[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Q&A thread? Let's start one. If you have any questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 431
Thread images: 20

No Q&A thread? Let's start one. If you have any questions about SM that don't deserve a thread, post it here.
>>
Where the FUCK do you catch Ghost Oricorio?
>>
>>29855908
Last island, postgame only.
Yeah it's dumb. Basically same road to reach the Battle Tree, but instead of going right go left.
>>
File: 1476814450929.gif (545KB, 320x225px) Image search: [Google]
1476814450929.gif
545KB, 320x225px
Is it good?
Is it at least better than ORAS?
>>
How early can you get a Ice Stone to get Ninetales or a King's Rock for Politoed?
>>
Just fought the first UB, can I take it I couldn't have caught it? The ball shortcut was there unlike in a trial so I wasn't certain.
>>
>>29855936
You get an ice stone pretty soon after you get vulpix. Still pretty late tho, at the end of the third island.
>>
>>29855857
is zygrade 100% form permanent?
>>
>>29855930
Yes.
Hell yes.
>>29855936
Somewhat lateish, I don't know about about King's Rock but you can steal it from Hariyama's and Poliwhirl's. Which is still pretty lateish.
>>29855944
You can't use balls in Aether.
>>29855978
Nope.
>>
can you rematch every trial captain? locations of all?
>>
>>29856002
You can, same goes for pretty much every important character but Lusamine. I don't know the locations though.
>>
File: 1478411878201.png (200KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478411878201.png
200KB, 400x400px
Is it true that there's no National Pokedex?
How many PC boxes are there?
Do you get more than one Cosmog?
>>
File: 1477821868745.jpg (107KB, 800x586px) Image search: [Google]
1477821868745.jpg
107KB, 800x586px
>>29855996
Thank god. Can you elaborate without spoilers?
I-i need my S&M Infos, Anon.
>>
Can I get Aron in the campaign?
>>
Best place to level up new mons?
>>
When's the earliest I can catch Rufflet?
>>
>>29855996
So you cant make it a 100% forme at the zygarde making machine even if you have all cells and cores?
>>
Where is Lusamine now after she passed out?
Can you meet her somehow?
>>
Can you get trophies for you room for the usual stuff like Pokedex completion or tree streaks or do you just get passport stamps?
>>
What Pokemon does the story just give to you (like the Kanto starters and M!Lucario in XY)?
>>
Where do I meed Looker to activate Necrozma?
I know it is encountered at Ten Carat Hill, but I've roamed around and nothing, and the last time I spoke with Looker was at the Aether Foundation.
They said they would be at the Malasadas shop or Sushi Parlour, but nothing.
>>
>>29856063
I think she went with Lillie to kanto for a cure for Nihilegos toxins
>>
Can you capture normal mons with ultra beast balls?
>>
>>29856063
You can't, at the end of the game she leaves with Lillie to Kanto.
>>
How many un-revealed trial captains are there?
>>
Are you given a finite amount of Beast Balls or can you get an unlimited amount?
>>
>>29856085
You can get a Type: Null, but only in the postgame

>>29856092
Idk, but you can catch UB's with normal balls but its kinda difficult

Chaught Pheromosa, Xurcitree and Celesteela in Ultra Balls
>>
Has the Koalamon really no evolution?
>>
>>29856092

Yup. Expect Beast ball Beldum to be valuable.

Also Porygon for its shiny if its catachable.
>>
Where do you get Psychium Z? I thought for sure Faba was gonna give it to me, but nope.
>>29856028
It's probably the hardest Pokémon game ever, and I'm not saying it like "well it's not saying much because Pokémon games are easy". Challenges are well made, from brilliant Totem Pokémon fights to trainers with items and tacticts to go with them. Quite a few trainers use Z moves as well, and they almost always ended up in me being fucked, one of the few games I blacked out. Each trial challenge basically forces you to catch a good Pokémon for it rather than bruteforce it with your favourites.
The AI got somewhat dumber the more I progressed, and so did the movesets and the "challenge", but I'm talking very late game here.
It's sadly plagued by a huge amount of dialogue and cutscenes that you cannot skip and that rarely provide anything interesting or useful to the game, but I have to admit it was pretty entertaining to read, Game Freak nailed the humor this time.
>>
>>29855857
Where exactly do I go to catch Ultra Beasts? I got the mission from Looker, and now I'm running around the volcano.
>>
Has anyone tried online battling yet or is going online still bad? How about those 'style' things one of the data miners tweeted about? Thank you in advanced if anyone can answer!
>>
>>29855857
>No Q&A thread?
Are you fucking retarded? Learn how to use the catalog we've had another one up for over an hour >>29854419
>>
>>29856051
Second island, right at the start.
>>29856061
All the cells will simply allow you to change Xygarde's ability.
>>
reposting from previous threads anyone have a link that has the main pokemon levels of important battles? Furthest I've made it is totem salazzle and I wanna know for nuzlocking purposes
>>
Eevee how
>>
>>29856140
You can tell the UB's are on the route by the music
>>
Do beast balls pass down from mother to child when breeding? Do Cherish/Master balls still not pass down?
>>
>>29856139
It's in the Desert.
>>
>>29855857
Can i catch wild totem pokemon???
>>
When should I evolve Pikachu to Alola Raichu? Is there any move Alola Raichu can learn via level-up?
>>
>>29856164
So its just a zen mode clone

Poor Zygarde

he'll never be good
>>
>>29856139
I read that gf forces lillie on you like they did with shauna in xy, is that true? & how is the character development?
>>
>>29856170
I know that, but where do I find them? Just run around? Go in the grass?
>>
>>29855857
There's a track that they keep using in the trailers that starts off with that bombastic chanting, but I can't find it in the OST. What song is it?
>>
Where do you get silvally and is it before postgame?
>>
>>29856021
>Is it true that there's no National Pokedex?

Yes, though the potential for it to be added is there as well. There are blank spaces where the entries for Pokemon that don't appear in Alola would be rather than the spaces just not existing. In the part where Rotom Dex's lines about completing the Alola Dex are there are about 100 blank spaces between the Alola Dex lines and the lines for when you encounter a legendary/mythical Pokemon. And in the text file that covers the parameters of the Pokedex evaluation there's a blank spot following all of the islands.

