[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is it confirmed that everyone shitposting about how bad SM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

So is it confirmed that everyone shitposting about how bad SM are are actually people who are mad because they haven't played the games yet?
>>
>>29867646
Or maybe they just disliked the games.
>>
>>29867646
Some people have valid criticisms about the games, but the most i can see is just shitposting and obvious baiting.
>>
You're asking something that's inherently impossible to confirm.
>>
>>29867679
If they disliked SM then they dont like pokemon at all
>>29867737
the only valid criticism I have seen so far is that there are too few alola forms
>>
>>29867646
Yes.
>>
>>29867812
its pretty easy to confirm. Ask any anon who's shitting on the game to post a pic of their current playthrough.

they just cant
>>
>>29867822
>If they don't suck Masuda's dick and eat whatever shit flies out his asshole they aren't true Pokemon fans
>>
>>29867646
Games change from being your story to being someone else's story who you follow around for most the game.

Its understandable why some might not like that
>>
There ARE legitimate concerns about this game, including the following:

- Almost every fully evolved Pokémon is slow as molasses.

- It is much more difficult/time consuming to EV train Pokémon and to find Pokémon with Hidden Abilities.

- Several Pokémon, despite having really good stats, have terrible move-pools.

- You CANNOT obtain Pokemon with Alolan forms outside of their Alolan forms without Bank or hacking.

- Several "champions" you fight only have 5 Pokemon.

- You can't save before you fight Tapu Koko. (And as far as I know, if you KO a Legendary/Tapu, you cannot battle it again.)

- Trying to level up in this game is really hard.
>>
>>29867646
This is true of me. I've only hated on UBs but I'm actually beginning to enjoy them now that I've read a lot about what they really are. I'm starting to think Pokémon needed them.
>>
>>29867737
This. No Super Training or National Dex is valid criticism.

>>29867882
Totally false. Lillie doesn't even have a goal until 80% through the game.
>>
>>29867899
>It is much more difficult/time consuming to EV train Pokémon
This is fale. It is much faster if you get drink shops in your isle thing. You can max out up to 42 stats per day with just one item.
>>
>>29867949
good luck getting that with the shitty RNG upgrades
>>
>>29867822
>If they disliked SM then they dont like pokemon at all
This is blind fanboyism, and honestly just as bad as people baiting.

Valid criticism is a thing, and lack of new pokémon, alolan formes, national dex, horde battles, alongside the game being very cutscene-heavy and linear are all valid points.
>>
Haven't played too much yet, but framerate went to fucking shit in the first totem fight.
They should have optimized that fucking aura effect.
>>
>>29867899
>- You can't save before you fight Tapu Koko. (And as far as I know, if you KO a Legendary/Tapu, you cannot battle it again.)

I remember saving though. Unless I'm just imagining shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.