[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else loving Hau? Hes always so cheerful. Also anyone else

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3051x2117px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3051x2117px
Anyone else loving Hau? Hes always so cheerful. Also anyone else feel like the game feels like a movie?
>>
>>29854271
Yeah, cutscenes never end

Also Hau is shit
>>
>>29854271
Fuck hao, he is too happy, to the point that is annoying.
>>
His extremely jubilant emotion clashes jarringly with the protagonist's perpetually blank =) face
>>
What's that ribbon that chicken's wearing?
>>
>to option to utterly crush his dreams and make him depressed like the XY rival

but why
>>
>>29854271
I came in expecting to hate him for being weak and I love him, best character.

>>29854298
Shut up Gladion.
>>
If i ever reach the 1st shop, i will definitely remove that chicken hat, it really looks weird
>>
>>29854438
Her haed looks small without it
>>
>>29854450
*Head
>>
>>29854450
Can we get a white skirt on the 1st Island?
>>
>>29854271
The amount of cutscenes are more BW level, maybe even more.
In other words, like many other parts of the game, SM are more like JRPGs than the usual pokemon games.
>>
>>29854271
>Also anyone else feel like the game feels like a movie?
Yes.
That's not a good thing.
>>
File: top_0047.png (103KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
top_0047.png
103KB, 400x240px
with cutscenes on every route, sometimes multiple, it sure does feel like a movie

he's a dumbfuck and his only redeeming moments are being bullied by Gladion
>>
>Hes always so cheerful
that's what makes him annoying for me. Lillie is a cute though
>>29854317
In Hau'oli city, in the market near the PC, there is a black store on the right that sells expensive clothes. It's a shirt from that store.
>>
>>29854271
CHUBBY

and

TRANS
>>
>>29854271
I think he's awesome because the game is surprisingly self-aware with how dopey he is. Kukui/Lillie make a couple funny comments about him, I'm guessing that the writers at GF realized how annoying the Gen VI rivals were and made a bit of fun out of it with Hau.
>>
>>29855022
Fucking kill yourself
>>
File: 1357687371219.jpg (249KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1357687371219.jpg
249KB, 700x700px
>power of friendship muh pokemon aren't tools blah blah fucking cunt bullshit blah
It's shit.
>>
File: buck-pokemon-generations-54.1.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
buck-pokemon-generations-54.1.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>29854271
I love Hau so freaking much,he is a dude my dude
>>
Hau is that type of nigga who's always cheerful but fake as fun
>>
>>29855022
If serious then go back to tumblr
>>
You Lillie and Gladion enter UB space, Lusamine killed Guzma to test out the jellyfish thing's power. She justifies this by just calling him a worthless thug who outlived his usefulness. Soon she abducts Gladion then kill him as well along with destroying the pokeball that contained Sivally which in turn kills Sivally as well. Lillie still wants to help mommy but Mommy then proceeds to try and vaporize Lillie via energy beams but fails due to plot. Lusamine goes apeshit and takes out a control and when she pushs the button, the entire Aether Foundation explodes killing everyone there as well as annihilating any evidence as well. Lunasomething opens up the vortex back to the real world, but only you and Lillie make it through because Lusamine yucks it back into the UB realm to brutally and horrendously kill it for pissing her off.
>>
File: 1466891082579.jpg (2MB, 1500x3948px) Image search: [Google]
1466891082579.jpg
2MB, 1500x3948px
>>29854271
bro
>>
>>29854271
>Also anyone else feel like the game feels like a movie?
Yes.
Not in a good way. I'm honestly really fucking close to being done with Pokemon. If the next games are this bad I'll just drop the whole thing.
>>
>>29854438
BITCH YEET YAAAAAAAAAAASSS SLAY GIRL
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 877x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 877x1201px
>>29854271
new reaction pic
>>
Hau is the stereotypical goofy guy in anime that hides his true feelings with a cheerful, happy-go-lucky façade.

Hau actually has a massive inferiority complex and feels like he can't compare at all to his grandfather. He also allegedly has feelings for Lillie and is afraid to confess them to her.

Later in the game though, Hau eventually gets over this complex once he sees that comparing himself to Hala doesn't really matter in the scheme of things. The Lillie thing is unresolved.

Hau also becomes a much more competent trainer, realizing that there are times where losing and being complacent are not options.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.