The biggest counterarguments for it being added in the future are that it's being added to Pokemon Bank, which hits two birds with one stone since you need to use Bank to transfer most of those Pokemon to SM anyway. And of course, nothing has ever been added to a Pokemon game via patches/updates.
>>
>>29856139
Assuming what you say is unbiased and true, then thank fucking god.
>>
Are ultrabeasts pokemon from another dimension? Just Pokemon? What are they?
>>
>>29856209
no
You're given a Type:Null as a gift in the postgame
>>
Since Eggsecute is so late in the game, is it worth it to catch one of just go straight foe the evolution? I' not sure how many dragon moves it will learn if I catch it evolved.

Does Charjabug basically evolve the same way as Magneton and Nosepass?

Also, where is the Dawn Stone for Froslass?
>>
>>29856196
I think UB01 was in the volcano park, i found Ub02 in illmas trial site, cable one in lush jungle, bamboo one in the place you fought Guzma for the first time, and the big mouth one in a cave on poni island
>>
>>29856205
Welcome to the world of pokemon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJdkUSwvbFA
>>
>>29856209
Nope, Gladion gives you your own Type: Null in the postgame.
>>
Where can I get a sun stone? And where can I get Marowak?
>>
>>29856195
Shauna is nothing compared to Lillie, but she does get a better character development than Shauna at least.
>>29856196
Yeah, randomly in the grass. UB-01 is in Diglett's Tunnel.
>>
>>29856232
Jesus christ.
Anon, I don't think you understand my question.

I KNOW where they are, as in location-wise. I'm asking about the specifics. How exactly do I encounter it? Am I supposed to run around and find it in the overworld? Or look in the grass? Talk to somebody?
>>
>>29856267
i found Ub01 in Volcano Park
>>
>>29856225
Yes, they're Pokemon from another dimension. And they're not even special Pokemon. They're the standard fodder of that dimension. You get to catch a few of the same ones.
>>
I thought I saw Marshadow had two forms? Can someone explain that?
>>
Whats the name of Wimpods location? Route 8 or 9?
>>
Can you tell me how long it will take to assemble this ingame team:
-Golisopod
-Salazzle
-Alolan Ninetales
-Vikavolt
-Kommo-o
>>
>>29856305
no
>>
>>29856274
Just run around in the grass, theyre random encounters, use repels to draw em out while blocking shitmons

My bad, i tought you wanted the locations
>>
>>29856267
>in the grass
Thank you, anon
>>
>>29856032
Please respond
>>
>>29856305
The other form I assume you saw was its Z move form
>>
>>29856325
A while. Salazzle and Golisopod will have to wait until the second island, you can get Grubbin on the first island but you can't evolve it until the third island, and A-Vulpix and Jangmo-o are lategame.
>>
>>29856252
Help pls
>>
UB Balls have 100% catch rate?
>>
>>29856393
sun stone in Geothermal Power Plant
>>
Is the Type:Null Gladion gives you shiny locked?
>>
Can someone explain how is the league working ? Do you chose the elite 4 ? is there even a elite 4 ? how do you get to know if there's a challenger ? if you lose against that challenger do you lose your title of champion ?
>>
>>29856428
no
>>
>>29856428
I vaguely recall hearing gift Pokemon aren't shiny locked.
>>
File: Cvy2DnFXYAUeZ5y.jpg (136KB, 960x676px)
Cvy2DnFXYAUeZ5y.jpg
136KB, 960x676px
>>29855857
Is the game actually enjoyable or is it actually crap as every anonleakfag is bragging about?
>>
Anyone can post link to the learn moveset of new pokemon? You knew the set of pics with stats, ability etc.
>>
How tedious is resetting for a starter?
>>
How early can you catch Stufful, Sandyghast, and Wimpod? Mainly want to use Stufful as my starter, so I'm hoping it's early on.
>>
Would a kind anon please post the chart of the regional dex?
>>
Marowak where?
>>
Assuming I have a Pokemon at 100 already, is it easy to max all IVs on them?
>>
>>29856450
>>29856464
Thanks

Absolutely based

Gonna get me a Shiny Chimera
>>
Where can I find Bounsweet? I got the one in the NPC trade but I want to catch a wild one with a different ability.
>>
>>29856165
bamping this
>>
>>29856449
>Do you chose the elite 4 ?

No.

>is there even a elite 4 ?

Yes. Explaining who they are would be pointless since you aren't familiar with any of the characters.

>how do you get to know if there's a challenger?

Every time you beat the Elite Four you face a new challenger at the end since you're the Champion.

>if you lose against that challenger do you lose your title of champion ?

Not sure but I doubt it.
>>
could anyone with a celesteela tell me her exact encounter location?
>>
do you need nnid to do online shit? don't care about pokebank

i forgot
>>
>>29856527
Okay thanks
>>
Where do you get a Porygon?
>>
>>29856557
I got my 2 celesteelas at the park where you first fought Guzma
>>
>>29856231
bump
>>
Are the UB-02s the only version exclusive Ultra Beasts?
>>
>>29855857
Is Lusamine the evilest villain yet?
>inb4 read the thread
>>
>>29856409
no but their catch rate is higher than normal pokeballs for UBs
>>
Anybody found the smoke ball yet?
>>
>>29856622
Not really. She's not trying to end the world, if that's your question. She has her own personal goals and is doing evil things to achieve them, she's not just being evil for the sake of it.

Her mind has been poisoned by an Ultra Beast as well, which is what causes her to go off the deep end in the first place.
>>
Are there throwing styles? IF there is, how do you get them?
>>
>>29856588
Scientist in one of the Aether houses, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>29856615
Celesteela/Kartana (the ones just revelaed in corocoro are too

Kartana is Sun
Celesteela is moon
>>
Is it safe to play online now?
>>
>>29855928

All the pokemon that i actually cared about using besides Wishiwashi are found near the end or are postgame

thx gamefreak. knew I could always count on you.
>>
>>29856591
sorry, I can't recall its name, could you look it up on your celesteela description for a second?
>>29856648
iirc there's one on poni village, you have to uturn on the right right before the team skill lair
>>
>>29856690
no
>>
>>29856667
There's a guy by the recycling plant on the 3rd island. He'll give you one for free but the rest need to be done by doing various vague little achievements.
>>
>>29856690
it was always safe
>>
>>29856186

as soon as you learn thunderbolt.
>>
What is Mareanie's Egg group?

