[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel if GF gave a shared baby prevo like Cosmog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: cosmog.gif (726KB, 649x358px) Image search: [Google]
cosmog.gif
726KB, 649x358px
How would you feel if GF gave a shared baby prevo like Cosmog to the rest of the box legends?
>>
>>29868473
I honestly think that the only reason that Solgaleo and Lunala has a pre-evo is because they're Ultra Beasts, and thus significantly different from normal box legendaries.
>>
>>29868473
So this thing turns into both? What about that other one that looked more like Solgaleo?
>>
>>29868628
it is the 2nd stage
>>
>>29868628
It evolves into that at lvl 43. That thing (I think it's named Cosmoeom) evolves into either Solgaleo or Lunala at lvl 53 depending on your version
>>
As long as they are not fucking useless like Cosmog.

>no attacking moves
>43 levels of space babby uselessness
>mid stage is also useless
>>
>>29868628
it evolves into that, then the respective box legendary
>>
>>29868705
Cosmog isn't useless. It exists to give Solgaleo Z-Splash.
>>
>>29868705
I still don't understand why they did this but at the same time said Zygarde core was too weak for battle so it was made an item/fetch quest instead.
>>
>>29868473
It is solely the complete worst thing to ever happen to Pokémon. I personally wish I could talk to whoever it was who made this happen and ask them why the FUCK they want to destroy the continuity (is that the word I want?) that makes Pokémon Pokémon. I wish they would stop being fixated on surprising people and keep things a pattern. I really fucking hate it a lot and wish Solgaleo and Lunala were normal box legends like always. It's just fucking annoying.
>>
>>29868783
Change is good. Everything staying the same is boring.
>>
>>29868835
You know what? No. Alright? No.
I think there really is a silent majority here on /vp/ that needs tp be addressed.
All of you contrarian fuckers making fun of us just because we want things to go back to the way they were.

The franchise does improve, it's constantly improving, but they keep deliberately fucking with perfectly good things that don't need to be fucked with.
But no whenever you want them to go back to it you're just a genwunner.

For fuck's sake man, legendaries used to mean something, the plot used to be a fucking adventure. The classic days of the anime will forever go down in cartoon history.
But no theres so many contrarians making everyone be quiet about their opinions.
God fucking damnit
>>
>>29868783
But muh Nebbyyyyy
>>
>>29868473
>shared
>for groudon and kyogre
>>
>>29868944
Normal type reptile fish baby that doesn't know if he wants to live on land or in the sea.
>>
>>29868783

One of the symptoms of autism is being angered by change
>>
It was literally only made for Lillie's sake and to sell Nebby merchandise.
>>
>>29868980
It was probably inspired by Bonnie and Zygarde too.
>>
>>29868783
From Day 1, they've impressed on you that Pokemon are mysterious creatures. I don't see what breaks the lore when the lore has always stressed there's so much to learn about Pokemon, even when it comes to experts.
>>
I don't know the storyline, but is there a reason the other UBs don't have pre-evos?
>>
>>29868941
So, you don't like it. Get. Over. It.
Fucking drama queens man
Btw I love it. I love aaal the new changes and I think this gen is revival for pokemon
>>
Wow vp just diagnosed me with autism I have finally seen the light.
>>
I could see a shared pre-evolution for the Legendary Beasts. If Pokemon Generations is anything to go by, they seem to have been the same Pokemon before being transformed after Ho-oh revived them. I don't really see any of the other box legends having shared pre-evolutions, though.
>>
>>29868473
I had an idea

>Deicrues
A small egg that points out basically being mini-arcues inside. When leveled up with a plate it evolves into arcues
>>
here are some ideas for legendaries pre evos
>ghost type beast that turns into one of the legendary beast trio
>rock type covered in sapphires, rubys and emeralds pokemon that turns into one of the weather trio or retcon castform into the baby form of the legendaries and give it a evolution to be the middle stage evo
>cute oni-like pokemon that turns into one of the genies
>goomy-like pokemon that has 3 forms based on space(auto gravity ability), time(auto trick room ability) and distortion(auto wonder room ability) that turns into one of the creation trio
>>
>>29868941
>The classic days of the anime will forever go down in cartoon history.
The anime was ALWAYS bad.
>>
>>29868941
>legendaries used to mean something, the plot used to be a fucking adventure
There was no actual plot in Pokémon games before Gen 3
>>
>>29868941
You sound genuinely autistic.
>>
>Gen 2
An ambiguous chick could be cute.
>Gen 3
Hell no.
>Gen 4
babby dragon, fair enough.
>Gen 5
Could do the opposite and make them all three "evolve" into the original dragon.
>Gen 6
Nah.
>>
>>29869673
>legendary beasts
We already have one, it's called Eevee
>>
>>29868970
So a salamander?
>>
>>29868941
>The franchise does improve, it's constantly improving
KEK
obvious b8
>>
>>29869250
going by your logic, Reshiram and Zekrom should have a prevo (the original dragon)
>>
>>29868783
>I wish they would stop being fixated on surprising people and keep things a pattern
Anon, symptoms of autism. Go get that checked.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.