[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>triple battles removed why would i even play the fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1473612138139.jpg (39KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473612138139.jpg
39KB, 1024x600px
>triple battles removed
why would i even play the fucking game now? why would they remove this what the fuck is wrong with these gooks fuck im so mad
>>
>>29859706
because nobody except your autistic ass played trips
>>
>>29859706
I'm quite sure that if Triple Battles were still in, the fucking console would melt
XY and ORAS almost did it
>>
>>29859706
op wrong time of day to be real talking, its kid period where sun/moon are great games and boy I love d/p
>>
>>29859706
we need toreenaa visibru for cringe-moves
kids wirr rove it
>>
I think they were removed because with the addition of trainer models, the framerate probably dropped into the single digits.
You know, because gamefreak is incompetent.
>>
>>29859706
The Nintendo sree thee es is not capable of rendering all six pokemon plus trainers moders at the same time, because we wanted to give you really high quality models for Pocket Monsters Sun and Moon.

We solved this by putting aside Triple and Rotation battles, as well as the 3DS function.

We are glad you are enjoying the game.
>>
File: ohmori.png (248KB, 430x691px) Image search: [Google]
ohmori.png
248KB, 430x691px
>>29859851
shitto forugot pic.
>>
>>29859733
>hurr it would melt
but it worked fine, this is not a fucking action game high fps is not a requierment
>but the trainer models also fuck fps
then remove them for triples for fucks sakes fuck gamefreak and their retarded decissions
>>
>>29859706
Shit battle format.
>>
triple battles are shit
>>
>>29859706
>>29859750
ask again when the casuals are asleep
>>
>>29859877
>>29859851
stop bullying my boyfriend
>>
No one fucking cared about triple/rotation battles
>>
>>29860014
i did
>>
>>29859706

The 3DS already struggles to run the games as is. Totem battles only have 3 Pokemon on screen at a time, and even on a New 3DS the framerate drops from 30 to around 20. The Pokemon models have a higher level of polygons and detail compared to most other 3DS games, practically being HD. Six of those models on screen at once would drop the framerate to almost nonexistent levels.
>>
>>29859798
This is what I think too. Now that trainer models are in the game, triple battles would require EIGHT models to be on screen at once, and Gamefreak has proven that they can't even handle 3 without some slowdown.
>>
>>29859706
"Gook" you deserved it removed.
>>
>People are defending the removal of features

Shills are disgusting.
>>
>>29860014
>defending features getting remove because you personally didn't use them

they should just remove customization forever because i don't give a shit about therefore no one should
>>
>>29860409

No one played Triple Battles.

The majority of the game is Singles, and Doubles is the official competitive format. Triples and Rotations were completely pointless.

Keeping a steady framerate is more important than keeping "features" that very few people even used.
>>
>>29860691
Imagine if Double Battles were removed in Gen 5.

I'm sure you would have been pissed.
>>
battle royal
>>
>>29860419
Customization was a wildly popular feature while no one even discussed triple/rotation battles
>>
>>29860885
and the customization is still worse than xy
its almost like they don't give a fuck about their customers at all
>>
>>29860765
Because Double battles are a major playstyle which the official competitive scene is played in with countless moves, abilities, etc. dedicated to it.

Triples were just another gimmick that served as a way to make 100%'ing the Maison way more annoying
>>
File: 1478646830753.png (173KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1478646830753.png
173KB, 3000x3000px
>>29859715
Wow first reply? 0,02 cents were deposited in your account.
>>
>>29859733
I think that is it, It even lags in single battles from time to time.

>>29859889
>but it worked fine
no it didn't
>>
File: 1477858016415.jpg (137KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
1477858016415.jpg
137KB, 600x610px
>>29859706
It really is a fucking shame. I was looking for those the most because of the new auto Field abilities.

And I keep repeating myself, but I get the feeling Long Reach would work great in triples, allowing this piece of shit to reach any Pokémon in the field (why shouldn't it? I mean, the ability is called Long fucking Reach). Which in conjunction with Grassy Terrain it would have potential to be a fun combo.
>>
>>29859889

Look at this shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKO7zmBSJvw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYq560psREs

Sun/Moon are also almost twice the file size of any Gen 6 game

If the 3DS could barely handle Gen 6 as it is, imagine how badly Gen 7 would lag
>>
>>29861119
How badly would it lag? What's does Gen VII do so different from the videos you just posted?

All that was done online also, the game doesn't lag offline that much.
>>
>>29861333
Auto fields.

If Totem pokemon can bring the game to a crawl imagine having 6 of them + trainers.
>>
>>29860130
These retards honestly believe it's a case of incompetence rather than working with the limitations of the hardware while future proofing resources.

The games on the next Nintendo handheld will probably see a return of Triple and Rotation battle formats. Not so sure about Hordes though. That feels like it was more of a Gen 6 exclusive like how Wild Double Battles were a Gen 5 thing.
>>
>>29861695
LoD could do wonders, but well, GF is incompetent as fuck to use it, on top of everything some attacks are particle heavy as fuck.

I just hope that next game don't run in silky smooth 5 fps in some moments.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.