Gonna breed it for merciless.
>>
Are pokemiles still a thing in SuMo? If so, what can you buy with them?
>>
Is Aurora Veil extended by Light Clay?
>>
How much time do I have to walk around on grass to find Necrozma? This is getting ridiculous...
>>
Where do I rename pokemon?

>>29856316
8 I believe, right before Mallow's trial. It's down in a small crater beside the water, it runs away when you get close so you either have to surf to the other side or use Tauros.
>>
Where can you find the thunderbolt tm?
>>
>>29856761
use repels
>>
>>29856755
Yes. Aurora Veil also stacks with Light Screen and Reflect.
>>
I know about Aether already, but is ya boy Guzma actually a villain in the end?
>>
>>29856753

We have to wait for Global Link to be active.

>>29856755

yes

>>29856765

First island, in the huge city. Forgot exactly which building it is.
>>
>>29856755
Yes, it doesn't fall off after hail ends, either.

>>29856761
He's in ten carat hill. Use repels.

>>29856768
Post game. Poni plains, I think.
>>
>>29856774
That's what I'm doing, but it's been 10 minutes, and nothing...
>>
>>29856798
yes
>>
>>29856169
Egg
>>
>>29856804
Shit, really? I want to evolve my Pikachu, but I want it to have Thunderbolt first, I was hoping I could nab the TM somewhere
>>
From what some people are posting, I'm feeling like the intro changes based on the trainer you choose.

Are there any story differences based on trainer gender, or am I just assuming incorrectly?
>>
Where can I get a ditto? I want to do a masuda, and I can guess trading a ditto to the GTS for another ditto is my only option.
>>
>>29856169
grass right before the farm rout, 2nd islan
>>
Is completing the pokedex as fun as it was in XY?
>>
>>29856233
That's it, thank you.
>>
>>29856695
Malie Garden

Sorry it took so long
>>
Issue with Cosmog in pokemon moon

I got lunala in my party, is night time and i defeated the e4 and i still cant use the dimension rift in the moon Altair.

What am i doing wrong?
>>
Where can I change the style of how I throw my pokeballs?
>>
Is Murkrow only findable in postgame too?
>>
>>29856869
>>29856716
>>
>>29856691
>catch Oricorio on first island
>ask some guy to use a nectar on it
>trade it back
Eh. Not hard.
>>
Does Cubone evolve at the save level as before, but only at night? No risk of evolving it into the Kanto variant?
>>
>>29856806
try different patches of grass then
he's like level 70 so if your lead is higher level that might be the problem
>>29856840
route before the observatory
>>
>>29856800
Is there an in-game place where you can trade pokemiles? IIRC, there was a dude somewhere in Lumiose City and New Mauville where you could do that.
>>
>>29856857
I'm sorry for the insistence myself, thank you anon
>>
>>29856865
it needs to be daytime
>>
>>29856865
finish the UB quest
>>
>>29856498
You can at least find Cubone at Wela Volcano Park.

>>29856667
Visit Illima's Mansion in Hau'oli City after Hala to get his. Visit Lana's house in Konikoni City after beating Olivia to get hers. Same city for Mallow's house (it's the restaurant).
Someone told me that they couldn't get it to trigger and someone else responded that its daytime only. Those are all the ones I found. Rest seem to maybe be postame.
>>
How exactly do you chain pokemon for shiny and HA? I've heard that it chains when pokemon calls for help. How exactly do you chain?
>>
>>29856890

Nope, at least not yet becuase there's no way of getting Pokemiles atm.
>>
>>29856895
No problem man, were here to help eachother out
>>
I heard somewhere that someone recruited a random trainer in the Battle Tree. Is this true, if so, how does it work?
>>
How you evolve Cosmog?
>>
>>29856908
buy adrenaline orbs from poke marts and spam them
>>
>>29856902
I tought it had to be night time on moon to move to day time
>>29856903
I did. Got all of them and the prism guy

send help
>>
>>29856886
> if your lead is higher level that might be the problem
I think this was the problem, thanks.
>>
Is there any outline of postgame features aside from the battle royale & battle tree?

I caught the tapus and ubs, and now it just seems like that's it, am I missing something or does this game have literally no postgame?
>>
>>29856931
>I tought it had to be night time on moon to move to day time
nope, has to be the opposite time of your version
>>
I'm trying to inject with pkhex but I'm getting the message "Not a valid encounter", even though the met location is correct, what could the problem be?
>>
>>29856879
Please someone
>>
>>29856765
Second Island in Heahea city is where you rename pokemon. Tourist bureau in between the port and Pokemon Center.

>>29856885
Yes, lv28 at night. Straight up impossible to get Kanto variants as of now I think.
>>
>>29856886
Thanks!
Which island is that? 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th? I'm not finished with the game yet so maybe I didn't get there yet
>>
>>29856908
>Pokemon calls for help
>kill pokemon or it's ally
>pokemon calls for help

etc. Checking for abilities is the hard part because you have no way of telling if it's a non-battle ability with the except of switching to a trace mon or using worry seed.

Took me about 14 successful calls for help to get a power of alchemy grimer. About 16 for water absorb dewpider.
>>
>>29856945
Bloody hell
>>
>>29856950
ask in the pkhex thread
the legality checker isn't 100%, just wait for the official release
>>
Where the fuck do you get the Team Skull tank top?
>>
were is the pastebin with the Z-moves variations?
>>
How do you get apricorn balls?

