[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you guys see in the wild encounters listing the multiple tables

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1477781322333.jpg (177KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
1477781322333.jpg
177KB, 500x685px
So you guys see in the wild encounters listing the multiple tables and slots? Well with evidence I've compiled from other people's experience, I have an idea on what's up. So let's start with the known. When you use an Adrenaline Orb to trigger an SOS battle, the opposing pokemon can call for help if they are at low health. The called pokemon tends be that same pokemon as the caller. Sometimes however the pokemon called is different, whether it be an evolution or a predator/prey relationship. I've seen images of the former (Magikarp and Gyarados, Pancham and Pangoro), and I know the second is one of the most reliable ways to get Mareanie (Corsola) and Sableye (Carbink). I've had an anon confirm that he's seen a Cleffa call a Chansey, which are both unrelated and not in a predator/prey relationship. Now from what I see in the tables, Magikarp, Pancham, Corsola, Carbink, and Cleffa appear in slot 1, while the special pokemon they call have been in other slots. They are in the same 'spot' in the equivalent slots. Now this may be a coincidence, but I highly doubt that.

I think that when you encounter a pokemon in a certain table set, it is a slot 1 encounter. When a pokemon calls for help, it tends to favor picking a pokemon in the same slot, but sometimes it goes to a different slot in an equivalent spot. That would explain all of those different pokemon from SOS battles. Now I would like some evidence from people with the game, here and elsewhere.

pic unrelated
>>
Have you encountered a non slot 1 pokemon (Pikachu and Happiny in route 1, Shelgon/Salamence in route 3, Mareanie through fishing(that's how you get it, right?)) on its own?
What happens in tables that have slots with different amounts of pokemon? Table 3 (Day and Night) of Route 1 is a good example, as in slot 1 we have Yungoos/Ratatta (30%), Pikipek (20%), Bonsly (15%), Ledyba/Spinarak (10%), Metapod (10%), Caterpie (10%), Munchlax (5%), and in slot 6 we have Yungoos/Ratatta (30%), Caterpie (20%), Happiny (20%), Pikipek (20%), Ledyba/Spinarak (10%). It seems like Caterpie and Metapod combine for slot 6, both calling Caterpie, but Happiny's 20% comes out of nowhere, except for the missing 15% for Bonsly and 5% for Munchlax. I want to know if Bonsly and/or Munchlax can call Happiny.
>>
>>29862319
I've had Bonsly call other Bonsly, Sudowoodo, and Happiny. So yeah that seems to be the case.
>>
>>29862403
Good. So that confirms that part.
>>
Bump for information.
>>
Please anons. We need this info so we can figure out this mystery.
>>
>>29862305
If you're trying to do science with the slots, you should know I aggregated them for better viewing, and so they're not game accurate.

For game accurate slots, and hopefully better science, have the raw, non-aggregated tables:

http://pastebin.com/MwTpYFxn
http://pastebin.com/FpfccU89
http://pastebin.com/z4JZJMWn
http://pastebin.com/ih5SMYe0
>>
>>29864699
Nice. Thanks so much for these.
>>
>>29864699
>>29864746
So taking a quick glance, I can see that all slots have 10 spots within them. I've seen 10 patterns within the first list.
20%, 20%, 10%, 10%, 10%, 10%, 10%, 5%, 4%, and 1%.
78%, 20%, 1%, 1%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, and 0%.
70%, 30%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, and 0%.
100%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, and 0%.
79%, 20%, 1%, 0% 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, and 0%.
50%, 30%, 20%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, and 0%.
80%, 20%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, and 0%.
99%, 1%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, and 0%.
50%, 50%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, and 0%.
60%, 20%, 20%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, and 0%.
All tables have 8 slots, and each slot has 10 spots. All slots in a table have the same pattern of the 10 above.
Those 10 spots seems to be how it determines what pokemon appear when called. They call one in the same spot in another slot in the same table. I figured this, but with the full list it further confirms this. It also explains why I heard someone had an Oranguru call a Trumbeak. They both fill in the 5% slot in the Lush Jungle tables that have both of them.
>>
So I was wrong about there being 10 patterns. Doesn't change my point in that sentence though.
15%, 10%, 70%, 5%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, and 0%.
70%, 29%, 1%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, and 0%.
50%, 45%, 5%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, and 0%.
70%, 20%, 10%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, and 0%.
60%, 40%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, and 0%.
90%, 10%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, and 0%.
50%, 40%, 10%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, and 0%.
10%, 10%, 20%, 20%, 10%, 10%, 10%, 5%, 4%, and 1%.
59%, 40%, 1%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, 0%, and 0%.
This should be all of the patterns.
>>
An anon in another thread said he has never encountered a non-slot 1 pokemon outside of an SOS battle, even when searching for the low probability mons.
So I think I can make some final conclusions.
There are tables for each day and night.
Each table has 8 slots.
Each slot has 10 spots.
The general list passed around is simplified and so it does not show all 10 spots. These lists are more accurate.
>>29864699
All slots in a table follow the same pattern for encounter rates as seen here.
>>29865844
>>29866720
When you encounter a pokemon, it is pulled from one of the spots in the first slot.
If that pokemon initiates a SOS battle, the pokemon summoned is from the equivalent spot from one of the slots.
I don't have good data though on what the frequency is of which slots it picks. All I can tell so far is that it seems more likely to pick the same slot.

I think that's everything.
>>
http://pastebin.com/EwkzXmTV

How does this look?
>>
Bump so people can see this.
>>
Final bump.
>>
If this could be formatted into a more visually simple list, it would be perfect.

Like:

Bonsly: Bonsly, Sudowoodo, Happiny

Etc.
>>
Alola porygon should just be porygon with a hat on and should be dlc from FUCKING gamesrop
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.