[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we feel about Fallers? >Faller: people that went into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: anabelsunmoon.png (37KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
anabelsunmoon.png
37KB, 512x256px
How do we feel about Fallers?

>Faller: people that went into the Ultra Dimension and came back; some of them lost their memories after returning. Due to their contact with the energy in the Ultra Dimension, they attract Ultra Beasts.
>Explicitly called Fallers in the game: PT, Anabel
>They don't appear in the Looker story, but they're likely also Fallers because they fit the definition: Mohn, Lillie, Lusamine, Guzma
>Heavily hinted to be a Faller but his circumstances are unconfirmed: Megasverse Looker
>>
>>29867086
It sucks how it will never be expanded upon.
>>
>>29867113
Wait for Pokemon Solar Eclipse and Pokemon Moon Eclipse. They at least need to resolve the plot with Mohn.
>>
>>29867158
>the plot with Mohn
do we know if he has any dialogue relevant to the story in game if you use pelago enough times or something
>>
>>29867086
Who the fuck is PT
>>
>>29867702
Player Trainer, aka (you).
>>
>>29867113
Wouldn't count on that, Xy>ORAS>SM seems to be building some continuity, I woulnd't be surprised if ti will all come together soon.
>>
>>29867751
Did he come from another dimension?
>>
So who's the faller that Guzzlord ate 10 years ago? Leaf?
>>
>>29867783
No, it's enough to have gone into the Ultra Dimension and back to be a Faller because if you go into the Ultra Dimension your body absorbs Ultra Energy that makes Ultra Beasts try to find you.
>>
>>29867838
Well, but that is lame. Faller shoudl designate only the ones that came from another dimension.
>>
>>29867751
But I thought you came from Kanto with your mom?
>>
>>29867889
It's just supposed to help the police locate people that might be in danger due to Ultra Beasts.
>>
>>29867912
And use them to hunt UBs down and likely get killed, don't forget that part
>>
>>29867817
Oh yeah, this was especially fucked up
>Interpol directs its agents to send an 11 year old boy/girl to subdue something that has explicitly killed another human being in the past
>>
>>29867158
>Wait for Pokemon Solar Eclipse and Pokemon Moon Eclipse. They at least need to resolve the plot with Mohn.
Oh yeah just like Z resolved all the unsolved Kalos stuff, right?
>>
>>29867817
This lore is cool. Is there anyone who streamed the post game and archived the stream? I want to check this out but i'm too lazy to make citra work
>>
>>29868054
SM is in the exact same position as BW so a sequel is actually likely.
>>
>>29868200
2 more releases until we don't get the games data mined early.
>>
>>29868200
Just like those patches where they would add things like the Power Plant to Kalos and a Z-Episode too and then would add the Battle Frontier to ORAS, right?

I'm not expecting anything until it's right here slapping me on the face with it's existence. If something does come, cool, but there's literally no reason to expect anything more after the most recent showings GF has given.
>>
>>29868200
Exact same position how?
>>
Would Fallers go out for Revenge when regain their memories.
>>
>>29868353
>>29868347
>>29868283
BW came out right before the 3DS was released and because they didn't want to make a full remake or a full new gen on the 3DS, they did BW2 for the DS.
SM is coming out right before the Switch is released.
>>
>>29868353
not that guy, but there's a new console imminent and they're just now releasing the >NEW< 3DS aware games. Much like Black and White were the DSi games but came out with a 3DS tie in game.
>>
>>29867817
Wait, what?
>>
>>29868617
10 years prior someone got killed. Dark Kahuna and Looker were there.
>>
Why do only some fallers lose their memories?
>>
>>29867086
i think this faller is quite pretty and a big improvement over gen 3

i want to get her as a partner for the battle tree
>>
>>29870732
Anabel definitely didn't cross dimensions willingly
It was probably Hoopa
>>
>>29867817
Looker's croagunk
>>
>>29871277
Really though, whoever she was, she was important enough to Nanu to be the starting point of his downward spiral
>>
File: butthurt.png (198KB, 536x319px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.png
198KB, 536x319px
>>29867758
>continuity
>no continuition of AZ
>NOT EVEN IN THE ANIME
>NOTHING IN SUNMOON

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>29867113
People said GF would never expand upon the multiverse after the Delta Episode, turns out S/M entire campaign is the Delta Episode on steroids. Like >>29867758 said, its pretty clear they are building something here, they even created the perfect set up for a D/P remake.
>>
>>29868669
>>29867817
I know who it is.