Also is it true that you can switch pokeballs after you've caught a mon?
>>
>>29856958
3rd island, it's right before the first trial you do there, after you take the bus
>>
>>29856973
Po Town Pokemon Center. I'm not sure if its postgame or after you do the events there.
>>
>>29856950
Check level that was encountered, also moves, game version and balls
>>
>>29856973
Buy it postgame in a Po Town pokecenter. IT's 10,000 monies.
>>
>>29856952
I found one through random pokemon recruitment on that minigame island, but it's probably very difficult to snipe a specific one
>>29856972
sorry, I didn't realise there was a thread for that
>>
>>29856993
>Also is it true that you can switch pokeballs after you've caught a mon?
no
>>
Can you get more Beast and Apricorn balls? Especially concerned about the Beast balls.
>>
I haven't seen anything about this, so I apologize if this was already answered.

Which Ultra Beasts can be caught in Sun and what ones can be caught in Moon?
>>
>>29856316
>>29856765
I accidentaly let that Wimpod drop under 50% and I don't see him appearing anymore, another location marked is on Poni Island but I don't see any there, not in grass either. Any ideas?
>>
>>29857007
Sun: Buzzwole and Kartana
Moon: Pheromosa and Celesteela
>>
>>29856924
lv43
>>
>>29857009
Wait until tomorrow. Daily events change at 12pm for moon.
>>
>>29856994
Okay thanks again. I'm able to get there so! :D

If anyone want to get a french ditto versus another ditto check GTS in like 30 min guys! (maybe a bit more since I'm in Skull Team base.)
>>
What level/how does Wimpod evolve?
>>
Is there any decent male clothing? At all?

Every single other character has cooler clothing than my shitty shirts or tank tops.
>>
>>29857035
Level 30.
>>
Is it true that in the post game you can go through a portal to a different Alola and catch opposite version exclusives?
>>
http://pastebin.com/YjNi4Qdk
In each of these encounter tables, there are 8 slot types, with different Pokémon.
What are those slots? And how do we change them?
For example: I'm in Hau'oli City trying to catch a Happiny, but I only encounter Pichus, which appear in most of the slots
>>
Okay how on earth do i get jojo dragon? Im at post game and i dont even know where to go to its post or get the tm near water since im on a higher ground with the strength puzzle
>>
>>29857049
>you can go through a portal to a different Alola
yes
>and catch opposite version exclusives
no
>>
>>29857030
Oh thank god.
>>
Where can I get a Fomantis/Lurantis?
>>
Looker and Anabel don't actually expand on the storylines of the previous game, I take it? Anabel shows up amnesiac the same as Looker did in ORAS and they hint at multidimensional hijinks, but no one actually comes out and directly explains any of it, right?
>>
>>29857045

Thanks.
>>
>>29857054
no one knows for sure
>>
>>29856695
>poni village
Seems I still have a ways to go. Thanks.
>>
>>29857063
Then in this different Alola what can we do?
>>
>>29856993
Find Samson Oak at various places on Ula'Ula for one and walk down Mount Hokulani exploring instead of taking the bus down.

I remember seeing Oak in the Library (don't know what he gives since I don't have an Alolan Persian yet), at the Recycling Plant, and at Mount Hokulani. There's also an apricot ball behind the Pokemon Center or somewhere around there.
>>
File: 1478936903304.jpg (1MB, 1783x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1478936903304.jpg
1MB, 1783x2880px
>>29855857
Dropping infotables for everyone's STAT/Evolution questions.

Part 1. Stats and abilities.
>>
>>29857070
They know that they are from a different dimension.
You do some missions with them.
>>
>>29857097
>>29855857
Part 2. Evolution methods. I'm unsure what "Electric" means. I think it's Vast Poni Canyon because that's where Magneton evolves.
>>
>>29856744
Bump?
>>
>>29857036
Found this in a trainer customization thread. Don't know if it's everything.

>>29857069
Lush Jungle after Mallow's Trial.
>>
>>29857073
Well fuck.
So that means that it's unknown how or when to catch Happiny in Hau'oli City, huh?
Thanks anon
>>
>>29857054
My guess is each slot is for a grass area?
>>
>>29857060
Anyone? I want that hamo whatever dragon
>>
>>29856744
>>29857142
https://paste
.ee/r/zYMUr

Water 1
>>
how the fuck do i bind mounts to my dpad again? ive pressed every button on the y screen
>>
>>29857223
press Y
press the circle near the ride pokemon
press the direction you want it to be bound on
>>
>>29857060
It's on the dragon trial site, check the grasses.
>>
>>29857223
Use the touch screen.
>>
Is the Trapinch family version exclusive? I wanna use a Flygon for moon but I've heard they're swapped in game for the Goomy and co.
>>
>>29857172
Doesn't seem like it.
In each map there's a certain number of encounter tables, which corresponds to the number of places where you can encounter Pokémon
The problem is in the slots that each patch of grass/water/whatever seems to have
>>
>>29857257
They're not. Trapinch is digging in the sand in the desert area after the ghost trial.
>>
>>29857097
>loses speed

What was their point here?
>>
>>29857257
No, Trapinch is in Moon, but you need to beat the Ghost trial to get access to Route 13's Haina Desert.
>>
>>29857292
I don't know, some fag wrote this.
>>
>>29857087
Evolve day/night evo pokemon easier and get a second Cosmog.
>>
>>29855857
Thunder Stone and Fire Stone where?
>>
>>29857242
The shit...what grass? I see nothing inside the trial thing. Is empty. Pic of refrance?
>>
>>29857265
Got the encounter tables for that area?
He might be a help call only pokemon, like Mareanie
>>
>>29857337
olivia shop
>>
>>29857054
Chain Pichus. I notice in other situations where a pokemon calls a pokemon of a different species to help it is in the equivalent spot on a different slot. If my guess is correct, you'll find a lot of Pichu, some Pikachu, and hopefully a few Happiny.
>>
Do genderless pokemon pass their balls on with ditto now too?
>>
Where do I get the first fishing rod?
>>
>>29855857
What can you do in amie? Any new minigames?
>>
>>29857401
Sounds like second island then. I've done two trials, so I guess I'll find it soon. Thanks.
>>
>>29857337
You know how there's a guy with a yellow shirt on route 8? There's a forest Entrance next to him that leads to the fossil restoration center. Behind the truck is the Thunder Stone.

