[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone help me find this cutie? I've been fishing for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: rHtnXB.png (9KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
rHtnXB.png
9KB, 256x256px
Can someone help me find this cutie?
I've been fishing for a while now and I'm not finding a single one. I read somewhere that corsola will call them for help but they are only calling other corsolas
>>
1% chance buddy
have fun
>>
keep on killing corsolas that are called until mareanie comes up, use the orb that calls them out to make the corsola call their allies more easily (the one that looks like a bomb with a smily face)
>>
>>29854472
>>29854474
Fug
Thanks though, I'll keep trying
>>
>>29854429
Well, if you just keep fighting corsolas summoning corsola you can at least also get an increased chance of finding a shiny while looking for our lil' anemone buddy.
I feel your pain, back in X&Y I spent far too long looking for soodowoodos which if I remember there's a 1% chance of showing up in trevenant hordes, I ended up finding a shiny trevenant and I think I eventually gave up on soodowoodo. But hey, shiny trevenant looks like a birch tree and that's just dandy, I think it was actually my first shiny.
>>
Does the adrenaline orb only work once or am I supposed to spam them throughout the fight?
I only had one on me and dont know where to find more
>>
>>29854952
Oh nevermind they are in the pokemart. I'm assuming they only summon one mon each since I had to get the corsola low after that for it to summon again. Bought 99 orbs now.
Wish me luck boys
>>
Just got done catching one.

What you'll need:
-Repels
-Adrenaline Orbs
-Pokemon who can tank water moves
-That same Pokemon should have a very weak move or a status move

1. Once you get surf, head back to the first island and go to the Professor's Lab.

2. Pop a repel and surf down from the beach, and there will be three large rocks with a fishing spot in between them. It's not far from the beach, don't go too far.

3. If that fishing spot has ripples, fish there. If not, surf back up onto the beach and try again (this counts as moving between routes, resetting the fishing spots).

4. Keep fishing til you find a Corsola (or Mareanie). Remember to reset the ripples between each fishing trip.

5. Once you find a Corsola, pop your Adrenaline Orb and get it to below 50% health. It'll keep healing, but just try keeping it low. Once it's low, wait for it to call out for help. It's good to use status or stat-changing moves to burn through turns.

6. It'll take a while, but the Corsolla will either call more Corsollas (kill them) or a Mareanie. Be patient, and once one shows up kill the Corsolla and catch your Mareanie.
>>
>>29855400
What do the ripples mean exactly?
I'm getting a parasect for false swipe right now so I can get the corsola low without killing it. Nothing else I have will bring it down low consistently
>>
>>29855479
There will be ripples right above the fishing spot. You will absolutely know when you see it.

It's also not critical to get it low, with the adrenaline orb they'll call out regardless, it's just more frequent I think if it's low.
>>
>>29854429
Enjoy its shitty evo
>>
>>29855479
It means there's apokemon there.
>>
>>29855502
Its evo is pretty much like Ferrothorn, almost unusable in-game and a pain to use, but will se lots of usage online.
>>
>>29855500
I've seen the ripples before. Do they just indicate rare pokemon or something?
The orbs havent been working at full hp and I'd rather just get something that will guarantee not to kill

>>29855502
I will thanks
>>
>>29854472

Calm down, amigo, I heard there was a 20% chance in some random ass place.

I'm unsure where because I'm unspoiled as fuck and I'm making topsy turvies in order to enjoy the game by the time I get it.
>>
>>29855542
Yeah, it makes a different group of Pokemon show up. Otherwise it'll just be Wishiwashi and Magikarp.
>>
>>29855400
Well shit. As soon as I moved to the spot near the professor's lab and started looking for ripples, the first corsola I saw immediately summoned a mareanie

I got this false swiper for nothing I guess. Thanks a bunch though
>>
>>29855804
enjoy friend
>>
>>29855816
>>29855804
Oh god its beating the shit out of the corsola
I'm dyin
>>
>>29855502
They both have a lovely ability though. Makes venoshock even more fun to use.
>>
Well shit. It doesn't have Merciless like I wanted and its a boy
Are dittos in the alola dex? If so what island do I get them on?
>>
>>29856077
Ditto is at Mount Hokulani on the 3rd island
>>
>>29856284
Awesome. I'm about to finish the 2nd island so hopefully its not too far off
>>
>>29855502
Its evo is a fucking beast, especially in Battle Royale.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.