[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone figure out how to get a Type: Null yet? I'm planning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Anyone figure out how to get a Type: Null yet? I'm planning on having one on my team.
>>
>>29860948
RIP Type: Null in OP's pic.
>>
>>29860948
gladion gives you one post game
>>
>>29860948
Post game only.
And no, he can't breed.
>>
>>29860948
>all those pics showing poor little Type: Null facing the big bad Arceus
>all we know from canon is that Arceus lives at the top of Spear Pillar and that he can lay eggs of baby Dialga/Palkia/Giratinas
>>
>>29861085
>>29861007
Well shit. So much for having one before post game. Thank you though!
>>
Wait, post UB story?
>>
>>29861168
And that Dialga and Palkia can destroy and recreate the Pokemon universe without so much as breaking a sweat. By transitive property, Arceus is even stronger than that.
>>
>>29862157
Just because you can create nukes doesn't mean you can explode like one
Arceus probably could but still
>>
>>29862157
Where I'm getting at is that people have been drawing them facing off in a position the Type: Null seems forced to fight with no intentions of doing so while Arceus is portrayed as the bad guy about to crush him for no reason.

I get that they are trying to go for a cherished underdog vs the big badass guy, but I can't imagine Arceus being evil or showing no mercy at all.
>>
>>29862303
Arceus does have Judgement as his signature move, which invokes the old testament god image. Fire and brimstone. I guess he'd be pissed if someone tried to copy his power.
>>
>>29862447
you mean arceus has extreme speed and type null/silvally doesn't
>>
>>29862303
people draw arceus as the bad guy because they wish it was mew instead of arceus, and if things were the other way around, well, that would be mew facing down type null

It's just a hahah fuk u god-figure hateboner people have for arceus, also the movie never helped arceus' case either
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.