In Diglett's Tunnel, take a left at the first fork in the road and at the second fork, head up and go behind the staircase. I'm pretty sure the Fire stone's there.

Konikoni City, which is immediately after Diglett tunnel, has a stone store anyway though.
>>
How do you get alolan raichu, is it possible to start with a pichu first?
>>
>>29857445
Cheers \o/ Thanks a lot
>>
Can you breed two normal ninetails in sun and moon to get a normal vulpix in sun and moon, or will it become alolan.
>>
>>29857428
After the water trial, first on the second island. It's the only fishing rod.

>>29857430
No more minigames.
>>
Anyone know the Pokemon Moon titleid or 3dsdb code? I want to make a backup of my save with Savedatafiler
>>
>>29855857
is there a "last man standing" option for battle royal?
>>
>>29857468
It'll be alolan
>>
>>29857425
>only for this
No. Unless you hack it to get some more games later for free, but spending like minimum of 150$ for used system and game isn't worth it.
>>
>>29857430
No minigames at all. Clean your Pokemon after a battle or use medicine after a battle to remove any status ailment like Poison or Sleep.

>>29857465
Thunder Stone. You can get a Pichu as soon as you can go into the tall grass in Hau'oli City. Which is really early.
>>
Is there a way to get egg moves on Wild Pokemon, like in ORAS with the radar? Is it possible through encounter linking, like how you can get HAs?
>>
How early can I get Drampa and Oranguru?
>>
>>29857465
Pichu can be found in Hau'oli city and Route 1.
>>
>>29857468
It will be regular.
>>
>Swole bug is in sun
>Cutie 1000kg princess is in moon
What do, which do?
>>
File: file.png (965KB, 1375x765px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
965KB, 1375x765px
what program is this?
>>
>>29857503
I hate this fucking game.
>>
>>29857513
Oranguru is after the last trial on the second island.

Drampa is endgame.
>>
What does this do pic related
>>
>>29857547
come back during the day
>>
Where is the TM for Thunderbolt?
>>
>>29857513
Drampa. Mount Lanakila, which is right before Elite 4.

Oranguru is after Lush Jungle's trial. It's in the Northern Area.
>>
>>29857536
He's lying.
>>
When is the first time I can catch an evolution family member of the following pokemon?
- Magmortar
- Toxapex
- Clefable
- Kommo-o
- Raichu
>>
>>29857468
>>29857503
>>29857523
Someone confirm this already with screen shots or something, Jesus Christ this is infuriating.
>>
>>29857547
New game+
>>
How do you get alolan raichu
>>
>>29855857
PSA: YOU CAN SCAN ANY QR AT ALL AND IT WILL GENERATE A RANDOM POKEMON AND COUNT TOWARDS THE 100%

literally google any qr and it'll be any random pokemon out of nowhere.
>>
>>29857543
Fuck. At least I get Oranguru at a reasonable part of th game, but I was looking forward to using Drampa on a playthrough. I suppose the good thing about being a europoor and getting the game a week later is that I can trade for an egg.
>>
>>29857572
pkhex
>>
>>29856985

Anyone? i just want to know about that z splash or z convertion
>>
>>29857561
I'm actually surprised this hasn't already been confirmed. You would think that would be one of the first things the injectors would test.
>>
>>29857559
Pichu can be found on the first route
>>
>>29857554
In the half of the 4th island you get access to after the E4.
>>
>>29857559
Kommo-o's can be found in the dragon trial or so I read.
Pichu can be obtained in route 1
>>
Which Pokégirl has the best feet?
>>
>>29857622
tsareena
>>
How do I evolve my magneton into magnezone? I've tried leveling up at the geothermal plant but it didn't work
>>
>>29857618
They say dragons trial but inside that cave there is literelly nothing other than the pillar for the zmove. No encounter rate or grass
>>
>>29857561
>>29857604
https://twitter.com/KazoWAR/status/797343460277755904
>>
>>29857559
Magby is at Wela Volcano Park on the second island. Need to do Lana's trial first.

Mareanie can be found on Melemele Island south of either Hau'oli City's beachfront or Kukui's Lab in the water's fishing spots. To get Lapras + fishing rod, you'll need to do Lana's trial and backtrack. Bubbling water over a fishing spot makes thins Pokemon more common I've heard.
Pic related.
>>
You get a gift Eevee via egg in the nursery, correct? Does that Eevee has its standard or hidden ability?

I plan on using a male Sylveon with Cute Charm in Wela Volcanic Park to easily encounter female Salandit.
>>
>>29856798
He was here because he ran away from his home and he wanted to be accepted.You cahn even his house and talk to his parents in the very first town post-game
>>
Is there too much water
>>
File: 2016-11-12-120642.png (2MB, 640x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-12-120642.png
2MB, 640x1440px
>>29857649
Wrong pic sorry.
>>
I'm still playing the special demo. I went to the ferry to talk to the girl who was leaving yesterday and suddenly she says she's leaving in 6 days. What's going on?
>>
What's this "defending the champion title" I keep hearing about?
>>
When/where can you catch alolan Sandshrew, early, late or post game?
>>
>>29857678
standard
>>
How far in the game/where can I get fossils?
>>
>>29856252
Don't know about the stone but you can get Cubone as soon as you reach the volcano in the second island
>>
How do I delete the save data if I want to start over?
>>
So what's with the "the way that ___ looked in that battle lingers in your mind" thing that happens after you battle a captain?
>>
So are the Tapu's and UB's catchable?
>>
>>29857722
I'd say midgame
>>29857729
second island
>>
>>29857770
Both Tapu and UBs are catchable, and ARE Pokemon
>>
How do I evolve a crabrawler?
>>
Do you get the Tapus during the normal game? Or are they post game? Wondering if I could use one during the story or not.
>>
>>29857710
Since you become the first champion of Alola, if you challenge the Elite 4 again you fight one of Hau, Hapu, Gladion, Faba, Ryuki, Sophocles, Molayne, Kukui, Plumeria, or Youngster Tristen, who try and become the next champion of Alola.
>>
>>29857798
Level up on icy mountain.
4th island and one of the last locations you visit.
>>
>>29857798
level up in the snowy mountain
>>
File: IMG_0478.png (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0478.png
8KB, 300x300px
When can I catch this thing? Is it at endgame?
>>
Haven't pirated it cause I'm too lazy, does team skull end up being the big bad or do they join forces with the player?
>>
ANYONE who has captured Jangmo-o please post directions or picture of exact location (not bottom screen map) for it? Shit is getting annoying as hell and these vague answers arent cutting it
>>
Are hordes still in the game?

