[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is the Ultra Beast dimension like? Are there humans,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0288.jpg (101KB, 1001x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0288.jpg
101KB, 1001x401px
What the hell is the Ultra Beast dimension like? Are there humans, or at least some sort of sentient life forms that capture and tame the Ultra Beasts? Or are the Ultra Beasts themselves the sentient race of their dimension?
>>
>>29860822
I interpret it as just an ecosystem where the UBs are the animals. Like how Giratina is the sole inhabitor of the Distortion World.

Hell, is it possible that Ultra Space is just the Distortion World with a different name?
>>
>>29860822
Considering just how ridiculous and out there they are and keep in mind, these are supposed to be the "common" UB's, I doubt humans even exist anymore in there world or ever existed to begin with.
>>
>>29860946
Is there really a in game confirmation that UBs are average shitmons in the Ultra Dimension?

I guess humans should exist as both buzzwole has a clear human-like uper body and Xurkitree looks like a bunch of cables, so a Ultra Objectmon. But i dont know... Maybe humans existed and got extinct?
>>
>>29860946
>>29861978
It's a completely different dimension. Anything could happen/have happened.
>>
>>29862005
When ppl say different dimension do they mean a different universe or what? Is this connected with Zinnia stuff?
>>
>>29862101
they're from the universe where eveything mega-evolved, then ultra-evolved
>>
>>29862283

Nah, they are too weak for that. They are MinMaxed but they are not even restricted in VGC. ahah
>>
>Still lumping necrozma with the UBs
>>
>>29861978
You can catch multiple of each UB apparently, they aren't unique.
>>
>>29862439
If anything, the absence of Solgaleo and Lunala in that image is baffling
>>
>>29862561
That image is from the demo dumps, before when we had the full story leaks and found out that they're also UBs.
>>
Wait wait wait, Ultra Beast are consider pokemon or are they just boss mon?
>>
>>29862664
They're pokemon from another dimension
>>
>>29860822
Seeing as you can catch multiple ones...
Buzzwole could very well be their Beedrill.
So whatever is considered "legendary" or their "god" is probably fucking unstopable.
>>
Don't think they are the shitmons from their dimension. I think they are the good ones, and maybe there isn't bad ones there? The best ones from the Ultra Space should be like Solgaleo, Lunala and Necrosma
>>
>>29860884
>Events of Platinum happen
>Microbial life from the NPC, Cyrus, and Cynthai grow
>World fills with bizarre alien Pokemon
>Giratina just shrugs and watches Buzzwole duke it out with Guzzlord for shits and giggles
>>
It seems that UBs are totally wild and that there are no humans/dominant lifeforms on their world, but then they assimilate to being trained VERY well. They know that humans can order them around and such.
>>
>>29863105
Well Cosmog is one too and it can't defend itself at all so most of them are probably in between the two extremes.
>>
We do know that the wormhole energy powers things up and mutates them. It could be that long term exposure from it turned the UBs into what they are now and other areas in their dimension have more tame and weaker creatures.
>>
>>29864296
Nihilego appear to be as common as Zubat
>>
>>29860884
>I interpret it as just an ecosystem where the UBs are the animals
But Pokémon aren't animals.
>>
>>29860946
They're probably ridiculous in part because they were bathed in the energy of the wormholes which gives them a max buff. It's also why they have Beast Boost as an ability.
>>
>>29864086

>this is confirmed in the gen iv remakes
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.