[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The GTS is still in the game right They didn't take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2176.jpg (52KB, 702x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2176.jpg
52KB, 702x304px
The GTS is still in the game right
They didn't take that out
*right*
>>
File: 1478830956152.gif (2MB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1478830956152.gif
2MB, 500x370px
They did. Now you have the STS - Streetpass Trade System where you put up a Pokemon for trade, go outside and hopefully someone has the pokemon you want and it automatically trades it
>>
>>29866893
It's still in game. it's pretty neat but without a national dex I don't see searching for non-alola mons being very fun if you're going for a living pc you'd need to remember what mons you have/don't have I guess. and everyone wants the same damn mon right now it seems.
>>
>>29866992
There is a national dex, you just need to complete the alola one first for some reason
>>
>>29866893
GTS is alive and so is Wonder Trade.
>>
>>29867021
I'm in the mid 30%s atm but I've heard there's none from others? has anyone confirmed there actually is or what?
>>
>>29867021
Source?
>>
>>29867021
Alola dex wont take long to complete, as long as you Wonder Trade or GTS for Pokémon you'll complete the Alola dex in about a day or so.
>>
>>29866992
>GOING ONLINE BEFORE RELEASE
>>
>>29867254
>THINKING NINTENDO WILL DO SHIT
>not realizing you can unban yourself anyways
lmao
>>
>>29867021
>edit dex with pkhex, caught all/seen all
>enter game
>no new dex even after confirming with evaluating
Nope, no national dex anon.
>>
>>29867532
You actually have to own the Pokemon dood
>>
>>29867873
that's not a thing anon. At best maybe you'd have to actually do the last mon but otherwise the dex wouldn't know whether you've had it or not if you edit it to say you did. prove it though by all means
>>
>>29866947
I honestly would love streetpass wondertrade
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.