And is it going to be as quick as it was in ORAS to EV train somebody?
>>
>>29857802
>>29857025
So your boy Xurkitree and Guzzlord are catchable in both games?
>>
>>29857822
They work with Aether. Guzma was possessed by a UB is why he works for them, and at the end of the game he snaps out of it and disbands Team Skull, and they become good guys.
>>
>>29857471
>>29857509
Oh alright then are the pokemons more reactive by default then since the minigames are gone?
>>
Is Wimpod attk or sp.attk oriented?
>>
Where do you find Nekrozma?
>>
>>29857690
Stop this meme.
>>
>>29857756
It's for this
>>29856667
>>29856907

>>29857774
I'd say end game for Sandshrew. It's on Mount Lanakila. The construction workers were still busy building the League there.

>>29857834
No hordes. SOS from a low health Pokemon are thing now though. You could EV train with that and the Adrenaline Orb can force them to do SOS more often.
>>
>>29857871
Attack.
>>
>>29857871
it's just to weak to be anything oriented, evolve him fast and he's physical
>>
>>29857830
You know the hidden path that lead to the tm flamethrower ? There are some patches of grass before you enter the cave, I got him here but after one hell of hour, rng was odd
>>
>>29857640
Maybe it appears on a similar way as it did on the demo?
I'm just repeating what I read, I can't play the game yet.

>>29857857
Exactly, those two Nihilego and Prisma are catchable in both versions
>>
>>29857722
>>29857898

You can find sandshrew in the grass to the left of the pokemon center there too. It's midgame at least, man.
>>
>>29857903
You mean the one outside of the trial entrance? Outside of the cave that you need to use sharpedo and shit?
>>
got destroyed by elite 4, where can i grind easily ?
>>
>>29857693
She keeps telling me every day that she leaves in 2 days. I assume the thing will go on until the game launches
>>
>>29857924
Well shit. I apologize for the confusion.
>>
Passimian or Crabominable for my fighting type?
>>
>>29857806
What happens if you lose?
>>
>>29855857
I'm on 11.2.0-35U, updated recently for Sm4sh. Is there a way to downgrade so I can put Sun or Moon on there, and if so, does anyone have a guide to doing that and putting the file on? I've tried running them on an emulator, but it runs slow as hell on my shitty old computer. I realize that this may not be the best place to ask, but I don't know where else to do so - if anyone knows where I actually should be asking, please point me in that direction.
>>
how good is araquanid? any good moves?
same with golisopod
>>
>>29857976
both are terrible, I'd go with stufful
>>
Rock Polish is really my best option for a night dog set right?

Rock Polish
Stone edge
Crunch/sucker punch
Reversal (for flavor, but he will take a hit setting up anyways and honestly it will be a decent move sometimes).

I just can't see swords dance working with 82 speed, but luckily 82 after a rock polish is enough to put speed almost everything. I'm thinking a focus sash also for reversal. And a + def - so attack nature. Either def or so def works since I either need physical bulk for ground, steel, and fighting or special bulk for water and grass.
>>
Eviolite location?
>>
>>29857985
No clue. Probably nothing. I mean, Cynthia didn't leave the league when she lost.
>>
>>29857999
golisopod is real fun with first impression and leech life. complete with razor shell -> liquidation and rock tomb -> sucker punch
>>
Buyfag here, is DexNaving (or something similar) in the game? Haven't been on this board for about a week.
>>
>>29857903
Found one. Lvl 43, female. I baited it out with a lvl 43 pokemon in front and repels to force encounters of that level and above
>>
Just how crippling is Decidueye's low speed in-game? Is Decidueye still viable in-game, or does it just die too quickly to be useful?

>>29858039
Haven't played, but DexNav is out. Pokemon do summon other Pokemon that have higher IVs, though.
>>
>>29855857
Can you rebattle anyone? Like trainers and leaders?
>>
>>29857368
>>29857405
That seems a good reason. Now I have to get one of those items that calls another Pokémon to the battle.
Thanks kind anons.
And here are the encounter tables: http://pastebin.com/YjNi4Qdk
>>
What Pokémon get she exclusive z-moves?
>>
File: 1476985905530.jpg (63KB, 326x458px)
1476985905530.jpg
63KB, 326x458px
>>29856215
>needing to close the game and open a separate application AND pay 5 dollars to access the national Pokedex
>>
How can you heal big pokemon in amie?
Most of their body is on the top screen and I can't reach them, even though I'm pressing every button I can.
>>
How can I get Beast Balls?
>>
Do the protags have canon in-game names?
>>
Is Beat Up calculated the same as the past few gens, or is it changed again? I'm debating whether I should have my Golisopod learn it.
>>
>>29858009
Ew no, Stufful and Bewear look like shit.
>>
>>29855857
This is my plan team are the pre evolution for these avalable in game and which one is post game?
Bewear
Alola Ninetaile
Primarina
Lurantis
Rockwuff
Silvally or Crabrawler
>>
>>29858115
*Wishiwashi, sorry. Wrong water type.
>>
File: 20161112_152721-1.jpg (1MB, 1592x3141px) Image search: [Google]
20161112_152721-1.jpg
1MB, 1592x3141px
Finally. Now yo evolve and rest
>>
>>29858112
Your name in the demo is sun for the boy so I guess its that.
>>
Any way to get more Beast Balls?
>>
>>29858122
jangmo-o then
crab is weak to too many things to be useful and passiman hurts my 'using doubles only oriented pokemon in singles run' autism
>>
is the performance between o3ds and n3ds substantial?
Not that I'm going to upgrade, I'd just like to know
>>
How good is Golisopod? Worth taking over Wishiwashi?
>>
>>29857425
No, honestly, play it on an emulator. I bought a 3ds for X and I wish I never had, ended up buying Stella Glow by chance on the e-shop, just to get more use out of the system, and now I'll be salty for the rest of my life over the fact it'll never have a sequel.
>>
Question, not sure if anyone knows it but I'm trying to breed a Stufful with Fluffy instead of Klutz. Is Fluffy an actual normal ability or is it a hidden one?
>>
>>29858170
Pretty sure you only get the 10 Beast Balls per UB quest
>>
>>29858075
Decidueye (Spirit Shackle)
Incineroar (Darkness Lariat)
Primarina (Sparkling Aria)
Pikachu (Volt Tackle(?))
Hat Pikachu (Thunderbolt)
Mew (Psychic)
Snorlax (Giga Impact)
Tapus (Nature's Madness)
Eevee (Trump Card(?))
>>
>>29858220
What about Lyannaroc?

