[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets say Gamefreak is making a Pokemon Switch game for SM 2/Eclipse/Gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 20-nintendo-switch.jpg (464KB, 1352x1040px) Image search: [Google]
20-nintendo-switch.jpg
464KB, 1352x1040px
Lets say Gamefreak is making a Pokemon Switch game for SM 2/Eclipse/Gen 8.
With the amount of power they now have what do you want to see be pulled off?
What do expect in reality?
>>
Pokemon Earth with all regions available
>>
It's GameFreak, so it's going to look like shit relative to other games on the console and be poorly-optimized.
>>
>>29871679
They would have to completely overhaul the leveling system to do that
>>
A modernized Kanto with "Kanto forms" of Unova Pokemon, and a trip to Alola in the post game..
>>
return of the buddy system
>>
>>29871665
gen 8 with a new region,new Pokémon, and HD Graphics
>>
>>29871665
I expect the game card size to fit a lot of shit or at least twice the size of Sun/Moon in terms of cart space or more depending on what content they plan to have.

Gen 6 Battle proportions/anatomy for everyone but still Gen 7's camera. If not that then some happy medium between Gen 6 battle model proportions and Gen 7 field proportions. Not a massive jump in visuals, just a reasonable one.

Pokemon models probably style the same or have some kind of instancing engine when more Pokemon are on screen.

Character customization is virtually infinite (things like mussed sidelocks, claw bangs and doughnut hair are options for the girl for example) Patches and DLC for more outfit designs may be an option.

Scenario wise, I expect Ultra Space and the Distortion World to be expanded upon. Or alternate dimensions. Like if the trainer traversed to an alternate dimension of talking Pokemon

Horde Battles return as do horde encounters.

Triple encounters.

Keep Battle Royale.

Keep PokeRide, maybe expand it a little. Bikes and HMs can still be options, though

Battle Dimension, a place off the gride where you face trainers in their prime regardless of the timeline.
>>
Graphically everthing'll be as in SM, but in 720p
No frame drops

That's about it
>>
>>29871948
As long as it's got passable AA too, I'm solid.

SM graphics in HD with AA(and line bug when re-rendering fixed) would look great.
>>
>>29871710
NO MORE KANTO
O

M
O
R
E

K
A
N
T
O
>>
>>29871737
Probably this.

I don't expect more than a new Pokemon game
>>
Gen 4 Remakes would be released next year, then Gen 8 would be revealed in 2018 for the NX. It's literally the smartest move, 3DS isnt dead yet. Not with 44 million units sold..
>>
>>29871696
no? just have people be heaps strong after 2 islands. Different story too
>>
I beleive very strongly that they will likely do Kanto remakes with Johto, Sinnoh and Alola post game.
But to keep in continuity with Sun and Moon this will be a Post Red/Blue, a post Johto Rocket Revival. Most likely with different a Different Elite four, A couple of new gym leaders, and possibly the return of Giovanni. With the Pokemon Generations episode with Silver about to take on the League I think it would be interesting if Silver is the champion in the new games and has to thwart off his own father and Team Rocket like Lance did in Mahogany Town.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.