[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will GF stop being lazy? When will we get 100+ Pokemon again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 72csoath.jpg (161KB, 967x1024px) Image search: [Google]
72csoath.jpg
161KB, 967x1024px
When will GF stop being lazy? When will we get 100+ Pokemon again? I mean, if they actually put effort into their designs I would be less annoyed, but the Pokemon look so fucking bad.
>>
>>29866610
Well we technically got about 100 new designs.

Still less than say, Gen IV or V though.
>>
>>29866610
Hoping for this in gen 8, I mean why not, if not they won't be able to reach 900 with 802 total?
Seriously, if gf can't reach 900 in gen 8, the pokedex is in trouble.
>>
Hopefully never. There are far too many Pokémon already.

We honestly shouldn't get more than 50 in Gen 8 if GF knows what they are doing.

>>29867384
>Seriously, if gf can't reach 900 in gen 8, the pokedex is in trouble.

The Pokedex will be in trouble when they reach 900.
>>
>>29867384
It's not that they can't it's that they don't want to. The reason they haven't got the National Dex in SM is because having nearly 1000 Pokémon is intimidating as fuck for new players so they're focusing on just having like 300 total per game which is a manageable amount and relegating the National Dex as a cataloging resource for Bank. I miss tons of new ones but 6 and 7 had less designs with more personality and are a lot more memorable.
>>
>>29867581
That is mostly true
>>
>>29867456

You people annoy me so much.

WHY would the pokedex be in trouble if they reached 900? Don't tell me you're one of those "Gamefreak have to make less new Pokemon now so they don't reach 1000" fags who made that up cause NOWHERE has it ever been said they can't get past 1000 Pokemon, if anything, they will get past it and they should.

A lot of people will drop the games if they they did that, some of us actually like to use new Pokemon and not the same old stale Pokemon we've been using over and over for the last 20 years.

If they started making gens with 50- Pokemon, GF would be shooting themselves. Look at all the complaints with 70+ New Pokemon these last 2 gens.
Wanna use a new Ice type Pokemon, guess you're stuck with Crabominable.
>>
>>29866610
If you count Alolan forms and the two Lycanroc as different mons (which they pretty much are), then we get 100 new mons.

The Alolan forms and Lycanroc even get different dex entries.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.