It's megaverse Anabel
>>
Why do people act as though XY started a new alternate universe? They went through a great deal of trouble to make sure that everything new about XY fits into the continuity.

>Mega Evolution can only happen in Kalos
>Fairy is a belt discovered type

It wasn't until ORAS that this whole stupid alternate universe crap started. Fuck, ORAS really are the worst Pokemon games...
>>
>>29872887
To be fair:
>The concept of Time Travel has been the games since Gen 2.
>The concept of your Pokemon traveling through "Space and Time" has been a thing Since XY.
So technically say that it's more so Alternate Timelines instead of Universes, or the Zelda Timeline Theory.

Pretty much every Pokemon "Universe" has a Origin point and a Branching point.
The Branching point for the Classic Timeline and Mega Timeline would be AZ activating the Ultimate Weapon.

Classic Timeline:
>AZ never existed or fired the weapon.
>Megas, Z-Moves, and Primal forms never existed.
>Less advanced tech.

Mega Timeline:
>AZ Activates the weapon.
>Creates Megas, Z-Moves, and Primal forms.
>Fairy Type is likely a result as well.
>More advanced tech.

My theory:
>Arceus left the Classic Universe after creating it.
>Zygarde was never created.
-
>Cyrus captured Dialga and Palkia, disturbing Space and Time, resulting in tears in reality forming.
>Giratina arrives to capture Cyrus for disrupting "Order", trapping him in the Distortion World.
>Cynthia and the Player go to the Distortion World, leaving the portal open.
>After beating Cyrus and Capturing/Defeating Giratina, the Player returns to the Classic Timeline while Cynthia unknowingly goes to Mega Timeline.
>HGSS is part of the Mega Timeline, along with FRLG.
-
>HGSS the Battle Frontier is based off of Platinum's BF instead of Hoenn's.
>ORAS Hoenn's BF wasn't even in the planning process yet.
>Classic Timeline's Hoenn BF is actually a training ground and test to train and find the strongest trainers in the Pokeworld.
-
>The Ultra Beast are from the Distortion World.
>Ultra Beast arrive through the Portal left open in Platinum, and attack the place with the most qualified defenders on the planet, the Battle Frontier.
>Without Arceus, Zygarde, Megas, Z-Moves, or the proper tech to defeat(Capture) the UB, the UB defeat everyone easily.
>>
>>29873228
>The concept of your Pokemon traveling through "Space and Time" has been a thing Since XY
you mean DP right? you know, the ones with box legendaries that are based around that whole idea
>>
>>29867086
oh shit looker is not from the old games but from generations, thats why he's appears so much in those shorts, last one will end with him falling into a UB wormhole
>>
Haven't played SM yet but is Looker a Faller? He washed up on the Battle Resort with no memory
>>
>>29867158
>Pokemon Moon Eclipse

That sounds terrible. It's Lunar Eclipse
>>
>>29873299
Yeah, Sorry.
3am and posting on /vp/ instead of sleeping.
>>
>>29873228

In SM Fallers are explicitly said to be from different worlds. Everyone calls these places worlds.
Celebi's event in HGSS also heavily implies time fuckery results in changes to a single world, not just spawning new branches.

