[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you like object-based mons? I really like pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: sJbJNV.png (16KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
sJbJNV.png
16KB, 256x256px
Do any of you like object-based mons? I really like pic related and Aegislash.
>>
I'm a big fan of abstract designs in general.

It's weird, as a kid I hated these things but now I really like them because of the sort of mystical, weird feeling they have.
>>
Objectmons are great. Pokemon are Pokemon. They aren't strictly animals.

They're based on things from our world. Taking something that isn't alive and turning it into a living creature is way more interesting to me than just making a "fire dog".
>>
>>29865183
I like them a lot. Also Klink line.
>>
Isn't Dhelmise technically the seaweed and not the anchor?
>>
>>29865183
What does steelworker do again?
>>
>>29865578
STAB Steel moves
>>
File: forretress.png (271KB, 1002x834px) Image search: [Google]
forretress.png
271KB, 1002x834px
I don't even know why, but I really like Forretress. It's my favorite bug type, or at least one of them.
Not even because of meta, I have never made a team with it.
Also Magnemite. Oh, and the Aegislash and Garbodor lines. They're all awesome.
>>
>>29865601
Ooh neat
>>
>>29865183
Dhelmise has really cool animations. Another thing Decidueye got cucked by.
>>
Magnemite and Magneton are two of my favorite Pokemon.

But I'm typically not a fan of the objectmons. Not opposed to them, but they usually suck in execution. Sigilyph was a mistake.
>>
>>29865183
Drifloon and Drifblim arey favorite.
>>
>>29865183
Klefki is one of my favorite Pokemon, despite all the hate it gets. Key stealing fairy with killer competitive builds will always have a place in my heart.
>>
>>29865183
Dhelmise is dope, I'm using it on my team as we speak.

Plus Bronzong is one of my top 5 favorite Pokemon. Objectmons are mostly awesome.
>>
>>29865183
I like all objectmons. The make the game more whimsical and absurd than just a bunch of animal like creatures. I like those too but objectmons don't hurt. I understand why some might not like them but I do.
>>
I have my own arbitrary justifications for object mons. If the object mon doesn't meet those, I will fucking shit on it relentlessly.

I can also forgive stylized object mons. Chandelure barely looks like a chandelier, meanwhile you have shit like pallosand which is literally a pile of dirt with eyes
>>
File: 1476329676158.png (741KB, 800x629px) Image search: [Google]
1476329676158.png
741KB, 800x629px
I love object-based pokemon
>>
>>29865183
It's hard to sexualize them so I'll give them that.
>>
>>29865537
yeah, it shouldn't be an objectmon
but i do love the objectmons and dhelmise
>>
>>29865183
I love 'em. Big fan of trubbish and garbodor and I like the vanillite line and klefki as well. I want to see this new guy in motion, I think that's when I'll be able to decide if I like it or not.
>>
I've used some of them to see if they lived up to the shit they got (Magnezone, Chandelure, Vanilluxe, and Aegislash specifically). None of them were a disappointment
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.