[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it me or is every character in sun & moon on a god damn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: kukuilab.png (163KB, 399x241px) Image search: [Google]
kukuilab.png
163KB, 399x241px
is it me or is every character in sun & moon on a god damn budget? that's not a lab that's just a fucking shack.
>>
>>29874787
It's actually pretty nice inside. I'd live there
>>
>>29874787
It's bigger on the inside.
Also, Alola is very small. Everything needs to be compact.
>>
That's small island life for you, OP.
>>
>>29874787
Lillie literally explains to you the reason its so run down is because he keeps destroying it by having pokemon attack inside.
>>
>>29874787
Have you not seen the inside of the lab? That shit is decked out.
>>
>>29874787
He has a nice expensive fish tank though, so I can respect his priorities.
>>
>>29874787
Kukui has the biggest lab of any other professor, it looks like ISIS raided it outside because he researches by getting himself attacked by his pokemon in his lab
>>
>Pokémon are my totally necessary partners in my research. Plus we all live here together. I guess I’d have to call them family!
>Bull!
>Kraw! Kraw! Kraw!
>Roff!
Consider him just a guy with a whole lot of pets in his house, The lab is a wreck because of his research but it's actually a really nice place on the inside
>>
>>29874856
>he researches by getting himself attacked by his pokemon in his lab
>>
>>29874932
so he's a masochist?
>>
>>29874849
This
>>
File: 1380260868126.gif (1MB, 349x254px) Image search: [Google]
1380260868126.gif
1MB, 349x254px
>tfw lying down on Lilie's bed
>>
>>29874932
oh my god...Lickitung used lick...tentacruel used constrict...my eyes
>>
File: nutshack.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
nutshack.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>Kukui's name basically means CandleNUT
>This A shack
>Am I allowed to say it?
>>
>>29874959
Burnet must've had one hell of a night then.
>>
>>29875049
yes
>>
File: aethergrunt.png (31KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
aethergrunt.png
31KB, 512x256px
>>29875049
this meme is dead you dip, get outta here
>>
Do you think Kukui shacks up with Lillie?

After all Lillie has to pay rent with something..
>>
>>29875100
she probably stole her mom's precious Gold nuggets and pays with those
>seriously this family must be rich and I'm sure she had a relatively big allowance + no need to spent any of it
>the family still kind of own the aether foundation even after the game
>>
>>29875156
nah, Lillie's allowed to stay in his house without anything to worry about because he & burnet are genuinely kind people
> & Lillie considers Burnet like a real mother to her
> pretty sure they wanted to adopt her at somepoint
>>
>>29875196
better than her real mom
>>
>>29875216
everyone can be a better mom than her real mom
even you can
>>
>>29875049
PHIL'S FROM FRISCO
>>
>>29875100
She says she is trying to pay him back by being his assistant.
"I'm not much of an assistant, but it's the least I can do to pay him back for letting me stay."
>>
>>29875100
>>29875156
Lillie is rich, she strolled 4 fucking islands spraying her body with max repels 24/7
>>
>>29875239
b-but i'm a guy

guys can't be mothers you know that
>>
>>29875284
She literally says that she has a shitload of repels, ethers and max elixirs.
Lusamine may be a gigantic shit to Cosmog but even I doubt that she'd let Lillie starve to death even it came to it.
>>
>>29874787
This is how houses and shops are in Hawaii outside of Honolulu

Small, old and run down outside, refurbished on the inside.
>>
>>29874787
It's a small island region without even a league when you start. It's makes sense.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.