[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so I get that dataminers can't find the national dex.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (908KB, 3226x3226px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
908KB, 3226x3226px
Okay, so I get that dataminers can't find the national dex. Shouldn't we still be able to dump the rest of the sprites from team preview?
>>
>>29874605
>National dex

kek
not in SM
>>
>>29874668
Irrelevant to my question.
>>
File: box-montage[1].png (314KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
box-montage[1].png
314KB, 1280x960px
>>29874605

If you mean the mini-sprites, they did
>>
>>29874700
But not stills of the models like in the OP pic?
>>
>>29874668
So, how do we transfer and look up pokemon not in the Alola dex?
>>
>>29874709
>But not stills of the models like in the OP pic?

No, those stills are from the regional dex.

There is no National Dex in SM: that's going to be a PokeBank-exclusive feature. The Shiny Charm is now obtained by completing the regional dex.
>>
>>29874725
Oh. I was under the impression that they were from team preview
>>
>>29874725
Don't the stills appear in the Pokemon Centre though?
>>
>>29874725
What happens when you use a Pokemon from the island scan and clear the elite 4? Does it use the stills there?
>>
>>29874718
They're still there, they just have no pokedex entry.
>>
>>29874774
Weird.
>>
>>29874718
You transfer them as per usual but in the games they just don't appear in the Pokedex.
>>
>>29874718
>>29874774
Again, not really relevant. I'm wondering if still images of the models exist in game regardless of the national dex, be it from team preview, hall of fame, or whatever. They should be there
>>
>>29874605
If the data is messed up waiting for an update, I can still see the possibility of a couple more hidden Alola forms or something.

Maybe transfer your Doduo and Ekans from Pokemon Go
>>
Can you still battle with the ones without a dex entry?
>>
>>29874795
RS did that when you traded with Colosseum.
>>
>>29874700
>double zygardes
???
>>
>>29875745
I hexed a few outside the dex and it didn't work to link battle with them. I was able to fight in the battle tree with them. I just caught an elektross from the island scan and will try out if maybe there was some flaw with my hexed mons.
>>
>>29876245
I mean just in game battle, Like vs. the kahunas and stuff
>>
>>29876292
In game it's all good. even though there is no national dex there is they are actually still registered as a species caught once you have one. they add up to amount of different species caught shown by pelago.
>>
>>29875767
Aura Break Zygarde and Power Construct Zygarde count as two different forms.

It's also why there's double Greninja.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.