[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is a fact that BW2 had the most perfect new-pokemon-to-old-pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: black-white-2.jpg (66KB, 460x207px) Image search: [Google]
black-white-2.jpg
66KB, 460x207px
It is a fact that BW2 had the most perfect new-pokemon-to-old-pokemon ratio throughout the game.

XY incidentally had the absolute worst, though as a result it had a very diverse set of pokemon across all gens.

Seeing how few new pokemon there are and how much gen 1 pandering there is, I have a feeling I know the answer to this question already, but how is SM's pokemon distribution?
>>
File: Pokemon Numbers.png (384KB, 860x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Numbers.png
384KB, 860x1334px
>>29866661
piggybacking off this thread so someone can tell me how much UBs to add to Alola's new pokemon numbers, since they count now. Though it doesnt affect the dex.
>>
>>29867199
that number also leaves out the Legends and mythical mons. I believe it's 302 (81 being from gen 7)
>>
>>29867199
>more than 10% of new alola pokemon are UBs or legend
>tons of gen 1 pokemon and genwunner pandering

whyyyyyy
>>
>>29867199
wait disregard the legends part. I'm fucking autistic
>>
>>29867199
Unrelated to your question, but Gen VI is also in the gen IV dex if you count the Platinum dex (Sylveon).
>>
>>29867278
Sylveon isnt in the Platinum Dex though

>>29867234
>>29867272
Wait, now Im lost. I assume all the UBs added to the 73 gives us 81? And now I dont know which mons arent in the Alola Dex
>>
Sun and Moon is pretty terrible with its distribution.
We need to face the facts that Black and White 2 are the absolute peak of the series. Sure they're not the best in every specific area (for instance the region isn't the best) but overall they are the most well-rounded games.
Their biggest appeal is the selection of pokemon. Near perfect selection.
>>
>>29867414
True, I should have used the words 'would be'.
>>
>>29868594
>We need to face the facts
>it's another unovabortion thinks his shit taste is objective episode

Opinion discarded
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.