What secret did he share with the starters?
>>
What's the easiest way to catch a Feebas?
>>
>>29857886
The meme is actually in the game now.
>>
>>29858251
It didn't share a secret with the starters. Rockruff and the starters shared the fact that they have a secret. Rockruff's was version exclusive evos, the starters was exclusive Z-Moves.
>>
>>29858251
Fucking Nothing
>>
>>29858214
I bought N3DX XL pretty much for SM, hacked it, and I'm pretty fine with that investment. But if not for pokemon I would probably rather invest in Vita, more games that fit my taste.
>>
Where's the best place to catch Mareanie?
I'm pretty sure it has to be bubbling fishing pole spots, but I've been going at it and getting nothing
Or at least is there a better way to farm bubble spots?
>>
where is buneary fampais
>>
Are there any new alterations we haven't seen in the previews aside from the bus station and the Machamp Strength?
>>
What are the new ribbons and what old ones can you get in game?
>>
Haven't seen anyone mention this.

Is chain fishing for shinies still a thing?
>>
>>29857693
YOu changed the 3ds clock and that messes up in game events
>>
>>29858123
Silvally is post-game. The others are pretty early. Alola!Ninetails is the latest of the bunch, you get it on the 3rd island.
>>
>>29857693
This >>29858337 I time traveled for Animal Crossing and she's stuck on saying 6 days for me now too. Not like it really matters, but it's irritating.
>>
>>29858123
Also, do you want Midday form Lycanroc, or Midnight form? Midday needs to be from Sun and hit level 25 at daytime. Midnight needs the opposite game/time.

Rockruff is on first island
Crabrawler is hiding in berries on all islands
Stufful is on second island on Route 8. Rare.
Fomantis is in the Lush Jungle on second island. Catchable after fourth trial.
Alolan Vulpix is right before 6th trial on third island. Sun exclusive
Silvally is post-game. Visit Aether Conservation area.
>>
Can someone show me a close-up of Mareanie, Toxapex, and Golisopod's faces? And maybe also the hind sides of Dewpider and Araquanid. /waitingtobuy/ here.
>>
>>29858284
Yeah, the Vita seems to have a lot of the kind of JRPGs that seem to be my thing as I've come to find out. But I'm kind of worried that it's near the end of its life-cycle.
>>
>>29858417
>end of its life-cycle
Same for 3DS if they focus everything on Switch now.
>>
What happened to that Fairy captain? Do we ever see her again after she gives you the Z-crystal?
>>
>>29858338
So silvally is post game, does that mean type null is post game too?
>>
>>29858440
Reminder that Tapu picked someone like her to be captain over Guzma.
>>
>>29858465
Yes
>>
Where is the Name Rater?
>>
>>29856985
http://pastebin.com/d5Hed1cw
>>
>>29858438
The thing is that it seems that the Vita will have no successor. Fuck mobile gaming, it ruined the handheld market, but mobile games are fucking terrible. More niche jrpgs moved to handheld and now the genre seems all but doomed.
>>
>>29858476
Akala Island's Tourist Bureau in Heahea City. It's between the Port and the Pokemon Center.
>>
>>29858338
>>29858370
>>29858472
Damn well looks like I need to change a couple things. Thanks for the response anons.
>>
File: 1478820264795.png (360KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478820264795.png
360KB, 1000x800px
Is pokepelago fun?

Will I get any benefits if I max the pokepelago early on?

What about the join avenue replacement? I s it as fun as it's predecessor?
When do I get a water stone?
>>
Right now my party is:
Salandit
Crabrawler
Dartrix
Ribombee
Lycanroc (Sun)
Trumbeak

Are any of these not complete shit, or will I likely end up cycling out my entire team later on?
>>
Is Palossand good? Or at least playable for story mode?
>>
>>29858203
Hella good but gets annoying as fuck with its shit ability
>>
>>29858531
All Gen 7 mons are shitmons desu
>>
>>29858486
That's the problem with market overall, not just Vita's fault (it bombed for different reasons). Even Nintendo tries to get into mobile market now for easy casual bucks, and timed features straight from mobage are in every second game now.
>>
Can you decrease your IVs in Hyper Training?
>>
>>29858370
Alola vulpix is a sun exclusive mon? What's its moon exclusive, sandshru?
>>
>>29858531
Salazzle (assuming you caught a female Salandit to evolve) is pretty damn good imo
>>
>>29858575
Yep.
>>
>>29858568
It has no point.
>>
People who have been chaining: how long does it usually take for a pokemon with HA to show up? I'm starting my Sandshrew hunt now.
>>
File: 1466608847350.jpg (210KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466608847350.jpg
210KB, 400x500px
Am I just fucked if I fight the wimpod and activate the emergency exit? It seems like he never respawns now and I don't think he's found in grass
>>
Is there a exclusieve Pokemon list somewhere?
>>
>>29858615
He respawns, just leave the area and come back. (or wait a few minutes, not sure what actually triggers it)
>>
>>29858636
I scared him off yesterday and he still isn't there, is it day/night only or do you have to do something to make him come out of the hole?
>>
>>29858550
I know it's just how the market is now. Still, I feel bad about it when I was a kid/teen, I didn't quite fully grasp what kind of game I liked, I knew that I always enjoyed games like pokemon, golden sun,final fantasy, more than shooters and whatnot, but I wasn't aware that jrpgs as a whole were a thing, I just thought of it all as different games. Now that I'm really getting into it, it seems people seem tired of generic anime tropes and the market is in decline.
>>
>>29856483
Bump.
>>
File: stops.jpg (56KB, 313x254px)
stops.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>>29858636
I killed him 2 days ago and he isn't back yet, dawg.
>>
Confirming that Type Null is shiny locked for everyone asking

