[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think GF will continue to giving more pokemon Mega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_na415fnD9V1rvs7gdo1_1280.jpg (187KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na415fnD9V1rvs7gdo1_1280.jpg
187KB, 600x600px
Do you think GF will continue to giving more pokemon Mega Evolution /vp/?
>>
>>29859946
certainly not in the first entries to each gen. maybe in remakes/third versions/sequels, but I'm starting to doubt it.
>>
>>29859946
I don't think so.
>>
>>29859946
No, because the entries make Masuda cry.
>>
>>29859946
Yeah one for arceus in only.
>>
>>29859946
Nope. They've been abandoned for Z-Moves, which will in turn be abandoned for their next BIG, GAME-SELLING FEATURE.
>>
>>29860653
They said they will bring them back for a idea. Only time for a feature they ever said that.
>>
>>29859946
If Sinnoh remakes are next, I really doubt they'll make "Sinnoh Formes" and new Z-moves aren't enough for marketing, so new Megas are probably coming for those.
>>
>>29860770
>>29860770
Z moves and forms are good. Dont be homosexual.
>>
File: 1402697122934.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1402697122934.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they didn't until they do XY remakes in 20 years.

They have this dumb mentality about never expanding on anything and just throwing in new ideas in each game without thinking about keeping old things.
>>
>>29859946
Yes, why create such a big feature, only to drop it two games later?

My guess is that, for now on, they will only release new Mega Evolutions on remakes and sequels, so the new Megas don't take away the spotlight of the features introduced in the first game of new gen, such as the Alolan forms and Z Moves.
>>
>>29859946
yes
give mega rayquaza a mega please gf
>>
>>29860865
>never expanding on anything

ORAS was all about expanding on Mega Evolutions, both mechanic and lore wise.
>>
>>29860770
They certainly will make more Z-moves and the starters will have it. Sinnoh forms could exist too with them adding gen 1 pokémon that weren't in the regional dex with new forms.
>>
File: 09.png (168KB, 506x472px) Image search: [Google]
09.png
168KB, 506x472px
>>29859946
Yes.
They'll give mega evolutions here and there along with regional variants and this will mean less new Pokemon and more people crying about there being less Pokemon.
>>
Just give mega forms for all shitmons desu.

For instance:
Delibird
Dunsparce
Smeargle
Chimecho
>>
>>29861016
yes because mega evolution was more recent and they had fuck all else to do. Now they have no reason to bother.
>>
>all these people saying "t-they'll add megas for sure in the n-next r-r-remakes, just wait and see"

GF is a bunch of hacks. And pro tip, there are not going to be any new Alolan formes. All of these features will be abandoned once the next set of games comes out and a new shitty gimmick will emerge that will only effect Gen 1 mons.mark my words.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.