[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only the following mega evolutions can be found in Sun &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Only the following mega evolutions can be found in Sun & Moon. As far as I can tell, you cannot find mega stones any other way. Each stone costs 64BP.
>Gengar
>Scizor
>Pinsir
>Aerodactyl
>Lucario
>Kangaskhan
>Gyarados
>Absol
>Alakazam
>Garchomp
>Sableye
>Metagross
>Sharpedo
>Slowbro
>Glalie
>Salamence
>>
>>29866406
>no Banettite
Fuck this game
>>
>>29866406
I think you get the kanto starter stones as a reward for beating the battle tree.
>>
>>29866480
>beating a battle facility that goes on forever
>>
>no beedrill
>>
>>29866406
[citation needed]

No seriously, you already got BTFO, there's no reason to keep trying, anti-megafag.
>>
File: IMG_1510.jpg (48KB, 640x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1510.jpg
48KB, 640x329px
>>29866406
>>
>>29866488
Rather, you get them for beating Red/Blue in the battle tree.
>>
>>29866530
In the same way that unreleased hidden abilities were being used in the Battle Maison, they're in the game but are otherwise unavailable.
>>
File: anti-anti megafags btfo.png (2MB, 596x1137px) Image search: [Google]
anti-anti megafags btfo.png
2MB, 596x1137px
>>29866508
>>
Don't you get some as gifts? Can you find some out in the environment? If not, then that's fucking retarded.
>>
You can.

I created 100% Zygarde and it "assembled" with Medichamite already held
>>
>>29866406
Has anyone confirmed whether or not Rayquaza can still mega evolve?
>>
>>29866927
I got Alakazite as a gift, but haven't been able to find any of the others. I've been wandering around the region all day trying to find hidden items.
>>
>>29866488
The normal version ends at 20 battles, super is infinite.

>>29866508
Pelagio, Festival Plaza, and Island Scan haven't been explored enough to say for certain whether non Alolan mega stones are obatinable

>>29866927
Dexio gives you an Alakazamite

>>29866998
Can you inject some more Zygardes(for cells) and see if you get other stones. I didn't get one when I made my power construct one.
>>
>>29867008
Maybe these mega stones are only for the Pokemon that are found in Alola that can mega evolve. It's possible that we currently only see these mega stones since nobody has gotten their hands on a Pokemon that can mega evolve that isn't from the Alola region.

Maybe try injecting or whatever a Pokemon that has a mega, like Charizard or Banette, and then checking to see if that unlocked the respective mega stone?
>>
where do i go to get to the battle tree?
>>
>>29866406
Yeah, as other anons have said, I think these are the only ones available because all these pokemon can be found in Alola. Once the bank comes out and we can transfer old mons up (legally), we'll have some way to get the remaining stones. The old ones aren't gone. Mega blastoise, sceptile, banette, and probably a few others are used by trainers in the Battle Tree.
>>
WHERE'S MY BABY AMPHAROS
>>
No Mega-Manectirc rip my life
>>
>>29867006
yes. A guy in some pokecenter can teach him that decent move thing.
>>
>>29866406
>Salamence

Fuck. Here's hoping that it'll be banned from Rated Battles.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.