used PKhex to edit mine to shiny,

Couldnt wondertrade it
>>
>>29857936
yes, sorry for the late answer
>>
>>29858648
>>29858715
Wait, really? I'm sure I fought him twice, but now I'm thinking I might have soft reset after the first one ran away. Sorry guys.
>>
>>29856485
I heard Stufful has like a 1% chance of appearing in one patch of grass. Wimpod is guaranteed second island. I think Sandyghast is 2nd or 3rd.
>>
>>29858704
Took me over an hour for a female Rowlet. Just save next to Lillie in the bridge area and hope your A and B buttons don't wear out.
>>
>>29858615
Quick ball it next time. Is what i did
>>
>>29858719
Why GF?Why do they do all this shiny locking?
>>
>>29855857
where is jangmo-o? is it before postgame?
>>
>>29858760
Yea its a shame, i really wanted to hunta shiny one,
decided to hack one to see if it was shiny locked so i wouldnt waste my time if it was and, found out it is
>>
File: 1466670330587.jpg (118KB, 680x752px) Image search: [Google]
1466670330587.jpg
118KB, 680x752px
>>29858297
Bumping this, really want to make a poison cancer team for battle tree
>>
>>29856691
Gamefreak really fucked up the Pokémon encounter and location balance this time. Lots of new Pokémon have really low encounter rates (Stufful, Mareanie) and some can't evolve until late. Others you don't encounter until the end of the game. Meanwhile, you can catch plenty of old Pokemon that I've been using for years and am tired of.
>>
>>29856485
>>29858731
Stufful is on Route 8 on the second Island after your third trial, so not early. Sandyghast is on the second island after your battle with the second kahuna. Go to the beach next to the hotel Faba invites you to.
>>
>>29857923
>two Nihilego
There's only one of these. Don't make the mistake I did and not save before the fight thinking there will be another one.
Moon has 4 Pheromosa and 2 Celesteel but only ONE Nihilego
>>
>>29858297
>>29858793
I'd say the fishing spot right outside Konikoni Island. It's right next to the city so you can exit and enter the area again.
>>
>>29858302
Help fampais
>>
>>29858051
>Just how crippling is Decidueye's low speed in-game? Is Decidueye still viable in-game, or does it just die too quickly to be useful?
It's way bulkier than you'd think and because most alola mons are slow speed is never an issue.
Mine ended up with Spirit Shackle, Leaf Blade, Sucker Punch, and Brave Bird.
You can also run Synthesis to get back the recoil damage from BB
Overall a very solid mon in game that will really lead your team.
>>
>>29855857
WHERE THE FUCK DO I GET DHELMISE
>>
>>29858133
Adamant too nice job
>>
>Can't preview hats if you're wearing an accessory or vise versa
>can't preview hats or accessories if you change your hair
For what purpose
>>
Where should I go to learn how to run Sun or Moon on my 3DS, assuming I haven't hacked it yet?
>>
>>29858982
/hbg/ in >>>/vg/
Don't ask anything, just read the OP
>>
>>29858982
What system version?
>>
Where is the Ice Stone? Also, Sandshrew/Sandslash learnsets?
>>
>>29858023
Instand she go to "holidays" ex Unova, Alola
>>
>>29856364
I don' think so
>>
>>29858812
I ate a comma, with those two I meant Guzzlord and Ub03
>>
Were is Bounsweet and that bubble spider thing?
>>
>>29856090
In the motel in route 2
>>
>>29856117
2 and 2 kahunas
>>
>>29856120
Finite, 50 or so
>>
>>29859117
Bounsweet is in the Lush Jungle after you do Mallow's Trial. Dewpider is in Brooklet Hill before you do Lana's Trial. I encountered mine in the grass areas. Both are on the second island.
>>
>>29856132
Yes
>>
>>29859217
Thank you.
>>
How many trial captains are there
>>
>>29856143
The styles change the way your trainer throw the pokeball and how he stands in battle, "Elegant" resembles Steven
>>
>>29859045
Sorry, I meant
>>29858031
>>
>>29856184
No, you can't use pokeballs during trials
>>
>>29858832
It never seems to bubble regardless of how much I go in and out of town, and while not bubbling it only fishes up luvdisc
Am I missing something here?
>>
Can you catch Porygon or is Metagross the only Pokemon you can catch in SM that would look kick ass in Beast Balls?
>>
>>29857999
Araquanid is pretty shit, sorry.
>>
>>29856467
The history is really, really good, I really liked it, there's not much post game but is better than XY, the character developement in really nice, specially on Lillie
>>
>>29859357
I figured leaving the area would reset it. It was wrong of me to give you a guess anon. Sorry about that.

The bubbling is to increase Mareanie's piss poor encounter rate.
http://pastebin.com/YjNi4Qdk
>>
Where's the move re-learner?
>>
>>29859458
So what changes bubbling? Or does it just never bubble?
>>
>>29858103
Hold the stylus at the very top of the bottom screen. The camera should move up. That's how it worked in XY.
>>
>>29859469
Pokecenter before league.
>>
Are critical captures back and if so, how has the formula changed to account for the smaller dex?
>>
new thread?
>>
>>29859477
Don't know. I haven't done much fishing to be able to say.
>>
>>29859523
They are back, I can't answer to the second part
>>
>>29859527
was made a while ago
>>29854419
>>
Anyone has the sun exclusive UBs? I want to trade for the moon ones. I want that buffskito
>>
>>29859430
how come?
Thread posts: 431
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.