanese police.
>>
>>29881864
>>29881897
It makes sense for Joe not to report the datamined info and everything else coming from the game leak.

But it's been days since a TCG leak revealed that Solgaleo and Lunala shared a preevo and he still hasn't reported it. There's more information about Primarina's Z-move as well >>29881252 but his site still has the incomplete info from two days ago.

He's been unusually slow with the news since the game leaked a few days ago.
>>
>>29882066
He's been playing the games.
>>
>>29880311
Yet there are people that manage to avoid spoilers just fine.
>>
>>29883300
gotta love this ignorant response that gets pumped out any time someone criticises the fact that GF literally showed 90% of the game pre-release.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.