Ultra Wormholes look absolutely nothing like Distortion World portals. What we saw of Ultra Space looked nothing like that place, and nothing was said about its time and space being different either.
>>
>>29873311
I would believe that was a cool foreshadow if GF wasn't so stupid sometimes. But if it s, that's very cool.
>>
>>29873413

Also, anti-matter is mentioned zero times in SM's story text.
Giratina normally shifts into its Altered Form due to the differences in the dimensions and the matter composing them. Nihilego in Ultra Space looks exactly like it does in the normal world.
>>
>>29873413
>"In SM Fallers are explicitly said to be from different worlds. Everyone calls these places worlds.
Celebi's event in HGSS also heavily implies time fuckery results in changes to a single world, not just spawning new branches."
To us, a different timeline that is vastly different from our "Home" reality is a different world.

The only thing the Celebi event told us was that Silver was Giovanni's son and that the Player(HGSS) was the reason Giovanni never made it to the Goldenrod City Radio Tower. Even in Gen 2 Giovanni never appeared, though reasons there are unknown.

>Ultra Wormholes look absolutely nothing like Distortion World portals. What we saw of Ultra Space looked nothing like that place, and nothing was said about its time and space being different either.
The Player Characters and other characters look very different compared to their original counterparts in the Remakes, so the idea of Gen 4 Remakes changing the appearance of a Portal to fit a story isn't out of the question.
We literally know nothing about the Distortion World aside from Giratina.

With Giratina's form changes, I could say the reason for that is because:
>Mega/Primal evolution doesn't exist in the Classic Timeline.
>The radiation(Ultimate Weapon) that was spread in the Mega Timeline's world is not present.
>Meaning Giratina can't keep his actual form without the use of the Griseous Orb, which is infused with the same power as the Red/Blue Orbs from ORAS.
>>
File: veuwer3n82.jpg (124KB, 756x614px) Image search: [Google]
veuwer3n82.jpg
124KB, 756x614px
>>29867086
>Ultra Dimension
I know exactly who made them lose their memories.
>>
>>29868063
A channel called Pika Girl Gamer is slowly uploading a lot of the Forer0's stream, except it's actually good quality, not a shitty bandicam rip like that other guy. Go check it out, she might upload Guzzlord soon
>>
>>29873587
Any link to that scene of tapu vs ub02? Want to know the context
>>
>>29873628
I don't think so, but the context is that hen Lusamine opens up the portal (with a machine that extracts Cosmog's power) to travel to Ultra Dimension, several other portals open up all over Alola. One of them opens up on MeeleMeele Island when Hala is nearby, out comes the UB-02 and suddenly Tapu Koko pops up and they proceed to duke it out. Kind of misleading how they advertised that scene, it's barely relevant and you're not even around when it happens. I don't think there is even equivalent scenes for th rest of the Tapus
>>
>>29867086
Oh wow, she actually looks like a cute reverse trap now. Would fug.
>>
>>29868054
Necrozma was literally JUST officially confirmed to be connected to Solgaleo and Lunala, and Sun & Moon hinted at Zygarde having an important role in the next game(s). So yeah, both Eclipse AND Z are still likely to happen whether you want it to or not.
>>
>>29873781
>Sun & Moon hinted at Zygarde having an important role in the next game(s).

Zygarde's story isn't complete in Sun/Moon?
>>
>>29873781
>So yeah, both Eclipse AND Z are still likely to happen whether you want it to or not.

They'll be combined into Rainbow because of Zygarde's chest and Necrozma's face. It'll probably be like a BW2 sequel game rather than a 3rd game.
>>
>>29873860
>Rainbow
>Not PriZm
>>
So...Lusamine, Lillie, and Guzma are fallers too?
>>
>>29867158
I think you mean Pokemon StarZ you fucking Unovabortion redditfag
>>
>>29868054
Gen 6 was a clusterfuck of a development period, just because one game got canned doesn't mean that in the future we won't get more third versions/sequels. If they were actually planning on not having another Alola or Kalos game they wouldn't have included the third legendaries and all those unresolved points. Unforyunately those plans changed somewhere along the way or they just couldn't fulfill them.
>>
File: 09b.png (207KB, 540x324px) Image search: [Google]
09b.png
207KB, 540x324px
>mfw they put Ash in a game by making him a Faller
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.