[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not using Ash-Greninja >Not using him in the Championship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: The Champion.png (1MB, 1280x1028px) Image search: [Google]
The Champion.png
1MB, 1280x1028px
>Not using Ash-Greninja
>Not using him in the Championship battle
>Not blasting IKU ZE in the clutch
>Not putting Ash-Greninja in the Hall of Fame
What are you doing?
>>
>>29872920
Braixen is better.
>>
Not being an ashnimefag
>>
>>29872920
>What are you doing?
Not jobbing.
>>
>>29872920
>putting someone else's Pokemon in your own Hall of Fame
Cuck.
>>
>>29872920
>Not putting one of Ketchum's pokemon into a Hall of Fame before he does.
Sure. Why not. If executive meddling means that he can't ever be the very best, I can at least do that for him.
>>
>>29872920
Back to your containment thread.
>>
>>29872920
Ash-Greninja is
>Anime based, making it cancer
>Inferior to Protean Greninja
>Another person's pokemon
>Needs to KO another mon to transform, but doesn't have the power to get a non-revenge KO, and will get switched away from to something that can extremespeed it to death
>And finally cancer, again
>>
>>29873007
this 2bh

bitch needs to evolve his fucking pikachu and get gud
>>
>>29872920
>mfw steamrolling the entire game with ash-greninja
Unstoppable. Thank you, based ash ketchum from pallet town
>>
>>29872946
Opinion discarded fox fhag.
>>
>>29872920
But OP. /vp/ is filled with contrarians who would rather use shitmons!
>>
I want to use my own pokemon.

Like a pokemon master.

Something Ash wouldn't know anything about.

Bitch.
>>
Don't get why these fags hate greninja, I liked him a lot when it came to the fandom. See? these people are the very good example of why shit like SM anime are made. I can't understand them at all, I mean, you fags started to play in XY games and started to watch the anime in BW so do not make an opinion because it¡'s not worth enough to read.
>>
>>29873198
nice obvious samefagging
back to your cancer thread
>>
>>29872950
fuck ashgreninja u ashnimefags
>>
>>29872920
I'm having a good taste in the animated media I consume.

How are you doing with your shitastic children's cartoon, that's poorly written and always will be, anon?
>>
>>29872920
>cursing yourself with Ash's """"luck""""
>>
File: water shuriken.webm (736KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
water shuriken.webm
736KB, 1280x720px
>>29872920
But Anon, i'm doing it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.