[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since I'm waiting for Pokemon Sun, I might as well ask everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sept20_p06_04.jpg (35KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
sept20_p06_04.jpg
35KB, 400x240px
Since I'm waiting for Pokemon Sun, I might as well ask everyone who got Moon early

1.How is Pokemon Refresh?

2. How do you Get Pokebeans?

3. How do you access that new island for Pokemon in boxed PCs?
>>
>>29864455
1) It's just Pokemon Amie except after fights it might ask you to groom your pets dirtied from fights.

2) You get pokebeans daily from the coffee guy and from the main island in Poke Pelago (the island thing)

3) You get access to it immediately upon learning Glide (HM-less Fly) which is 2nd island.
>>
>>29864537

Ah thank you, will miss some of the minigames though, can you at least access Refresh at any time? Not just when the game asks?

still don't get why it's beans though, couldn't it be fruit or something? I liked feeding them cupcakes

And the coffee guys are in every Pokemon center right?
>>
>>29864590
Yes, only the grooming portion is available when the game asks. And yes the coffee guy is in every center. The beans also become currency later on in Poke Pelago to upgrade islands or "motivate boxed pokemon to work" so it starts to become scarce if you don't manage them well.
>>
>>29864672

Oh glad I can still feed and pet them, do they use any items from your inventory when treating aliments or are they seperate infinite use things?

Oh one more thing

without spoiling anything does the Male trainer have a lot of customization options or just about everything only available for a female trainer
>>
>>29864723
Female trainer gets 9 hair options, plus 3 bang options. Male gets 6 total. Other than that, pretty much the same outside of 4 hair accessories for females, and the female gets 20 socks to the male's 3 (iirc).
And from what I can see, most everything is just repaints of other stuff and about the same.
>>
>>29864723
You don't use any items to treat ailments. You treat them in the grooming part after fights.
>>
Do any of the old Pokemon get new animations in Refresh??
>>
>>29864455
Dude, the sun cia is already out
>>
>>29864899

It is?

I'm waiting for the physical version since it's already paid off and I don't have my 3ds modded
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.